Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samir J KhanYour feedback matters!
I have a bad habit of masturbation since 3-4 year. I want to leave it but can't do that what I will do?
Whatever I eat is immediately bring me fat even a little chapati I eat, I felt like I have over gain my weight? So what can I do? please help me!
Which cream should be take for skin whiting and for oily or combination skin teenager 16 years in summer and which suncream for same skin type.
I am in a trauma/depression This is because a few weeks ago. Our exams were going to be conducted but for some reason I was not able to appear in exams. But now I have time to reappear in exams after three months. Bt I am still thinking why did" nt I appeared it would have been done etc etc. Now doctors please help me. N tell me how can I come out of this trauma.
Dear sir, I am suffering from neck and joints pain for last many years but it is severe now. And I done my RA factor test which is positive 1: 200 so ayurvedic Dr. (BAMS MD (CVD) prescribe Vatavidhwansa (maha) Rasa (with jayapala) drug. Is it right drug for me? please suggest me what should I do? Is it right doctor for me Many of time I used over the counter drug but it is not cured completely. I have little anxiety also,
I want to seriously get rid of my acne marks on my face. I have tried a lot of cosmetics but haven't got satisfying results. I'm a college student (20) and I feel disgusted over this problem. Please advice me a strong solution to this acne mark problem.
My doctor prescribed me minoxidil. My friends say minoxidil has side effects Like if I discontinue in near future then again my hair will start falling. I want to know whether it has side effect like this.
I am 29 male. I have itching in my scalp and hair fall. I was using hair 4u solution for hair growth for many years but no use. Also my skin texture is becoming more dark day by day. What should I do.
I am facing headache from last 2 years I get my eyes also get checked up that was fine. Please advise.
I am suffering from fever from seven days so what should I should take medicine ple give me a replay.
Hello sir I am sai my age is 27 recently married I am not able to do sex more time with my wife. Give me suggestions r medicine for do more times. Only one time I am participating in sex. Even second time my penis not supporting pls give me some suggestions.
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 topmost benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: When thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: If thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively in lowering the heart rate.
3. Controls cough: Thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: Thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin A, C, Manganese, Copper, Iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Helps in controlling pests: Thyme is added as a primary ingredient in many pesticides for controlling pests, virus and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and you will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: Thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: Thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: Thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: The diuretic properties of thyme oil can help in removal of toxins, which consequently improves the circulation and can cure rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: Thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart from stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Can help treat gas: Thyme is an effective carminative agent and can easily push gas downward for removal.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: Thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: Thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell.