Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I am 39 years old male, I had minor compression fracture at (D12) spine and LS disc bulge. I have met with bike accident on may 2014, still then and there I have pain and I got this health issue diagnosed only by Feb 2015. What are the things to do and not to do to get relived from back pain. I have pains radiated throughout my buds and left leg also. It will be helpful for me in getting advice through this Doctor' s network.
I have lower back pain from 1 week. I have taken pain killers which gives relief for some time but the problem still there. Please suggest remedy measures.
I am 22 year old. A very hard pain in my back. Give solution for it. And give instruction for treatment. Thank you.
I'm a 22 year old girl, I have low back pain on standing more than 10 mins. I have to stand during clinical postings. But the pain increases on standing and it s very severe. The pain is relieved by sitting.
My mother having severe back pain since so many years. and also having sleep problem. Due to improper sleep she is become aggressive. Please suggest some treatment.
I am suffering from backache for last 2 months I have used some medicines but I have not got relief what should I do.
Low back pain & lower abdomen left side pain, pain is occuring during last month, stool is not clear during the last six months, pls suggest me what to do?
I have neck pain and I have not slept for 3 days, I though it would be clear, after that it is repeating again, what can I do?
She is suffering from carbuncles in buttock and it is difficult to sit or sleep and always causing pain/irritation. She is a school teacher and could not do her work due to continuous pain and irritation. Please suggest a treatment.
Swelling in the upper end of the backbone where the neck region starts. Work in an it company where sitting job is for 9 hours and there is lot of typing required. Pain is felt when moving the neck left to right. Please suggest something as the swelling is increasing day by day.
My sister has been having pain starting from hips which goes to toes.She has visited orthopedics as well as neuro physicians, but the doctors are not able to diagnose why the pain is there.Recently the pain has moved to neck.Can you please suggest what should be done.
How is weight loss effective? What are the efficient ways to reduce heavy weight? I am 68 kg, and I have to loose weight upto 18 kgs, n go back to 50 kgs. How I s it possible, I dnt eat much food, bt yes I am addicted to oily foods. please advice me in such a way dat can help me d most.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.