Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samir SonawalaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 25 years old. I am facing from dry skin problem. And my lips always pale and dark dry. What should I do?
I have a bad breath problem .but my teeth is ok .i do not know what is the problem can you give me some suggestions.
I am 26 years old my personality is too week more food we have eat after next day I am fully sick with motions what can I do?
I have dark spots and pimples removing option please tell me sir I am using some cosmetics but not useful.
I am 20 years old female I am suffering from a sever hair falling .i hv a extra secretions of antropy from my scalp and face in the form of small particles. How can I control this secretion.
Sir, i am of 19 years, male, my right knee make popping sound frequently when I fold my leg, sometimes. It pains a. Little, is there any serious problem with that.
Colds symptoms appear slowly over a few days and mainly affect your head; you'll have congestion, sneezing, a sore throat or cough. Conversely, the flu affects your whole body and comes on suddenly. You'll experience pain and body aches, GI symptoms like vomiting or diarrhea, and a fever.
Mera jung ki skin bohot itching hota hain. And that areas skin looking so rough and black. Is it any fungal infection? What I will do? please suggest me. Thanx.
What diet chart should be followed for 55 years old female who has undergone heart surgery of strouts.
My daughter has thin hair, with moderately heavy volume in middle part of head. Hair are short and are at neck levels. Growth of hair is quite slow. We have tried quite a few homely methods and she is already having protein rich diet. But growth doesn't seem to be increasing. My hair are also thin if hereditary factors could be an issue. Can you please suggest some way to increase her hair growth and volume?
I am suffering from itching nowadays and these causes red marks on the body what should I do to get rid of this.
Dr. Meri wife ka 1 baar misscariage ho chuka he Usko Bhut weakness he. please tell me uski Weakness ko kese Door kru me. Ki fir se misscariage na ho ske. Kabhi..
Starving yourself can be the worst way to lose weight. Not only does this affect your health, it also slows down your metabolism to conserve energy. A slow metabolism means that the body will take longer to burn fats. This is the opposite of what is needed for weight loss. On the other hand, eating certain types of food can boost your metabolism and aid weight loss. These foods are high in nutrient value and low on fats. Let’s take a look at some of these types of food.
- Grapefruit: Eating half a grapefruit a day can make you see a rapid fall in your weight. This fruit is not only rich in vitamins and proteins but also contains a compound that can lower the hormones that affect fat storage such as insulin. Grapefruit is also 90% water and hence satiates hunger faster.
- Brown rice: Many people find it impossible to imagine a meal without rice. White rice may look nicer but brown rice is richer in fiber and healthier to eat. Brown rice also contains healthy carbs that burn fat and boost metabolism. Additionally, it has a low calorific value.
- Salmon: Of all meats, salmon is the leanest and least fattening. This rich source of protein keeps the stomach feeling satiated for longer without adding fat to your body. The best way to eat salmon for weight loss is to grill it or steam it.
- Green tea: Green tea is rich in antioxidants that help burn fat and shed calories. Green tea should ideally be had without milk or sugar and in this way it also keeps the body hydrated.
- Nuts: Unroasted and unsalted nuts are a healthy snack that can help you lose weight. Nuts like almonds are rich in an amino acid known as Larginine which helps burn fat and carbs while working out. Pine nuts are rich in healthy fatty acids that subdue hunger hormones and burn abdominal fat. Pistachios are also excellent for weight loss as they are rich in fiber, proteins and healthy, unsaturated fats.
- Oats: Oats is a key element in many weight loss diets. This is because oats are high in fiber content and keep you satiated for longer. Oats also aid in digestion and help in the elimination of wastes. It also absorbs fats and hence can lower cholesterol.
- Dark chocolate: A little bit of dessert can actually aid weight loss as long as it’s dark chocolate. This type of chocolate boosts metabolism by burning fats and calories. It also helps curb the craving for sweets and salty snacks.