Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Samir Khan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samir KhanYour feedback matters!
I have a dry skin in the nose that looks like a little blackish in colour tell me the remedy to cure it.
I am not satisfied with sex because my penny not erected properly and at the time of sex it discharge so quick so I not satisfy my family. I try viagra and other tablets but not worked. It happens from last 20 years. I never consult it with any doctor. Please suggest me what to do.
Hy. I am going to gym I am tired early so can I use energy drink Any side effect of energy drink. And which brand good of energy drink Please suggested me.
Homeopathic medications are consumed with water or without water? Cause someone told me that it is consumed without water and it seems difficult to swallow them without water. Please help!
I have some problem in my stomach actually some time I feel pain in my stomach can you help me please.
Losing much hair. Will intake of vitamin e capsules or simply applying it over scalp help regain my hair like it was before?
A gland that produces a liquid which mixes with sperm and is ejaculated as semen during sexual activity, is the prostate gland and is located under the bladder of a man. Cancer in the prostate is one of the most common cancers that occur among men.
The risk of developing prostate cancer increases progressively with age. Although there is no absolute prevention of prostate cancer, evidence and doctors suggest that a healthy diet can play a key role. Here are a few tips that can go a long way in prevention of prostate cancer:
- Red Foods: Tomatoes, carrot, watermelon, and other red foods get their bright color from a powerful antioxidant called lycopene. Studies have proved that by having fruits that contain lycopene, you can reduce your risk of prostate cancer. Some findings suggest that cooking tomatoes make it easier for your body to absorb this antioxidant.
- Fruits and Vegetables: Green vegetables contain compounds called carcinogens, which help your body in breaking down cancer-causing substances. Spreading of cancer can be slowed down through a nutrient-rich diet. Avoiding processed junk food and eating fruits and vegetables containing nutrients and vitamins may lower the risk of getting prostate cancer.
- Feast on Fish: Fatty acid, also known as omega-3, is found in certain fish including sardines, tuna, mackerel, trout, and salmon. This may help in reducing the risk of developing prostate cancer.
- Soy and Tea: Some studies suggest that men who drink green tea or take green tea extract supplements have a lower risk of developing prostate cancer. Many soy products and other foods contain a nutrient called isoflavones, which has been linked to a reduced risk of prostate cancer.
- Coffee: Studies show that drinking three cups of coffee a day can reduce the chances of prostate cancer by 11 percent. There is a dose-response relationship between coffee and prostate cancer. The effects of prostate cancer go up or down with the amount of coffee you take. Someone who grabs an occasional cup only, may not have these effects. However, high doses of caffeine can result in major health issues.
- Fat: Studies indicate that animal fats and an increased risk of prostate cancer are linked. It is advised to replace animal-based fats with any kind of plant-based fat. In addition to this, overcooking the meat produces carcinogens, therefore it is suggested to be strictly avoided.
- Quit Smoking: Smokers are more likely to have an aggressive form of prostate cancer. The chances of a recurrence of the disease are more for people who smoke. It is never too late to quit smoking.
- Exercise: Regular exercise and maintaining a healthy body can help you to increase your muscle mass and metabolism. Too much fat in the middle of your body is linked to an increased risk of prostate cancer. You can try walking, running, bicycling or swimming to reduce the weight to lead a healthy life.
It is important to look after yourself and start taking essential steps to prevent prostate cancer rather than trying to manage it once you get it.