Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer S. Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer S. SinghYour feedback matters!
I am too much trouble to my pimples and I am using almost every product but we got no relief can you help me.
Hello I am having very small breast, I want to increase my breast size naturally without implant, Please guide me properly what to do for increasing size.
My girl have an pregnancy test nd its is negative but still his periods has not occur almost 7 days late so can uh help me.
I am suffering from low blood pressure and gastric disease. Some time I get faint and my foot sometimes swell up. Iss this symptoms of any dangerous disease.
Sir I am using it for 1 month but suddenly starts more hair fall then before so why? Hair fall increase for the cause of More F%?
Hi sir my name is rash and I have scene problem in my face and many pimples in my face so how can do for this problem please help me out for this solution thank you sir.
While most children share a strong bond with their parents, especially the mother, some infants are unable to establish lasting relationships with their parents or caregivers. This is known as attachment disorder. It is a rare yet serious condition as it affects the child’s relationships at a later stage and also triggers delinquent behavior. Children, who have been abandoned, orphaned or are victims of abuse are the most vulnerable to this condition.
What causes attachment disorder?
The exact cause for attachment disorder is not yet understood. However, researchers have put together a number of viable hypotheses for this. One such hypothesis suggests that when needs of a child are ignored or when he begins to feel unwanted, the child begins to expect hostility, negativity and rejection. This is a learnt response and the child begins to feel that his needs are unwanted. With time, these responses make the child untrusting and he withdraws into himself to avoid social contact. This affects the development in the brain and causes attachment problems that affect the child’s personality and future relationships.
Risks associated with it
Some children are at a higher risk of attachment disorder than others. This includes
- Children living in orphanages or other such institutes
- Children whose caregivers are changed frequently
- Children who have had prolonged hospitalization
- Neglected children
- Children who have suffered from physical, sexual or verbal abuse
- Children living in extreme poverty
- Children born to parents with mental conditions or anger management problems
- Children born to a mother suffering from post partum depression
There are two types of attachment disorders; inhibited and disinhibited.
- Inhibited attachment disorder: Children suffering from inhibited attachment disorder are likely to be:
- Unresponsive to comforting ie. they shun all types of relationships and generally do not get along with their peers or caregivers.
- Disinhibited attachment disorder: On the other hand, children suffering from disinhibited attachment are likely to:
- Seek attention
- Display inappropriate behavior
- Frequently break social boundaries
- Be inappropriately familial and attached to selective figures.
Additionally, children suffering from either type of attachment disorder are manipulative, destructive, moody and lack compassion and remorse.
Effects of attachment disorder
If not managed properly in its early stages, this disorder can continue into adulthood. This leads to:
- Relationship problems with peers, friends and family members
- Low self esteem
- Anger management
- Academic problems
- They are also at a high risk for drug abuse and alcohol addiction
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!