Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Samir PatilYour feedback matters!
I am facing problem with my leg pain and tried all medicine but not get well tell me some treatment.
Is there any treatment in Ayurveda for "Gathiya Bai" if yes then how much time it will take to eliminate.
I am a girl of age 18+ and my whole left hand starts paining often and suddenly, please help me fr what can be the cause of this?
I want advise with regard to nervous weakness. Whenever I travel I feel pain in the neck and when I take rest I am ok. Is it advisable to take metneurobion regularly. Is this related to b12 deficiency or not.
Hi, I am having a serious back pain when I wake up in the morning whats should I do to get relief from it please suggest something.
I am 19 years old having a severe pain in my knees. After I have faced a small bike accident I hv been using ointments but not upto satisfaction.
Dr. M 28 years old lady having back pain more than one years n doctor's confirmed it as mild disc bulge on lumbosacral spine at l4-l5 level n I was advised to take maxgalin75 n methycobal 500 mcg, unfortunately now m suffering with left hand pain n through MRI it's confirmed as m having small left side posture lateral disc prolapse c5-c6 level compressing the nerve root, now m continuing with maxgalin , glad. M n about. Dr. Pls tell me wats happening in my body, is it serious wat I hav to do , y it's happening. Plstell about the consequences n the reasons of this disease.
What is the treatment of cervical disc collapse (c5 c6 PIVD) Ayurveda. Can it place disc back to its original position or strengthen it to avoid future recurrence. What are the treatments available is it only restricted to oil massage treatments or we have beyond that. How long or sessions it takes for full recovery. Q2 Foods to be taken / avoided. Northern ayurveda people say avoid rice. Kerala ayurveda people say consume rice no issue. Kindly put some flash on this subject.
I am 20 years old, I get pain in my backbone in playing time, one year later. I went to many doctor, but nothing what can I do?
I recently recovered from viral fever after that I am suffering from joint pain. Earlier I had so much swelling on my legs but now swelling got down but pain in still there. I am not able to walk properly. I have to take pain killer for avoiding pain for some time. Pls suggest some solution to get rid from this pain permanently.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.