Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Samir ThakerYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from sinusitis rhinitis for last 7 years. Please advise me now what can I do now for better health.
Is there a permanent cure for sinusitis in Ayurveda. If so pls suggest me an easy option to find possible cure .how long would I have to undergo treatment process. Thank you.
For last 7 days my left ear has been blocked. One of my e n t specialist recommended me amoxyclav 625 and lcz Mont but there is still no improvement it seems there is something inside my ear like any liquid.
Hi. I am experiencing pain when I swallow anything. Is this because of tonsils? Pain is near the adam's apple. However there is very little sign of cold. Is this possible if I drink a chilled soft drink? How to treat this?
Getting too much pain the ear after using the ciplox ear drops as suggested by the doctor after he removed wax from my ear. I wear hearing aid.
I am 23 years old boy I can't able ear on right side on my small age self more than 20 year I am ear in left side ear oly now days left side earING also decrease no pain neck pain oly coming many time what to do for pls suggest me.
Irritation in right ear due to sound ,right side head pain ,pressure on eyes are they co-related Reply soon.
I am suffering from deviated nasal septum. Suppose to undergo surgery. Can it be done in local anesthesia?
Nose bleeding happens because of presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose and the reasons for nose bleeding are often nose picking, low levels of Vitamin K, cold and allergies and nose membrane getting dry along with so many other reasons. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let's first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn't stop bleeding then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose is necessary because bleeding can stop if direct pressure is put on nose for a longer time.
- Apply ice: Applying ice can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually compresses and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and nose. Alternatively, you can keep the ice in your mouth also for short intervals.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures :
- Elevate the nose while resting. Take 2-3 pillows while sleeping.
- Do not blow or scratch your nose forcefully.
- Keep your blood pressure in control because it will help in preventing nose-bleeding to a great extent.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn?t dry. Keep a check on humidity of your room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose membrane gets dry mostly in winters.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food to keep your nose moist and avoid milk, wheat and fried food.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ENT-specialist.