Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Samita SikhYour feedback matters!
Is licking vagina of partner and putting tongue deep inside the vagina harmful for health? if it is harmful than what all precautions are required to have oral sex on female. Please advice.
Hi, all report normal like TSh, AMH, FSH, LH, FBS and Sr prolactin level. Only had pcos and to conceive on my 1st clomid treatment I am folica study, on day 10 have one-one folica In right ovary it was 17*11 and left 11*6 On 11 day right ovary, two folica 20*12 another 14*10, in left same like day 10 Endometrium thickness on both the day was 7 mm When I will ovulate. And what are the chances for pregnancy.
I am 28 year female. Planning for pregnancy. I am diagnosed with tsh 19.68 which is high. Doctor prescribed me thyronorm 50 mcg. How long will it take to become normal and conceiving.
Sir, am 25, going to get married within two months, we don't wish to get pregnant soon, let it be after one year at least, what method is safe for it. I mean using condom or tablet is would better to use for pleasure as well as safe? Am little bit confuse on first night sex. Partner suggested to do intercourse without condom, does it lead any pregnancy issuone One major question, if I use condom during my first night sex, can I feel the pleasure enough when compare to do without condom.
I am having lots of thick white discharge n due to this I m having lot of pain in my knee. Lower back, arm n feeling tired. My bones have become very weak n now ntt having my periods.
I think my wife has cysts. But I am not sure. So please tell me what to do and the symptoms. Thank you.
Hi, Today my wife had done sonography reports says" yolk sac seen measures 8x8mm, mild larger in size" Cervical length - 3.7 cms & fetal heart beat seen what it means, our doc had prescribed folic acid tabs & advice to get checkup after 20 days. He has shown doubt of abnormal pregnancy. Kindly advice & help.
Junk food is something you should generally avoid, courtesy to the health problems that they may cause. However, in some cases, when you are hungry you tend to go for junk food items as they are easily available. The other reason is that you don't know what you should opt for if you avoid junk food.
Outlined below are some healthy food options that you may replace junk food with:
- Replace ice cream with frozen yoghurt: Ice cream is considered to be laden with sugar that will add a sizeable number of calories, so you may replace that with frozen yoghurt. Yoghurt does not contain sugar and contains probiotic bacteria and protein that are good for your body. The probiotics in yogurt will help in enhancing your digestive system.
- Replace caffeine with fresh fruit juices: Caffeine is a known vasoconstrictor, which means it tends to narrow your blood vessels. This leads to problems in blood circulation and can lead to problems, such as erectile dysfunction. Instead consume fresh fruit juices as they are much healthier than coffee. They contain antioxidants that protect your body from free radical damage.
- Potato chips with bananas: If your cravings for salted food, such as chips increase then it points to a deficiency of potassium in the body. Instead of reaching for the packet of chips, eat a few bananas. They contain good amounts of potassium which helps to regulate fluid balance in the body.
- Eat nuts instead of chocolate: Instead of gorging on chocolates, a healthier option would be to opt for various kinds of nuts, such as almonds and cashews. They contain magnesium which tends to reduce chocolate cravings. They also provide the body with healthy fats and protein which help in building lean muscle mass in the body.
- Replace cookies with dry fruits: Cookies contain sugar in large amounts, which has the potential to create havoc on your body. From increasing blood sugar levels to obesity, it can cause serious complications. Opt for dry fruits as they are rich with important nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals that are essential for the human body. Add food such as dates, almonds and apricots to your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
To keep the vagina healthy and clean, a pale white, odourless fluid is discharged from the vagina. However, in cases where there is an infection in the vagina, this discharge may change in terms of both colour and odour. This condition is known as leucorrhoea and can affect women of different ages. There are two types of leucorrhoea:
In such cases, the discharge is caused by a fluctuation in hormonal levels. It usually affects girls going through puberty, women in the state of sexual excitement or in the first trimester of pregnancy and newborn baby girls.
Inflammatory or pathological
This type of leucorrhoea may be triggered by a number of conditions including vaginal yeast infections, cervicitis and trichomonal vaginitis. Some of the symptoms of this infection are:
- Abdominal cramps and pain in the lumbar region and calves