Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samina DohadwalaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old male, I have pimple problem from 3-4 years. It comes and goes every time, but it does not clears permanently, I am using some acne removing cream. Please suggest permanent way to get rid of it. Thank you.
What is the reason of decolourisation of hair at an small age. Is it due to pollution or stress or something else. Please help me.
My age is 23 year but I look as if I am 35+. My hair is almost gone. My weight is 103 kg. Can you please help me?
I have thyroid issues from last 15 years and my t3, t4 and tsh levels are respectively 0.65, 8.80 and 72.80 and as per reports my tsh level is increased. I am facing hair loss problem from last 3 years not getting any solution what should I do?
I am having a white colour spot size like a one rupee coin at the back side of my ear since 3 months. Its not increasing nor decreasing in size. please tell me the right treatment.
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow.
Related Tip: "Advantages of Skinboosters"