Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer PradhanYour feedback matters!
I was stand in chair and the chair slip and I will gone to the flore and I have shoulder pain you suggest me what tu or spray I will take to relief my shoulder pain pls ans fast.
I often trouble from back pain. My hair is also not so strong enough. I am 22 years old. What should I do to get relief of these two problems?
My wife keep getting this muscle pain in her collar bone and on back of her neck for few months. We have consulted many doctors but nothing worked so far. She recently consulted a ortho and he told us that there is some swelling under the bone and have her an injection under the collar bone. Please help!
I am feeling uncomfortable with right knee. Some pain coming and leaving. What can I do for precautions?
My mother is 48 years old. She is facing knee pains from last few weeks. Her weight is 74 kgs, height is 5'3. Could you please suggest some natural foods to improve the knee strength.
My left leg heel is always paining, while standing, walking it paining too much. Why it happens? My age 46 yrs. Weight:65 kg.
My wife has frozen shoulder (left) and is in pains particularly at night. She is suffering from last two months and in spite of physiotherapy nothing positive comes. We lives in try city of chandigarh.
Hello doctor please suggest me any topical muscle relaxant gel or cream for stiff and tightness of neck.
I am 36 old and I am suffering from right shoulder pain from 2 years. Which I have got it while sleeping at night suddenly. I've consulted orthopedist, neurologist, physiotherapist. All of them gone through xray and mri. But the doctors are said report is normal and suggested pain killer and multivitamins. In between orthopedist and neurologist i've consulted home doctor, but their suggestion is also same. I amnot getting relief from pain. I also consulted acupuncturist. They told that my muscles are harder like gym people. There also I don't get relaxation from pain.
Hi I got headache from last three days and also backbone pain from last year and I went to somany doctors so I have done this.
I suffering with left knee from 2 days because I am running for get police department job. Please tell me the solution to overcome the pain.
I am suffering from back pain only at one point on right side. When I do bending and unbending of my knees while lying flat, a crackling sound comes from right side of my back. I do a lot of exercise but I do not get relief.
Hello Sir. I m accident by bike tomorrow. I have scratch on arms or knees. Please tell me some medication for fast relief. Bcoz my exam is in dated 29 Nov. Plzzz sir tell me.
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.