Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My wife gave birth to boy baby on 21/3/2015 now she is very weak but from some days she gets tired & she tells when she urinates she feel pain & when she waked after her eyes gets heat & body also please suggest what food should she must eat.
I am suffering frm multiloculated ovarian cyst in right ovary. It measures 58×40mm. I am diabetic. How can it be cured without surgery and laparoscopy.
I am 24, newly married for 6months and I had sex with my husband 2days prior to my periods. I took the i-pill right in the morning and I take oral contraceptive on a regular basis. Can I get pregnant?
Hello, my last period is on feb 10, 2016. After that we had regular intercourse till march 5. I have pregnancy symptoms nausea, sore breast, dilated visible veins, linea nigra visible, but my period came 1 day late on march 10. Why is it so? I want a baby.
I am 48 years how to test myself at home whether I am pregnant or not. If yes how to remove and come out of it.
My periods are not proper...they are irregular & just happens for 2 days..that to in. Lesser amount.what should i do.
Sir my gf is 25 years old. She is virgin. She has a problem when her periods ends after 10 or 15 days some fluid comes out from her vagina regularly. Sir we both are in tense because of this. Now sir what is the solution for it?
How are we to know increase we are pregnant for 2 weeks? What are the signs that our body will show?
Hi madam fr me no baby still five years last week I have got periods then no bleeding it comes lightly I have extended periods days extra 15 days but I checked pregnancy test it comes negative but no bleeding.
I have irregular periods. I have done all the treatments but still having same problem. Please advise me for this.
If my wife is pregnant 20 days and I do not want that child what should I do in that case? Is there any tablet or medicine that can cause abortion? If yes will you prescribe me that medicine.
Recently married couple and her age is 18 years 6 months. We had sex frequently after her periods from day 5 to 25 days. Now she has confirmed pregnant after 47 days. She told me before marriage baby and all after 2 years. Now she don't like baby right now and she wants to be free bird. My question is that if we go abortion or destroy baby formation any problem comes to her health and future baby required also. Pl suggest me as soon possible. My age is 30 complete.
After pregnancy I have heavy bleeding and spotting after 40 days. In ultrasound advise by my doctor there is multiple polycystin every my LH FSH TSH are normal then why polycysts made. I also breastfeeding my baby. My age is 40 please help me.
My wife (24 years) is suffering from pcos and get pregnant by clomid and other injection (without ivf). Now she is 3 months pregnant, and regularly take progesterone hormones tablets. My questions are: 1. Still have any chances of miscarriage after 3 months in pcos? 2. What types of vaccines and immunization required in pregnancy and when, in india? 3. Is it safe to have sex in this case or when it is safe? 4. Any special guidance or precaution in this case. Thanks rajesh.
I am suffering for itching problem. Location: both the sides of vagina outer part. Pls help me. I have hypothyroidism & type-2 diabetic problem.
I am 27 yr old female and l have period delay one and half month before marriage and till after baby so what should l do?
Hi, my wife is 29 yrs old. Her monthly period is not regular. We consult many doctor but no positive result. She take extend 16 for monthly period for 20 days. I think it's not ok for her health. 2- she feel regularly pain in her legs & some times back pain. She always look like sick woman. Please suggest me what I do. Note: we are doing panning for second baby. What that is right time or not. Our first daughter is 8 years old. Thank you.
Me and my wife tried to have a baby after her periods. And we did it for one to eighth day, but she couldn't be pregnant. The same previous month. Should we go for test?
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV.