Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer Verma
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer VermaYour feedback matters!
What is the treatment of smegma? Inspite if washing the area with water and soap everyday, next morning again it comes and causes itching which after washing goes away.
Dear doctor. I am worried due to late marriage. My age 33 years old. I have so depression for these. What is my next plan. Help me. Can late marriage effect on getting children. This is another problems. I also tension on my parent make a noise always their problems. Help me.
Hi, two days ago I had 1 gm of ferric carboxy maltose injection in hospital may be due to pancytopenia. Now I am in fever measured 102 from last 24 hours. Kindly tell me what to do. People are saying that it is the side effect of injection. Kindly give me suggestion should I go to the hospital in fever or it is normal.
I am 30 year old and I have neck pain problem, so what is the best exercise or therapy I have to do to cure. Please suggest.
I am 23 year old male. Whenever I come in physical touch with a girl, a clear sticky fluid comes out of my penis. It happens even when I talk to a girl. What is it? Is it something gonna hamper my sex life?
I M 50 YRS OLD. IN 2012 MET AN ACCIDENT ND LOST MY LEFT HAND (FROM WRIST) AND STILL TAKING GABA PIN 400 & ZEPTOL CR200 IN ADDITION THYRONORM 25 AND FEBUGET40(HEREDITARY GOUT) . I SUDDENLY HAVING PROBLEM OF ERECTION AND EARLY DISCHARGE. I DID NOT HV THIS PROBLEM EVER IN MY LIFE. KINDLY ADVICE FOR THE SAME. FIRST TIME I SAW SUCH ADVERTISEMENT. I THINK THIS WILL BE BOON FOR A COMMON PEOPLE AND PERSON THEY DO NOT WANT DISCLOSE THEIR PROBLEM. I WILL BE GRATEFUL IF I COULD GET ANY KIND OF TREATMENT( HOMEO/AURVEDIC/ALOPATHY) FOR MY PROBLEM.
My father is having positional vertigo and is also having TSH beyond the normal range. Please suggest good medicines for both these ailments.
I get loose motion very fluently, every time I eat roadside food or any outside food. What should I do?
I had taken rabies vaccination 5 years ago and now again I have taken the vaccination. Does it will impact my body? Does taking rabies vaccination again cause rabies?
It is important for you to both take care of your body and love your body. At times due to certain factors our body does not perform the way we wants it to. There are various phases of sexual activity that include attraction, stimulation, excitement and peak. These stages usually come in close sequence and follow a normal course until the sexual peak ends in sexual orgasm. Yet, this process can be hindered by a condition known as premature ejaculation that many men suffer from. Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than required or planned, in the process of sexual activity and intercourse. This usually happens within a minute or so of penetration. There are a variety of causes for this, starting from biological to psychological. Read on to know more about these causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is one where the male patient experiences trouble during sexual encounters and experiences. As per this condition, the patient will have difficulty in mustering up and thereafter, retaining an erection for satisfactory sexual intercourse. This condition can also contribute to premature ejaculation.
- Chronic Health Issues: Many male patients who are suffering from chronic health issues are at
- Health risks: Serious risk of developing premature ejaculation in the long run. These health issues range from diabetes to heart disease. Due to these diseases and ailments, the patient may feel considerable stress or even may not be able to ejaculate later in the process of intercourse.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
- Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
- Biological Issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of one's hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient. Nerve damage can also lead to this condition.
- Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.