Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Samir J Khan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samir J KhanYour feedback matters!
I am using Patanjali Kesh kranti hair oil on regular basis can I mix vitamin e capsule in it. Is this mixture is good for my hair scalp. Vitamin e capsule can be mixed with any regular hair oil or not?
Sir mere jangh me dane jaisa ho gya hai or khujlata bhi hai or aisa lgta hai ki waha ka skin ptla ho gya hai maine frodrum or skin cream use kiya pr thik nhi hua hai so please any suggestion.
I am a non vegetarian and want to lose weight. My current weight is 59 and I want to lose 6 kgs. What would be the ideal diet for it.
Sir, I have digestion problem whenever I eat Meat Chicken Egg or any other heavy food I suffer digestive problem next day and m also suffering from piles my anus starts paining when I eat heavy food please tell me what to do?
I am 58 years old, Diabetic, Thyroid underwent thyroid tumor operation and at present I am having abdomen cellulites and I am obese what is the treatment for this?
My friend was saying me. In teen age I think almost many teen child was trying tu masturbation?? So question is how to control them and what is their side effect?
I am addicted of smoking. Sir what will I do to control on this addiction. I am addicted from last 3-4 years yet. So tell me what should I do now?
Please help me. My hair is falling and I am getting bald. I have tried different methods but no one satisfied me. I need an advise. My doctor tld me that I grew hair but tey are unable to grow and stand for long time. They fall before they gat any length. I have oily skin and my testrone level is high. Please advise me how can I prevent my hairfall. I ll be very thankful.
My mind do not remain constant anytime. Talk and thinking does not tally. At the time of talk saying something and mind thinking another thing. When I chanting hanuman chalisa mind also thinking another thing during. 6 months ago I have a bad habit of see breast of women at first look before eye to eye contact after a second realized that doing something wrong and getting sy. After chanting hanuman chalisa it in control up to some extent. I can not remember numbers and amounts. My memory looses day today. I am totally confused and missing confidences. Please advice.
There are various kinds of skin diseases such as eczema, allergic dermatitis, vitiligo, psoriasis, herpes which cause rashes along with violent itching, which becomes worse by scratching. It occurs as a result of getting rid of some poison in the system, either congenital or acquired. Skin problems can be local or can spread throughout the body. These occur due to infection, heat, immune system disorder, allergies due to elastic, rubber products, detergents, dust, etc., food allergies, menstruation, hereditary issues and many other factors. Homeopathy has proved very effective in such skin diseases, as it cures the basic cause of the same by studying not only the skin type, but also the genetic and immune system factors of the patient.
Following are some useful homeopathic medicines for skin diseases:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This is very helpful for eczema where the skin is covered with numerous vesicular eruptions accompanied by violent itching, swelling, tingling, etc. which increase during night time and cold weather.
- Graphites: These treat common skin problems like dry and itchy skin, cracked corners of eyes and mouth, scruffy eruptions on the scalp, face, bends of joints, between fingers and behind the ears.
- Pulsatilla: Mostly a remedy for female related skin issues such as rashes due to profuse or scanty menses, gastric or uterine problems, nettle rashes and also acne which increase during winter.
- Sepia: This is the best medicine for herpes, which cures symptoms like dry skin at first, followed by release of moist discharge leading to brownish, liver or yellow spots. It is also helpful for eczema and psoriasis.
- Sulphur: The exact skin remedy for soreness and itching in the folds of the skin, roughness, coarseness and burning sensation due to washing. It is also useful for itching in the scalp, hair fall, deficient growth of nails, acne, psoriasis and eczema.
- Nitricum Acidum: This medicine is useful for treating ulcers in mouth, tongue or genital tracts that bleed easily and other physical irritabilities.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Effective for warts, acne, scaly patches and age spots.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir Mujhe bahut weakness ho rahi hai so please mujhe koi treatment do please sir jisse meri health sahi ho.
Sir how to grow eating capacity and how to gain weight easily my body is getting weak day by day even I cant walk 20 meters also and after eating food is not digesting also and my full body is paining to thanks plzz tell me the solution.
Blood in semen occurs due to a variety of factors. It is also called 'hematospermia.' It mainly affects men after 30 years of age. After 50 years of age, blood in semen is caused due to prostate enlargement. Blood in semen is caused due to injuries, inflammation and blockage near the male reproductive system. Blood in semen can be linked to other diseases which might not be known by the affected person.
What can cause blood in semen?
- Blood in semen can be caused due to infections, tumors and stones.
- Abnormal body structure generally due to an autism spectrum disorder can also cause blood in semen.
- Prostate biopsy (removal of tissues from the prostate region which produces semen) also leads to blood in sperm sometimes. Though this is temporary and heals within three to four weeks.
- Vasectomy is a procedure done on men, which involves making small holes or slits in the scrotum so that the sperm doesn't flow during ejaculation. This is mainly done to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Sometimes, vasectomy causes blood in semen.
- It is also caused by infections such as Herpes, Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis.
- Sometimes, there are kidney stones found in the prostate called calculi, this is the most common reason for blood in semen.
- Blood in semen can also be caused due to parasitic infection, tuberculosis or chronic liver diseases.
Symptoms of blood in semen:
- Immense pain during ejaculation.
- Pain during urination.
- Acute lower back pain.
- Low to mild fever.
- Swelling in the scrotum and testes.
- Tenderness in the scrotum, testes and groin area.
Diagnosing blood in semen:
- While diagnosing blood in semen physical examinations are performed. The doctor checks for inflammation, swelling, tenderness and signs of injuries.
- Sometimes sexually transmitted diseases also cause blood in semen. So, the doctor takes a blood test to see whether you have STD's or not.
- Urine testing is also performed to see if any bacteria or abnormalities are found in the urine.
- MRIs, ultrasounds and CT scans can also locate any obstructions in the pelvic area which might be a cause of blood in semen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.