Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi doctor this is bharath. Problem: I am suffering with depression. When the unwanted situation happen I am going to easily. In that time I can, t take any decision. And shivering many of times in a day. And I have a low confidence level on me. So please help how can I handle the situations in that moment.
I'm having first periods after my medical abortion I'm feeling pain in knees and legs after abortion I also gained weight can you tell why this happening or it is due to calcium deficiency please tell me.
Hello. I and my gf had sex on 7th april. And her periods had ended on 5th. So some people say it was safe time for sex as I feel sperm has entered her vagina. And I am in thought of giving her unwanted 72. But its not possible. Then how should I do? Want to avoid problems at any cost. Please help.
Im 22 years old me and my partner had unprotected sex last month and she got her periods 4 days late but she had regular bleeding and flow of periods but this month also periods are running late are their any chances of pregnancy even after getting her periods.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.
# protect your self from dust
# cover your face in dusty areas and while driving
# stay away from dusts
# protect yourself from change in temperature
Doctor I am 28 years old and had an abortion in 6 months. As the baby was found to be having major cardiac congenital anomalies through fetal 2d echo scan. Mines was an arranged marriage and we have no family connection .this was our first baby .hence wondering what could have caused this defect in the baby. Also we are scared if there ar e possibilities of having the same defect again in future pregnancies Can PCOD be a cause for it? Please suggest us here. And let us know every possible precaution that we can take to avoid this happening in future.
Please share the tips to get pregnant soon. Please suggest on which day, urine pregnancy test should be done? And home urine tests are reliable or not? Thanks.
According to doctor prescribed, I used to intake Hempuspa tablet and syrup in daytime and ovabless Health supplement tablets with M2-tone syrup at night time in order to conceive a baby. .here I wanted to know is I am going right towards it or not. Please suggest could I be pregnant soon or not.
I am having PCOD-Multiple No ovulation. Am trying for pregnancy but No result. I consult gynecologist. She give fertisure, obimet such Medicines. Whether I would able to become pregnant fast? I had 3 miscarriage and one premonth delivery on 7th Month. Now No ovulation. What should I do?
Neha took I pill just 2 days after her end of menstrual cycle after 4-5 days her periods started again and it's been 7 days she is experiencing little flow. What should she do now?
Sonf - 100 gm
Isabgol - 100 gm
Cardamom (small) - 100 gm
Mix all well with sugar (300 gm)- store this granulated powder well.
Consume 10 gm in morning before breakfast with lukewarm water.
Repeat 10 gm at night after meals with lukewarm water.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend but I didn't discharge my sperm ,is there a chance of pregnancy? Am really worried need it help.
Normal delivery or vaginal delivery is when childbirth takes place without the use of any vacuum extraction or forceps. It is basically when a woman goes into labour without the use of any other external drugs which induce labour. C-Section or rather caesarean section is basically when a baby is delivered surgically via an incision in the mother’s abdomen. This is usually performed when a normal delivery can put the child’s or the mother’s health at risk. It is also performed when you are expecting twins or rather multiples.
Why Normal Delivery is preferred over C-Section Delivery?
- One of the major benefits of having a normal delivery over a C-Section is that the former leads to a shorter hospital stay as there is no major surgery involved. If there is no surgery involved then obviously the risks associated with it, such as, permanent scarring, severe bleeding, septic infection, are completely eliminated.
- Reaction to anaesthesia is another thing that one must consider and it is the most crucial difference between a normal and a C-Section delivery. As C-Section is basically a surgery, the mother is administered an anaesthetic to numb the pain. Sometimes, even spinal anaesthesia is used and the side effects of it include: back pain, prolonged numbness or weakness, shortness of breath and in extreme cases, even maternal morbidity (death during pregnancy).
- After C-Section delivery, there can be a severe loss of blood leading to hysterectomy (permanent removal of the uterus).
- The best reason to avoid a non-planned C-Section is because, once a C-Section has been done then there is a potential risk of having all your future deliveries done via C-Section.
- A research has shown that women who deliver via C-Section are less likely to start early breastfeeding as the recovery time from a surgery is pretty high. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.