Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Samita SikhYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/ Mam, please give me your valuable advice and correct idea to deal with my problem as I am very much tense. I had my marriage in dec 2014 and conceived in jan 2015 and had miscarriage in March 2015, And after that I tried but no success. Later I shown to doctor in jan 2016 and had HSG in feb which show that both tube is blocked at corneal end (one is completely blocked and other is partially blocked. Dnt knw wht to do further as I want to conceive and want to have child. So please help. So that I can get successfully pregnant. please also give the rough idea regarding cost bcoz I m financially weak.
I am 26 years old girl, today I have safe sexed by using condom, and in my vagina there is too much pain ,while going to pee it also pain, just like there is cut here. Can you please tell me how to get remedy of this pain, or is there is any cream available in the market.
I had a sexual relationship with my girlfriend. Without condom and any tablets. what is the safe day in period circle.
Sir I am married my wife is 2 months pregnant mifepristone kit she took after 1 months she has back pain very mainly what happened to her? Please tell me sir I am worried.
I'm now 6 weeks pregnant after normal delivery with episiotomy Medici lateral few weeks back when I checked doctor she said stitches are healed how ever I still have pain from my private place and my left leg, episiotomy was in my left thins bcoz of this pain I am not able to stand for even 5 mins please help me how to reduce the pain.
Indian traditions are more like the first lessons which are taught by the elders of the house. These traditions are often followed without any doubts and questions. These traditions are not just being followed for the sake of religious rituals, but have deep rooted scientific reasons associated with the same.
Some of the interpretations of these rituals are as follows:
- Namaste: When we greet someone or meet someone for the first time we join both our hands for Namaste. This is done out of sheer respect for the person. Doing Namaste activates the acupuncture points of the fingertips and helps us to remember the person.
- Ushapan: This is the practice of drinking water from a copper utensil. This helps in absorbing the extra heat of the body, thereby, maintaining the body temperature. The water should be kept overnight in the copper pot before drinking. It is believed that drinking water from a copper pot helps in bowel movement, cleaning of the stomach and creating digestive juices.
- Sukhasan: When one sits on the floor with crossed leg is referred to as sukhasan. For having food in this position a person has to bend while eating and has to move up and down while eating. When this happens, the stomach is pushed while bending and the back is straight before taking the next bite. This movement leads to muscular movements thereby, helping to produce digestive juices and aids in swallowing as well.
- Vamakukshi and Shatapawali: Vamakukshi is referred to as the afternoon nap post lunch. Sleeping on the left side helps in the digestion of the food. Though prolonged sleep can make a person lazy, a quick 10 minute nap is recommended as it allows a person to be fresh. Shatapwali means taking 100 steps, to be more appropriate it is the walk after dinner. This helps in the digestion of food as the gas created after consuming food is moved and the pressure in the chest is reduced. The above terms literally explain the famous phrase, "After lunch sleep a while, after dinner walk a mile."
- Ear Piercing: Though ear piercings are looked at as a fashion ornament, but as per the Hindu traditions, these help in decision making, thinking abilities and intellectual development and also to some extent an acupressure point. It is ideal to get a baby"s ear pierced by the 12th day of her birth, as it is believed that getting ears pierced early leads to acquiring the quality of minimal speech.
- Touching Feet of Elders: This is known as one of the best exercises as it aids in blood circulation, helps in stretching and pushing the organs, improves excretion and digestion and strengthens the physique. It is also believed to transfer an aura and positive energy from the person whose feet are being touched.
I am 25 years old unmarried girl from some day I am suffering from periods problem. Very very less flow at the first day of my periods. What is the reason? Any worries.
I have been mastrubating 5 to 6 times weekly since 6 years does it effects in my sperm count or becoming a father
I am a new married person and I want to know when there is more chance and less chance to become pregnant for a woman in a month.
Hello doctor. I am experiencing spotting is brown color discharge 6-7 days before my actual period timings. Kindly guide.
Mam/sir. I Wants to consult that I'm suffering from regular periods from last 4 years. My first Periods starts when I read in class 4.Bur there is no problems. But now a day last 4 years during periods my lower abdomen pains a lot and a lots of blood comes comes out.
Dear doctor I had a cesaerian for my first baby now I am again 33 weeks pregnant my lmp is 19th oct 2014 due date 26th july 2015 if my doctor wants to do cesaerian when he might suggest cesaerian delivery which date he might do please reply.
I am 31 yrs old and 7 months back given birth to my baby through cesarean. 20 days back first time since my delivery I met with my husband. That was the time where my periods has to come but they haven't came till now. But my husband strongly confirms that he hasn't released the semen inside my vagina. After that intercourse, for five days I have observed the secretions of white discharge and stopped. But my periods haven't come till now. I just worrying that will I get the pregnancy again! for which we are not at all ready at this moment. Kindly clarify this doubt.
I took unwanted 72 and since then after 3 days I started bleeding but its irregular and abdominal aches is it nomal, what should I do?
I have a problem of sleep I am not able to sleep whole night I try to sleep but didn't fell asleep what should I do what kind of problem I have.
Last week I had the urine with some bloods 2 traps and my body is over heat daily, it is pregnancy symptoms ?
This is the one thing you should NOT do before sex
Follow this tip for better sexual health and an even better orgasm
Do you have the habit if peeing before or after sex?
A Recent study has shown that urinating before sex makes it more likely that you will catch a urinary tract infection.
That it was a common misconception that one should pee before having sex, as opposed to keeping it in and releasing it only after the deed.
It is much safer and better for your health to pee after sex. It is actually mandatory that you do this. So the best thing you can do for your sexual health is to hold you pee until when you are done as having sex after peeing is the number one cause of post-coital urinary tract infections, also known as honeymoon cystitis.
'Bacteria have tiny pilli that act as Velcro hooks, which allow them to attach themselves to the urethral lining,' says the doctor, adding that holding on helps clear a possible infection by helping dislodge it.
Finally, he also mentioned that this mostly applies to females rather than males, as opposed to the usual thinking.
Most women have actually reported that holding their pee before sex has led to even deeper orgasm.