Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Samir Verma
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samir VermaYour feedback matters!
Recently in my back some boils has appeared and now they have gone red and one / two has erupted today and blood has come out. They are also bigger in size than regular boils. Something itching also occur there. They are spread in my whole back. Please suggest me some good medicines.
I have dark circles around the eyes , what can i do for remove this . plz tell me any effective home remedies or best cream for it.
My libs has changing into black coating from red to black I use so many doctors and medicines but nothing is done what im doing to recover lips shape and color.
I've got pigmentation from the past 4 years on my face. A faded black spot which started of small beside my left eye . Which now has grown down to my cheek. I've consulted various doctors with various treatments. But none worked. I've tried laser. I was advised creams . I was advised healthy food. But nothing seems to work. Please help . It's somehow is letting my self confidence down. . :(
Hi Doctor, I am diagnosed with anal fissure from past 2months. Can you suggest any ayurvedic treatment and diet chart. Thanks.
Hi sir I am priyanka my age is 26 I want my skin fair and light and also I want to loose some weight so please consult me. Can I took any medicine to weight loss.
I have dark circles have tried many creams oils but it dint really work it makes my face look tired and dehydrated what can I do?
Is it not possible to cure open pores happened due to combinational skin (oil? Is it permanent through out lifespan? I'm still 21.
I am 30 years old boy my skin is getting oily every time please advise what to apply for to reduce oily face.
Hi sir I have dark pigmented lips especially the corner of my lower lips And my natural body color is fair as normal but my lips become dark and pigmented I have no bad habits like smoking, drinking lots of tea coffee, alcohol even use branded lip balm also but still my lips is dark and dry please recommend me any cream or ointment to get rid of my dark lips Thank you.
Blood is coming out from anus when passing the stool, this is happening from a week. This is painful especially when I pass the stool.
Hello sir I am 21 years old I have problem, problem is that there is black spots and it is black on my lips so I want to remove this thing but I don't know how to remove and how get rid. I don't have any bad habits like drinking, smoking all bad habits but after that my lips are black and there is dirty spot on my teeth also please help me.
Every woman endure menopause, by the time she reaches middle age. It comes with a lot of complications, and skin changes are also not spared. It is vital to know how to fight the skin changes of menopause to take right actions at the right time.
Changes Experienced: Major problems faced are hormonal changes and their declines. Ultimately, ovarian activity slows down decreasing in B-Estradiol levels. This leads to hot flashes or warmth feel under the skin, especially on face and profuse sweating. The overall experience leads to decrease in the production of estrogen and progesterone, leading to skin changes.
- Oily Skin: Testosterone production is prominent that stimulates sebaceous glands to secrete thicker sebum making skin appear oily.
- Facial Hair: Some women show development of facial hair, especially on chin.
- Sagging Skin and Wrinkles: Decrease in estrogen leads to fat redistribution. This results in skin sagging on face, neck, hands and arms.
- Elastosis: Lower estrogen levels lead to decrease in collagen and elastin in the skin dermis. UV rays destroy collagen resulting in elastosis.
- Thinning Epidermis: This leads to trans-epidermal water loss and dry skin.
- Hyperpigmentation / Age Spots: Melanin production is tampered.
How to Fight Against It
Here are some tips on how to fight the skin changes of menopause.
1. With age, skin becomes dry. Right cleanser with a creamy formula is a solution for dry skin.
2. Use heavier cream to moisten your skin. Avoid hot, long showers.
3. Skin protection from sunlight is a must. Choose a sunscreen that is from a broad-spectrum SPF30 or higher and use it regularly.
4. Due to hormonal changes, wrinkles appear, and hence you need to apply moisturizer on face, jawline and neck regularly. Use skin-care products meant to act against fine lines and sagging.
5. Face, hands and chest usually get affected with age spots. Use sunscreen every day. Those who are already affected with spots, use exfoliating products. These products help to shed dead skin cells. Toners may also help.
6. Apply moisturiser on hands too and wear gloves while doing household or yard work.
7. Eat foods with antioxidants such as brightly-coloured fruits and vegetables.
8. Soy, which is rich in isoflavones, acts like estrogen in the body.
9. Stress tends to make skin drier. Yoga, meditation, etc. helps to relax.
10. Do exercise regularly to tone your muscles.
11. Sleep well: Beauty sleep is most essential to regenerate your cells. Sleep prevents dark circles under eyes. Around 8 to 9 hours of sleep is recommended.