Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
I am having tonsils from last two years I go to doctor to get medicine then it decrease but again it comes after 1 month. Tell me what I want to do and why this happening. I don't want to take operation. Thanks.
My wife (40 years) sneezes very frequently from the early morning until she sleeps in the night. Please let us know how to rectify the problem.
My wife 50 years old suffering from sinusitis since 3 years, has also lost smelling power, she has been advised operation but without guarantee of regaining of smelling power. She is diabetic at present sugar level being 156 fasting, bp at 140/90 and thyroid tsh at 4.75. (residing at present at jammu). From where she can be best treated and recover fully.(mediclaim facility can also be availed)
I am 23 years old my mouth is not open in naturally open is only go in two finger in mouth. Please help me.
While brushing my teeth in the morning and when I gargle my mouth with water, blood comes out. I do not know whether its my gums or from my throat. But my gums are not cut or anything.
I have sinus from my childhood days and latest report of my ct pns is: minimal mucosal thickening in the bilateral maxillary and frontal sinuses. A bony spur in the posterior portion of the septum on left side mild hypertrophy of the bilateral inferior nasal turbinates. I had complete blood test and found every thing normal except esr which is 30 also I underwent vitamin d3 test and found it is very low (8.68 ng/ml). I have consulted doctor but they say to undergo septoplasty laser turbino plasty also I get blood in my spit when sinus increases please tell me what to do?
I feel dizzy all the time and feverish at night I also have slight headache What should I do? Please help me.
My mother have some problem in her throat, pain in gulping any thing at time eating, what problem my mother have, can you tell me.
Dear sir/madam, I am 26 years old. For nearly 7 years i'm having problems regarding my ear and throat. If I haven't take my breakfast in the morning then I feel like breathing with my ear. Which means when I inhale air its like inhaling with my ear. My ear also interfering. Feeling like air passing through both my nose and ear it seems. Don't know what to do. Please give me the solution. Thank you,
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face.