Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samir VermaYour feedback matters!
Hii Doctor, My ques s about tan skin, Plzz tell Me how to remove tan and make My body skin glowing, What to do for Glowing and healthy body skin.
I have whiteheads on my forehead chin very much please suggest some medicines to remove whiteheads on my face.
My skin is rough form I. Cold weather but normal in hot weather, duration of this problem from my a little time, why?
What should I do if I frequently get heat boils? Will home remedies be sufficient? Or should I visit a Doctor and consult?
I recently suffered from chickenpox but their are some scars and holes on my face please tell me some effective remedies I m17 years old and got chickenpox on 15 November currently I m using aloevera gel and coconut oil topically on my face.
My face skin pose big and my skin oily how is heal? please suggest me homeopathy medicine pls after one month my sister marriage I want I'll looking awesome.
I have got a little brush on my left leg. How do I prevent it from infection. Any kind of medicine or any type of cream or something?
Sir had a lot of dark circles under my. I already used a lot of home therapy but they didnot work. Please tell any medicine that removes them from inside.
I got my neck very dark please suggest me how to clean my Dar neck my skin is bright but my neck is only dark please help me.
How to get a silk like flawless skin. My skin has lot of open pores, acne, blemishes, black and white heads. Please advise.
Hi, please advice me, my face is getting tanned I was born bright but now I'm little black.(please tell some homemade cream or mixtures, thanks☺
I am 30 year old male. I am little fair and have dry skin. But back of my neck have some black marks (i use collared shirts!). What can I do doctor? Also tell me prevent prickly heat.
Im naveen, age 23, skin type oily skin. My skin colour turned to black colour, I have used biotique.
My wife facing melasma type problem on her face. She used many type of cream but not result. Now she want to use hydroquinone cream. I want to know this type of cream is good for removing melasma problem?
The market is replete with various facial scrubs that are favoured by men and women of all ages. These are especially helpful if you are facing dust and pollution every day, or are exposed to the sun for prolonged hours. Using facial scrubs is a form of exfoliation that helps in rubbing the granules on the skin so as to remove dead cells and give the skin a more supple tone. Yet, too much use of facial scrubs can also lead to a variety of skin troubles.
So, how can you tell, if you are overdoing our facial scrubbing routine?
- Redness and Peeling of the Skin: When you over exfoliate or use facial scrubs too often, you may find redness on your skin due to the constant abrasive action. Also, you may experience too much of skin peeling and flaking due to the same reason, instead of a mere clean up of the dead skin cells. In such cases, you will need to halt your process of constant buffing.
- Products with Green Tea Extracts: Using tea tree oil or green extracts can help in better exfoliation with a gentle action on your skin. This can soothe the skin and even prevent skin cancer, as per a variety of scientific and medical studies. Licorice root extract as well as cucumber based scrubs can also help in making the skin softer.
- Inflammation: Inflammation is another sign that you may be overdoing your facial scrubbing routine. You can use a scrub with Bisabolol, which usually comes from Chamomile. This can help in reducing inflammation due to constant exfoliation and facial scrubbing.
- Scrubbing Gear: Using a washcloth to clear away those dead skin cells or a scrubber or brush can turn out to be too harsh for your soft facial skin to handle. You must restrict the use of these tools to about once a week, so that your skin does not get too dehydrated or wear a scrubbed look which does not have a glow.
- Testing a New Product: Test a new scrub over a small patch of your skin before using it to watch out for tell tale signs like rashes or other eruptions. Also, when you are using a seed or dry fruits based scrub, you must limit the use and not rub it around the delicate areas of the eyes and mouth so that the skin does not get rubbed too much, which can leave it loose.
Using facial scrubs should be limited and used only when you feel like there is too much build up of dirt and grime.