Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Samir Sonawala
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samir SonawalaYour feedback matters!
I have some burning in my eyes and I can not sleep due to that burning. So please suggest me medicine to cure that burning in eyes.
Hi Doctor, I am a 32 year old male suffering from Sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, Allergies for last 5-6 years .Tried Allopathy did now work much. Homeopathy tried for 2.5 years helps on and off but could not cure my problem. acupuncture - Can acupuncture help in curing and alleviating my problems, How many sessions would be required on an average and how much relief I can expect. I visited one acupuncturist - He said about the general benefits. But could not assure even I can see any benefits after 15 sessions. Will be highly obliged if you could help me.
Gud evening sir, my friend is suffering with itching from 2 days, total dody is suffered main itching on this and small black dots are raised, please give me suggest,
Hello sir I want to know is medical treatment good for high uric acid? Is that permanent solution? Or one has to eat medicine for. Whole life?
I have pimple problem in my face, whenever I went in sunlight that effect in my face my face looking very ugly sir /madam pls help me what is the best for my face?
I want to loose some weight I have not feel fresh and energetic my problem is very important, which is treating only by you.
Bronchial adenoma is an uncommon benign tumour that begins in the mucous glands and the airways of the lungs (bronchi). These cancers progress very slowly and can be cured if detected. These cancers can easily spread to other parts of the body, such as the adjoining cells and tissues. These types of cancers, however, respond well to treatment.
There are three types of bronchial adenoma:
- Adenoid cystic carcinoma: This type of cancer starts in the salivary glands of the mouth; it may also affect the sweat glands, trachea (windpipe) and the woman's breasts.
- Carcinoid tumors: These tumors impair the functioning of the nerve cells and cells that produce hormones. They usually develop in the stomach and the lungs.
- Mucoepidermoid carcinoma: This type develops in the salivary glands. The parotid glands near the ears are usually affected.
Causes: The exact cause of this disorder is not known. It is believed that some genes in the body are responsible for mutation of the cells. Multiple endocrine neoplasia (a combination of diseases which affects the endocrine system of the body) increases the risks of being affected by bronchial adenoma.
Symptoms: Since these tumors progress very slowly, initially the symptoms might not be apparent. In the latter stages, the symptoms that show up depend on the location of the cancer.
For carcinoid tumors, the symptoms are:
- You may experience wheezing and cough
- Presence of blood in the cough
- Chest pain and breathing difficulties
- Becoming increasingly susceptible to infections such as pneumonia
For mucoepidermoid carcinoma, the symptoms are:
- The glands near the ears may swell
- You may experience pain in your face
For Adenoid cystic carcinoma, the symptoms are:
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child.
Read on to find out the 4 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
- Abdominal X-rays: Abdominal X-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of X-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby's rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby's chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid X-rays until absolutely necessary. However, you must avoid self meditation.
- Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
- Caffeine: It's wise to avoid coffee, tea or even sodas that contain caffeine, as it can adversely affect the baby's heart rate. Some studies go on to suggest that the consumption of caffeine may even increase the risk of miscarriages. Not only that, the intake of caffeine by the mother can increase the chances of the baby getting diabetes. So anything that contains caffeine must be avoided at all costs.
- Heavy exercising: While moderate exercising during pregnancy is very healthy for both the baby and the mother, extreme exercising can give rise to quite a few complications. Exercises, which cause the heart rate of the mother to exceed the mark of 160 bpm (beats per minute) may result in the supply of less oxygen to the baby. This can lead to foetal hypoxia, a condition in which the supply of oxygen to the brain of the baby is restricted, resulting in brain damage. Exercises that must be avoided include abdominal crunches, exercises that hurt the mother's joints or strain her back or which require her to hold her breath for too long. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.