Find numerous Hematologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Hematologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Hematologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Samir Suresh ShahYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from right knee pain and was diagnosed by doctor as complete tear of the anterior cruciate ligament with edema in the lateral tibial condyle and the patella. No collateral or medical injury evident on the study as per MRI report. What is the remedy. Please suggest me.
I have a problem that when morning going for jog my legs pain so much so please sugest the solution for this and how can myself control the pain.
Im a student. Now a days my exams are near about to be held. And I want to study whole night. I tried a lot but my eyes get start shuttering for sleep. Please tell me how to feel sleep free or what can I do so that sleep doest come any more during nights. And I can study as well.
I have not been able to sleep properly and also there is headache, I have also tried many remedies so can you help me?
I am 32 year old my problems is that I am not sleep properly bcoz when I sleeping than come sum jhatka and distracted my sleep.
I am 18 year old boy, when I throw ball my shoulder gives a pain like it's broken, and normally when I move my shoulders it's gives a sound. Its started 6months ago. Help me to come out of this. Thank you.
I have pain in my shoulder sometimes it start from the right side breast to should than in arm to thumb is it aa a problem or not.
When it comes to babies and their sleeping habits, you have to understand that every baby is different and has different needs. Thus, certain things that may work for one set of parents may not necessarily work for the other. Thus, here are a few tips that will ensure that your child gets ample of undisturbed sleep and stays healthy and fit:
1. Learn to distinguish when your baby starts feeling tired: Once your child starts feeling tired, he/she will definitely show specific signs that he/she requires some sleep. Some common signs are:
a) The constant eye rubbing
c) Getting a bit fussy and cranky
Put your baby to sleep as soon as possible when he/she starts showing such signs. If your baby gets overtired, it will be all the more difficult for him to fall asleep.
2. Set a proper sleep cycle: Ensure that you set a suitable sleep cycle for your baby. Train your child to sleep during the night and play during the day. Ensure that you keep your kid busy during the day, ensuring that he/she stays awake even after a feed, so that he is tired by night time and sleeps properly all throughout the night. At night, when your child gets up for a feed, ensure that you do not turn on the lights. Instead, make sure to keep the room in semi-darkness so he/she goes back to sleep effectively.
3. Ensure that your baby is full: If your baby is hungry and has not had his fill, it will tend to disrupt his sleep. Thus, ensure that your baby is well fed before you put him to sleep. For example, if during the day you feed the child after every three hours, as evening approaches feed him every two hours. This will ensure that he is well fed before he goes to sleep.
4. Let go the burping occasionally: Babies do not avidly breastfeed at night. Thus, it is not essential that you wait for him to burp every time he feeds.
5. Give a Massage: Another way to ensure that your baby sleeps properly is to give him a good massage. A massage will help the child to relax and thus sleep better.