Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer PatangeYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam. Mere face pr bahut sare dag hn ye kaise ja skte hn kale nisan hai please koi solution bataye.
It is often seen that the people are unhappy with the appearance of their chin and cheek. Some of them may feel that their cheekbones are too less projected or that their cheek are too flat. Well, if you are one of them and want to enhance your appearance, it can easily be done by chin and cheek enhancement surgery. This is a cosmetic procedure and utilizes a specially manufactured material which is compatible with the tissues for augmentation of your face's physical structure. Chin and cheek enhancement gives your face a better balance and harmony to your facial features.
Chin Implants: Chin implants help in enhancing the size and projection of your chin and make it proportionate to your forehead and mid face. A recessed chin seems like it has disappeared into your neck instead of appearing as a distinct facial feature.
Cheek Implants: Cheek implants help in increasing the projection of your cheekbones. They also add volume to areas of your face, which are recessed and flat.
Procedure: Before undergoing the surgery, a proper implant of the correct shape and size must be chosen according to your requirement. The implants are made of a soft, flexible and rubbery material, which gets inserted via an incision. Solid silicon is commonly used for cheek or chin implants. General anesthesia along with a sedative is used during the surgery on the patient.
A cheek implant requires 30 to 45 minutes to be carried out. It is performed in conjunction with other procedures like a facelift or a forehead lift, and the implants are incised through an incision. Sometimes the implant is inserted through an incision on the upper lip or the lower eyelid. For a chin implant, the procedure takes about an hour. The implant gets inserted through a pocket made in front of the jaw bone. For creating the pocket, an incision is made inside the mouth in the lower lip or under the chin.
After the surgery is complete, the affected areas are taped in order to decrease swelling. The sutures in the skin are removed within five to seven days. In case the sutures were made intra orally, they dissolve slowly. You need to make certain dietary changes and lifestyle modifications after the surgery. Some discomfort and swelling are likely immediately after the surgery.
Cheek and chin enhancement offer effective improvements to your facial appearance. It results in plump and youthful cheeks with an enhanced volume. The implants are considered to be quite safe. If you feel you require a chin or cheek enhancement, you should consult a doctor before taking this decision and then only choose the accurate implant. It is also important to consult a doctor several times after undergoing the surgery.
Here are 10 Home Remedies for Dry Hair. Give your hair -
1) Goodness of Milk: To heal dry hair, pour some unboiled milk in a bowl. Soak a cotton ball in the milk and apply it directly on hair and scalp. After one hour, wash your hair thoroughly.
2) Conditioning of Eggs: One of the highly recommended remedies for dry hair is egg yolk. Egg yolk works as a natural moisturizer and conditioner for dry hair. Also, for moisturizing rough hair egg whites can be used. Separate white part of egg and damp it on hair. Leave it for 20 minutes and then, wash it off.
3) Nourishment of Sesame Oil: Sesame oil is excellent in nourishment. As it is rich in vitamins and minerals, it helps in strengthening hair and increasing blood circulation in the scalp.
4) Treatment of Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is very effective in treating dryness of hair. A simple pack or massage of apple cider vinegar works wonders. Apply it with the help of a cotton ball on the scalp and hair. Rinse it off after 5-10 minutes.
5) Richness of Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is the magical remedy for curing dry hair. Massage your scalp with the oil. It is beneficial to use warm coconut oil.
7) Strength of Curry Leaves: Curry leaves are a great remedy for the treatment of hair. They are enriched with calcium, vitamins, phosphorous, and iron. Heat two tablespoons of coconut oil adding 5-6 curry leaves in it for a few minutes and allow it to cool down. Apply it on the scalp and hair.
8) Moisture of Curd/Yogurt: Yogurt is a natural conditioner for dry hair. Apply it as a mask on hair. The moisturizing properties of yogurt quick heal dryness of hair.
9) Smoothening of Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek(methi) seeds are great natural remedy for dry hair. The conditioning properties of fenugreek seeds makes hair smooth and silky.
10) Beauty of Bananas: Bananas are excellent for treatment of dry hair. They are rich in potassium, antioxidants, and vitamins, which makes them a beautifying fruit. For the treatment of dry hair, you need to prepare a pack out of banana paste and apply on scalp and hair.