Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sami Ullah Khan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sami Ullah KhanYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and I have asthma problem since birth and my height is not increasing as much by the age. My height is 5'4 inch. What should I do?
I want to weight gain, pls suggest me diet plan, actually my weight is 55 kg, age 25 year, height is 5.7" & weight same from last 7 or 8 years. Pls guide some better?
Hello doctor, am 22 year old. I am suffering from migraine problem from last 5-6 years. These days am suffering from continuous migraine pain. Feel stressed and does not get sleep properly. Moreover I do not wish to eat food and feel lost. Am not liking anything around. I feel sensitivity to light and sound. At the time of pain my head start to throb and feel intense pain and its unbearable. It get pain in eyes and feel body pain too. Please help me out.
Are you pregnant and waiting to be a mother for the first time? Pregnancy is an ideal time for you to start taking care of yourself emotionally and physically. It is not a very simple thing and is associated with several complexities. Here are nine ways, following which you can undergo a healthy pregnancy:
- Consult your doctor or midwife immediately
- After finding that you are pregnant, get in touch with your doctor or midwife for organizing antenatal care.
- You will need to get important pregnancy advice and prepare for scans and tests that are required.
- Eat properly
- Consume a healthy and balanced diet on a regular basis comprising carbohydrates, protein servings, and fish.
- Take supplements
- Take pregnancy vitamin supplements in case you are not getting the essential nutrients from your everyday diet.
- Consume folic acid and vitamin D in large amounts during pregnancy.
- Maintain proper hygiene
- For keeping away from a condition known as listeria, you should avoid food items that may harbor the listeria bacteria, such as unpasteurized milk, under cooked meals, raw and under cooked meat, and many more.
- Work out regularly
- Regular exercise is important during pregnancy.
- Go for yoga, swimming, walking, and aquanatal classes as you need to build your endurance and strength. This prepares your body to deal with pregnancy.
- Practice pelvic floor exercises as these help in having a toned pelvic floor that ensures you of a smoother childbirth.
- Avoid alcohol
- Alcohol is unsafe during pregnancy, and you should totally try to avoid drinking. Heavy drinking during pregnancy is fatal for your baby in several ways.
- Avoid caffeine
- Avoid having mild stimulants such as coffee, cola, and tea when you are pregnant. The high caffeine amounts may increase the chances of miscarriage
- Avoid smoking
- Undertake pelvic floor exercises
It is also very important for you to get sufficient rest when you are pregnant. You are bound to get tired easily because of pregnancy hormones that are in high levels. Try taking naps during the day if your night sleep is disrupted. Try relaxation techniques such as yoga, stretching, massage, deep breathing, and visualization. For a healthy pregnancy, without any complication or hazards, these also play an important role. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
It’s not that heavy workers or manufacturers are the only sufferer with muscular pain. They can occur in all types of industries and work environments, including office spaces. It has been observed that repetitive motion, poor posture, and staying in the same position can cause or worsen musculoskeletal disorders. Staying in one position while doing repetitive motions is typical of a desk job.
• the good news is that moving or stretching is a buildable habit. For starters, you can set a timer to remind you to take a quick walk or stretch. If you’re pressed for time, there are even certain stretches you can do at your desk.
• remember to breathe normally throughout the stretches, and never hold your breath. With each stretch, you may find yourself more flexible. Don’t go further than is comfortable.
• inhale deeply and shrug your shoulders, lifting them high up to your ears. Hold. Release and drop.
• shake your head slowly, yes and no.
• just stand up and sit down without holding anything.
• clench both fists, stretching both hands out in front of you.
• inhale and as you exhale, turn to the right and grab the back of your chair with your right hand, and grab the arm of the chair with your left.
• hug your body, placing the right hand on your left shoulder and the left hand on your right shoulder.
• breathe in and out, releasing the area between your shoulder blades.
• sit up tall in your chair, or stand up. Stretch your arms overhead and interlock.
I ha e so much pain in my stomach so what can I do for this type of situation from me give. Me such suggestions for this pain and also head is also so much pain is alert please can you help for the problem.
Our kidneys are an important organ in the body and are responsible for the filtration of blood and creation of urine. Sometimes, during this process salt and other chemicals get stuck together to form small crystals also known as kidney stones. The size of a kidney stone can range from the size of a sugar crystal to the size of a ping pong ball. However, it is noticed only if it is large enough to cause a blockage. Smaller stones may pass out of the body without you realizing it.
Kidney stones can be a very painful experience. Some of the symptoms exhibited by patients suffering from kidney stones are:
1. Severe back pain
2. Pain in the belly or groin
3. Painful urination
4. Frequent urination
5. Nausea and vomiting
6. Blood in the urine
Excruciating pain is usually the symptom that makes a patient consult a doctor in cases of kidney stone problems. A confirmed diagnosis can then be made by using a series of tests that include an X-ray, ultrasound, CT scan and urine analysis. A blood test may also be conducted to check the mineral levels in the body.
Kidney stones are a common condition faced by many people, but some people are at a higher risk of suffering from this than others. Some of these factors are:
1. Family history of kidney stones
2. High uric acid levels in the blood
3. Being between 20-50 years of age
4. A previous kidney stone
5. Chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure
6. Some medication such as diuretics and antacids with calcium
7. Inadequate fluid intake
Between men and women, the former are at a higher risk of suffering from kidney stones. Asians and Caucasians also suffer from this condition more than people from other races. Hormone changes during pregnancy can also trigger the formation of kidney stones.
The first thing to do if you suffer from a kidney stone is to increase your water intake. This can help dissolve some of the minerals in the stone and make it a small enough to pass through the urethra. Injectable anti-inflammatory drugs and pain relievers may be used to ease the pain caused by kidney stones.
If the kidney stone does not pass on its own, a process known as lithotripsy may also be used. This involves the administration of shock waves that can break a large stone into smaller pieces. In extreme cases, surgical techniques may also be used. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.