Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SamirYour feedback matters!
I was having cracks in my feet so what can I do to get ride of this cracks pleas prescribe something.
Sir Mujhe daad ki problem hai aur maine kafi madicine bhi kha li par koi fayda nahi hua hai. please aap bataye main kya karu
Respected sir I am loosing my hair very fastly please give me advice what to do to stop hair fall ?thanking you.
I am 21 years old (MALE). My face becomes oily with in 15 min. After face wash. So please give me some tips to avoid oily face.
I almost lost my hair and top portion of head is visible. Please suggest me is there any treatment available that will regrow my hair. Or transplant is last option?
I am suffering from some pimples on my face And some type of black skin on sensitive areas. I have tried by consulting many doctors and spend up to 15k on the ointments I also tried many face washes but no use I want smooth skin that's it I need I want to get rid of this pimples They are many on my forehead up to 50+ pimples I am using control soap to body nd face I am applying BETAMETHASONE DIPROPOPIONATE GEL present only on my pimples And I also have some black spots on my face If it is possible please please suggest me any soap nd any cream for pimples nd for black spots on my face Suggest me any face wash if it is necessary please help me I just need a clean and neat face I am ready to do any thing I am 21 years old Blood O+ I drink nearly 6 liters of water a day And I am taking 2 eggs per day Full good diet Less oil foods I don't drink alcohol I don't smoke cigarette I gym daily 2 hours If possible I will jog on morning If you can help me please help please Spend me your valuable to read the message nd Give me your valuable suggestions.
I have pimples and dark spots over my face. How can I get rid of them? Suggest some tips and suitable remedies.
I have a Problem of heavy hair fall. Can you please advise me to taking some precautions in controlling it.
What treatments are available for tinea versicolor and which do you recommend? What side effects can I expect from treatment? How long will it take for my skin to return to normal?
HiI am 24 years old, male. I am developing stretch marks around my belly (abdomen). May I know the reason why and how they can be stopped.
Out of the 100,000 hair strands that a person normally possesses, losing about 50 to 100 of them on a daily basis is considered to be pretty normal. If, however, you are losing more than that, it is time to think about hair loss treatments. Here is a comprehensive list of alternative medicine choices that can fetch fruitful results:
- Indian Gooseberry pack: Commonly known as Amla, Indian Gooseberry comprises of vitamin C and is an excellent agent to stop hair loss and accelerate hair growth. It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in maintaining a healthy scalp. One spoon of gooseberry juice should be mixed with lemon juice and applied on the scalp.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera has alkalizing properties that bring down the hair's pH to a normal level. It also contains enzymes that promote hair growth and stop hair loss. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce scalp redness too. While Aloe Vera gel is readily available in the market, the gel extracted from an Aloe Vera leaf works better. The gel should be applied on the scalp for a few hours followed by a thorough wash with lukewarm water.
- Licorice Root Paste: Licorice Root has multiple benefits. It is an herb which is known to reopen the pores of the hair and eradicate dandruff. The Licorice Root Paste is prepared by mixing one cup of milk with one spoon of saffron and one spoon of licorice paste. It should be applied on the bald areas before bedtime and washed with lukewarm water in the morning. The same solution can be applied twice a week to get great results.
- B-complex Vitamin: Daily intake of supplements containing vitamin B6 and biotin is a great way to stop hair loss. B6 helps in reducing hair thinning and increases the circulation of the scalp. This supplement can be easily obtained from any drug store. One supplement a day will start showing results in 4 week's time.
- Ginkgo Biloba: According to a study conducted by the Maryland Medical Center, it was found that Ginkgo Biloba is a great agent for hydrating the scalp. It increases blood flow and stops hair loss. It also helps in producing new hair at a faster pace. The best thing about this herb is the fact that it has no side effects at all.
- Polygonum Multiflorum: This is a Chinese herb more commonly known as the Fo-Ti. Its anti-inflammatory properties have shown efficiency for a number of years. It not only helps in hydration of the scalp, but fights hair loss and helps in the regeneration of new hair. It is also known to be a great agent for hair strengthening and turning gray hair to its original color.