Find numerous Hematologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Hematologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Hematologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Samir Suresh ShahYour feedback matters!
HI I am 43 perimenopause. I have this pain extending from both shoulders down my arms all the time but worse when I use them for high overhead lifting etc. Has anyone experienced this and how can it be fixed.
I have bow legs from my 17 age. Can that be cured with stretching exercise or using some products shown in online markets? Please advice me.
I do not get sleep easily at night. I used to work night shift earlier now I changed my job which requires me to work in the day, but I can sleep on time at Night. What do I do?
I am a diabetic and suffering from varicose veins and my legs are always painful and stiff. Sole of the feet is also stiff and painful This is a description of a patient.
I'm 29yrs male & i've little pain in my left shoulder to arm, while I raise my had up I get a not tick sound pf bone & I feel my left arm is weak comparative to right arm.
Hy sir am getting pain in my leg since one month what I can do in present please help for that and I need tablets for that.
I m 24years old and have a severe thigh pain since last 2years. I had taken many medicines like gabapentin, oxetol etc but no relief at all. I am not able to sleep frm that side as it hurts when touched it. I want suggestion what will I do now?
I feel sleepy always and tired and always want to sleep. What can I do to feel better and fresh. Please reply me as soon as possible thanks.
I am always having pain in both leg. I am also had hypothyroidism. Pain radiate from back. What is the cause and treatment. Please help.
I am 32 old age male. I have a pain in my both foot since last 2 years. please suggest me what should I do?
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.