Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer Mahajan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer MahajanYour feedback matters!
I' m 24 years old and facing under eye dark circles form my very young age, from last 5 months they are showing up more and adding to this from last 5 months pimples have started up. I have tried with many home remedies and also consulted dermatologist but could not find any result. I' m seriously worried about this problem and I need a permanent solution for this problem waiting for the reply
A digestive system that is healthy and functions smoothly ensures sound health of both body and mind. If the digestive system faces any kind of interference, the body will be in trouble too. The way the body benefits from regular exercising so does the digestive system as well as the digestive process.
Keep on reading to understand the importance of exercise on digestion.
- Boosts the Blood Circulation: Exercise is known to boost the blood flow in the body. Blood being responsible for absorbing various nutrients from the digested food and then distributing them throughout the body, proper blood flow becomes necessary for the digestive system to function smoothly. The better the blood flow, the more efficient will be the digestive process, preventing risks of developing heartburn, gas, constipation, stomach cramps, etc.
- Increases the Metabolism: Exercise also helps in boosting metabolism. As a result, it makes the food move through the digestive system more quickly. The quicker the passage of the food, the lesser the load or work done by the digestive system. When the food fails to pass quickly, it ends up sitting and rotting in the gastrointestinal tract, causing acidity and other stomach discomforts.
- Helps in Maintaining a Digestive Routine: Exercise also plays a crucial role in helping the body maintain a healthy digestive routine. Yes, it is through exercising that you can help your body to better utilize the nutrient-rich food that you are consuming. It is not only the fiber-rich foods or necessary water consumption, but also exercise that can help in establishing a routine for the body, such as regular bowel movement.
- Makes the Muscles Strong: The role that regular exercising plays in strengthening the muscles around the intestines as well as the stomach say a lot about the relationship of exercise and smooth digestion. Just as the muscles of various parts of the body become strong, exercising strengthens the muscles involved with the digestion process. These muscles move the food through the intestines and stomach more easily and efficiently.
- Keeps the Mind Relaxed and Stress-Free: Excessive stress can cause the esophagus muscles to go into sudden convulsion or contraction, letting the stomach acid and the gastric secretions go back up the food pipe and interrupt the digestive process. The more stressed one is, the more hampered will be the process of digesting and absorbing nutrients. It is undoubtedly through regular exercising that both the mind and body can stay relaxed, and free from troubles caused by stress.
Before opting for any exercise, it's important that you consult a doctor first. This is because sometimes you may not be aware of your physical condition. If there are any underlying health problems, they could worsen further by random, strenuous exercise.