Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer P ApteYour feedback matters!
Hi. My hair is falling so much. And I have dandruff problem. Due to which I have pimple type something in my face. I used so many Ayurveda for dandruff problem but it didn't work. I usually wash my hair twice in a week due to which my headache also started. I feel as if a big stone is there on my head. I have hairfall problem headache problem and skin problem also. How to overcome from all those. And my CA exams are going to start. Plzz help me.
I had lice before. Nw it is completely cleaned now the problem is with nits which attached to my hairs firmly I am sure that nits are dead. But that white things is attached to hair looks very bad. How to get rid of this. Because I an getting very hard remove tht nits.
I am 21 year old and I am having hair loss problem, I used some oil to prevent hair loss but not got any relief, and I am also having stomach ache.
Hii this is Sridhar, its really helpful for me to ask this question. I have pimple and black mark's in my face, how can I cure my problem in a simple way.
Hello doctors Im 23 years old girl. I have a wired problem. I have to wash my hair everyday with shampoo and recently im using mild shampoo. If I don't use shampoo one day it feels like my hair is sticky (i have oily skin) and I feel like itching in my scalp and shoulder and I smell like bad odour from my hair. I do not have much dandruff. Is it ok to use mild shampoo everyday? Is it normal?
I have black pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 6 months but did not see any changes on my face. What should I do?
People who have been using different kinds of skin care products have got a lot of misconceptions. Those misconceptions need to be removed otherwise you will never be able to choose the right skin care cosmetics for yourself.
6 top misconceptions about skin-care products
- Costly products are the best: There are many fellows who think that if the skin care products are costly, then they must be equipped with greater effectiveness. In fact, this is one of the leading reasons that most people are currently choosing only costly products without knowing that it can be one of the business strategies of the popular brands.
- Latest products are effective: Currently invented products are always good and this is quite an age-old conception, but this is not true at all. But nobody tries to understand the reality and rather goes by the trend in order to prove the myth to be true. As per the researchers, it has been found that there are many traditional products that are pretty good than the modern ones. But the young generation is not ready to accept this fact, and this is the reason they are suffering like anything.
- Younger look can be assured by creams: Only application of a fairness cream can give a fair complexion is a very wrong conception. Ageing effects can be definitely reduced to a great extent, but cannot be eliminated at all and this is a hardcore fact, whether you accept it or not. On the other hand, you have to choose only selective creams having vitamin-c serums, hydroxyl acids and others.
- Cosmetic companies make intricate researches: Though all reputed cosmetic companies say that they conduct researches intricately for making the creams more improved, but have you ever tried to know the reality? Nice packaging and great fragrance do not mean that the products are the outcome of deep researches.
- Organic creams are safe: Creams having natural ingredients are definitely safe, but how will you come to know that the mentioned ingredients have been added or not? If natural ingredients are good for skin, then you can try the homemade recipes. Hence, why purchase readymade creams having the same ingredients? The answers are still quite controversial and thus, people are pretty confused in taking their decisions.
- Cream is the easiest option: Even if creams are having all the necessary ingredients needed for skin health, still they neither compete nor can take the place of healthy foods in reality.
My body is getting sweat so much so I am not able to do my any of the work. Itching and black spot are coming on my back.
This summer I m so upset because of sun tanned skin. I have very fare look so its really irritating. Any chemo or home remedy you know please share with me ?
2) keeping the skin soft and moist is helpful. Apply moisturizers after bathing.
3) do not use irritating cosmetics or soaps.
4) avoid scratching that can cause bleeding or excessive irritation.
5) soaking in bathwater with oil added and using moisturizers may help
6) bath soaks with coal tar or other agents remove scales
7) hydrocortisone based cream can reduce the itching of mild psoriasis.
8) some people use an ultraviolet b (uv-b) light unit at home under a doctor's supervision.