Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samir LabaiYour feedback matters!
Become physically active everyday which will improve your posture, muscle strength and balance and will prevent you from falling.
Doctors please let me know how to take care of my sexual health after late 40 and also for my wife. What factors we should take care most? Regarding prostrate and her post menopause. Please give a clear idea so that we can make ready ourself for better health. Because these problems are kind of problems everybody generally avoid and not easy to show up also.
I love my wife sir she realise his pain for sex now so please how to rectify this problem sir please suggest me how to recover this problem sir.
I am a married girl of age 27. From last 3 to 4 days light pain in my stomach. Last 2nd day I went toilet. I felt loose and very light blood with light white liquid discharge from my vagina. After that my whole body comes cold. And I felt no life in ma body for 2 3 minutes. Now when I go for toilet .have lose motion and only when I go for toilet light bloody vaginal discharge occur after that I have some pain in some areas of stomach .what happened to me. I have normal thyroid.
I am 41 years old. My periods got delayed by two days. I took an I pill last month after an unprotected intercourse. Pregnancy test negative. My periods generally come 4 days before previous month's date. Is I pill the reason. I pill taken on day 7 of previous month's cycle.
Doing everything right can still make you gain weight. Irrespective of your diligent efforts, that paunch comes in the way of your crunches. Reviewing your exercise routine, diet and overall lifestyle may have no effect on the extra kilos. The reaction to such stagnation could be as many as the conspiring causes. Backpedaling into an unhealthy way of life is what cowards choose to do. The ideal way of approaching the problem is to find out the specific factors leading to excess weight.
These few factors can make you gain weight:
1. Sleep deprivation results in significant bloating: You may not be aware, but a full night’s sleep is indeed necessary. When a person rests, the human body carries on with repair work. Sleep helps your body to get rid of excess adipose tissues. A person who has not slept for two to three days at a stretch or has only slept insufficiently is likely to look fatter or bloated.
2. Being perpetually depressed could be the curse: Depression can lead to extreme ends; you may either gain a lot of weight or may even lose weight drastically. If your depression is at an advanced stage a medical practitioner will prescribe you with antidepressants. Antidepressants tend to fatten you up.
3. An irritable or slow bowel syndrome can prove to be adverse: If you suffer from problems related to the bowel your tummy might show. A patient of irritable or slow bowel syndrome feels bloated throughout the day. Since they face digestive problems, their bellies protrude.
4. The gray streaks of hair could be a reason: Gaining weight could also be the result of your age. If you are above thirty-five your metabolism decreases; this results in slower breakdown of food. Exercising can help, but it usually shows meager results once you have attained forty.
5. Nutrient deficiency should not be taken lightly: Being deficient in certain nutrients can also make you overweight. Vitamin C, folic acid and potassium are some of the nutrients that actively contribute to a person’s body weight. A lack of these nutrients can make you fat.
6. Edema could be the underlying cause: Edema refers to a condition where a person’s body retains water. Certain parts and joints become swollen. There are medications that can help push excess water out of the body through frequent urination. If not taken care of, edema could be the reason behind weight gain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Hi I had sex with my girlfriend for a few times then I used I pill tablet for her for three times in successive months now she is facing problem of having menstrual cycle for two times in a month and in this month she didn't even got menstrual cycle. please help
My wife is pregnant of 5 week but 2 days ago she suffered through bleeding & discharge of big clouts. Post sonography pregnancy is of 5 week, size of 1.4 mm but no cardiac activities are found. Doctor advised complete one week bed rest and take Duphaston medicine for 15 days. Doctor asked us to visit if bleeding starts again otherwise visit after two week. Thereafter doctor will advise what to do on report of ultrasound in 7 weeks. So pl. Suggest what may be the possibilities and whether should we continue pregnancy if it is ok or abort?
After marriage I found that my wife has not been interested in sex at all & whenever I have a sex with her I found very guilt on my part. My wife usually sex with me like a burden & never ever initiate or Co operate in this matter. I don't know what to do. However I have 7 years of married life. Please suggest since it will effect on my mental & physical health.
Hello doc my last month period was 7 to 10, from 2 days I'm facing little bit breast pain problem, will be any problem for me doc, today I checked pregnancy test it was negative, I'm expecting baby, please suggest me what to do to conceive soon.
Am 5months pregnant feeling numbness. By normal sit also in legs and hands. And am feeling lot of heat in stomach. please refer me healthy diet.
Hello Mam, mera period irregular h Bina medicine ke period nahi aata jab tak medicine le thik rahta h band hote hi problem start ho jata h.
Hi I'm 31 year old female and I'm on birth control pills and I haven't had periods for a while can I still get pregnant and ovulate.
I had sex on 22nd January at 5 pm. My first day was 19th January 2017. I take ipill on 25th January at 1 pm. Now I have mild pain in my pelvic region. I am very sacred of this. One of my friend told me it is some ectopic pregnancy. Please tell me what it is. Is it chances of pregnancy. Or it is a sort of infection.
During menstruation, women can get more stressed out and suffer from uncomfortable symptoms such as fatigue, mood swings, breast tenderness, bloating, cramps, headache, food cravings and constipation or diarrhea.
By eating the right foods and avoiding the wrong foods can help reduce stress and lethargic and stay bright and breezy.
Avoiding certain foods during your period may help discomfort.-----
Beverages: restrict consumption of beverages such as coffee, tea and soft drinks which worsen symptoms like anxiety, depression and breast tenderness. Instead have herbal tea and plenty of water to keep body hydrated.
Salt: controlling salt consumption can help you avoid bloating and the puffy, heavy feeling that comes with it.
High-fat foods: hormone changes during the menstrual cycle shows symptoms such as bloating and breast tenderness. Avoid foods such as whole-milk dairy products, sausages, burgers, cheese.
Sugary foods: due to hormonal changes during menstruation, blood sugar levels become unstable, and many women crave sweets. Eating foods high in sugar adds to your blood sugar fluctuations resulting in mood swings, tension, lethargic, immune system imbalance and fatigue.
Recommended foods during periods:-----
Beans: the high fiber content in beans helps reduce congestion, cramps, constipation and diarrhea.
Vegetables: green vegetables are rich in calcium, magnesium and potassium and thus help prevent menstrual pains, excessive bleeding and clot the blood.
Water: water retention is one of the main causes for cramps. To reduce water retention, drink enough water.
Whole grains: eating small amounts of carbohydrates every three hours and before bed can help combat premenstrual syndrome and also reduces neuromuscular tension, fatigue and depression.
Yogurt: yogurt contains live cultures and active bacteria which promote healthy digestion and also a good source of calcium.
Is it safe to take unwanted 72? Are there major problems due to unwanted 72? Can it have impact on future pregnancy?
It is often believed that eggs tend to heat up your stomach and, hence, should be avoided as much as possible. People believe that eating eggs during the hot summer months can lead to detrimental health effects. One of the reasons attributed to this belief is that eggs contain copious amounts of cholesterol, which can generate tremendous amounts of body heat.
However, contrary to popular belief, eggs do not heat up your system and perfectly safe for consumption during the season of some summer.
Having eggs for breakfast helps you with the following:
1. Cholesterol Factor - To be precise, a single egg provides 212 mg of cholesterol out of the recommended 300 mg. However, cholesterol in your diet does not raise the cholesterol levels in your blood. This happens because the liver produces a high quantity of cholesterol each day, and when you eat more eggs causing your cholesterol levels to rise, the liver starts producing less of it. In fact, a study found that eggs didn't raise cholesterol in 70% of its test subjects.
2. Provides Choline - Choline is a substance, which is required by the body to build cell membranes and to perform a horde of other functions like liver function, brain development, nerve, and muscle function. Lack of choline could lead to disruption of these functions. Whole eggs contain more than 100 mg of this less known nutrient, and therefore, should be a part of your diet.
3. Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin - One of the gradual symptoms of aging is worsening eyesight. There are many types of nutrients that help in countering this degenerative process. Two such nutrients are lutein and zeaxanthin, which eggs are rich in. These two antioxidants help to build up the retina of the eye. Moreover, they also help in preventing eyesight conditions like cataracts and macular degeneration. Eggs are also rich in Vitamin A, the lack of which is the most common cause of blindness worldwide.
4. Reduce Risk of Stroke - For many decades, eggs have been unfairly criticized. A popular misbelief was that high cholesterol in eggs made them a cause for cardiac problems. In a review, which accounted for 17 studies and a total of 263,938 participants, no associations were found between eggs and heart diseases. Eggs are also highly filling and help to lose weight to a certain extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.