Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer N GuptaYour feedback matters!
My mother had continuous pain in her knees and after examining the x-ray of knees, the lab attendant classified it has the problem of arthritis. Please tell the right medication and precautions.
These foolproof ways to ensure that you maintain your orgasm while making love to your partner.
It can certainly be a disappointing experience, losing your erection while in bed. Every man wants to impress the woman he takes to bed and without an erection, there is only so much you can do.
If you have a history of having your boner flake on you,
1. Talk sex: Distract yourself from your little head and use your big head in bed. Indulging in dirty talk and fantasies can help reignite the pleasure of sex for both of you.
2. Get kinky. Speak about your secret fantasies and fetishes with each other and indulge in them. Sometimes, all you need to bring your little guy up is a whole new sexual experience
3. Be comfortable in bed. Don’t carry your own weight on your arms for too long when you’re on top of her. Feel relaxed and avoid any scenarios that bother you like sweating too much, overeating before sex or having sex when you’re too tired.
4. Get innovative. Too much of a good thing can get boring. Your girl may be the sexiest thing alive, but unless you create new ways to enjoy each other in bed, one of you may get bored which will eventually lead to you feeling less satisfied and less horny.
5. Take time, don’t rush in. This is something most guys don’t know and don’t care to know. Foreplay always helps the guy hold on longer. You may think it’s pointless, but by indulging in foreplay for 15 minutes before penetration, your little guy would get more time to warm himself up for the act. Just don’t think about your erection until you have to penetrate her. And when it’s time, you can rest assured that he’ll be ready.
6. Don’t concentrate on your little head. Instead, just focus on satisfying and pleasuring your partner. When you spend too much time pondering over over how erect you are, you’d kill the fun which will in turn kill your erection.
7. Work out and look sexy. Better yet, start working out. A good cardio workout makes you feel fit and healthy, and it greatly improves your flexibility and blood circulation. When you look good, you’d feel alive down there. And the increased blood circulation would ensure that your boneless buddy would be upright and hard for a long time.
8. Quit smoking if you can. Smoking destroys your lungs which in turn affect the amount of oxygen your lungs can absorb, which increases the fatigue in your muscles and leaves you tired all the time. The more oxygen in your body, the easier it will be for that all important muscle to function down there.
9. Don’t masturbate too often. Masturbation can be good to control the problem of premature ejaculation, but it’s not good if you want to keep it hard for a long time.
10. Don’t change positions too often in bed. You may have heard that changing positions can be more fun. But by doing that, you’ll end up worrying too much about whether your member will continue to stay erect during each penetration and end up feeling more stressed.
11. Don’t hurry it up. It may seem like a good idea to slip it in quickly as soon as you know it’s hard, and feel relieved that you were erect enough to penetrate her. But this routine will make you lose your confidence gradually and scare you away from slow and relaxed penetration over time.
12. Avoid sex for a month. If nothing else works for you, this definitely should. Take sex out of the calendar for an entire month, and that includes even seeing each other naked. But woo each other and arouse each other by going out often. Grind at parties, kiss in public and pet each other when you feel horny. By restricting sex for a while, you can bring the arousal and curiosity back into bed. And that will definitely help you keep an erection up for as long as you have to perform.
I have back pain from last three months I am using several medicines but no use what should I do to reduce my back pain so please advice me which medicine I have to use for my back pain problem.
Severe tooth ache due to cavities I have taken ketorol dt and antibiotic for 2 days but no use pls suggest better medicine with immediate relief.
I am 15th week pregnant. Is it safe to sex during pregnancy what are the benefits of that? I am afraid it might effect the baby.
I have dull n rough curly hair. I want to make my hair look smooth n silky. I have tried each and every shampoo available in market. But no changes. What should I do in order to make my hair look healthy n strong. Suggest me something sir.
Doctor my mom is suffering with dry cough from past 1 year onwards please give the good precautions.
Me jub morning me running krta hu to 2-3km chalte hi saans fulne lagti h me kya karu jisse mera stamina increase ho please help me sir.
My son 23 years old suffering from skin allergy. Many treatments have been taken and it get cured but after some time skin effected again and again. Please advice permanent treatment for the same.?
Can some serious conditions be causing my back pain? If so, which ones and what are their symptoms? Have they been ruled out?
Shedding tears while watching movies can make you feel better
We all love watching movies be it comedy, action, family dramas or emotional ones. So many of us get emotional while watching an emotional movie. But how many of us actually shed tears? many of us are too conscious or suppressive about how we feel while watching a movie with friends. While watching comedy movies makes us happier and rejuvenates, do you have an idea that crying while watching emotional/dramatic movies has an even more positive impact on us than comic laughter.
Let's see how and why?
1. Some shed tears and some don't: while watching an emotional movie, some of us get emotional and some not only get emotional but cry too. But come to think of it, if you are totally involved in an emotional movie, where a scene comes where you get emotional and you feel like crying but you don't cry, aren't you suppressing an emotion within you? it's certainly a better idea to go with the flow and cry when you feel like crying.
2. Why crying is good: now you must be thinking that i'm strong enough to not let my emotions over drive me, then why should I cry? but do you have an idea that by doing you are harming yourself. If you do not cry, that sadness will hold on to you and you will keep thinking about it but if you shed tears, it will relieve you and you will feel better and happy after some time. Suppressing any kind of emotion is bad for your mental peace. Better take it out and feel relieved. If you will keep the sadness within you, it will keep on growing.
3. Why crying is better than laughing: no one would believe that crying could be better than laughing. The duration of holding on to an emotional situation is more than a happier one. But if we let the sad emotion flow in the form of tears, the feeling of sadness will go and we will feel light and happier.