Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer Lokre
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer LokreYour feedback matters!
I recommend the doctor Fabulous doctor..very approachable *** ********* ** *** **********.he gives you time to clear all your queries about your problem and treatment of dental alignment is excellent. I get visible results in dental alignment. Thanks !!!!!
Meri age 27 hai or mere maximum teeth mai kida laga hai or teeth apne aap thoda thoda karke toot raha hai kya koi aisa solution hai mai teeth badalwa saku.
I am 24 years old and due to chewing tobacco I am not able to open my full mouth and cannot insert more than two fingers in my mouth. Also please tell me which toothpaste is better for use to cleanising my teeth to make it white as earlier.
My half teeth is broken so that half teeth is not growing so what we have to do tell please I want natural teeth my age is 13 Gender male.
My gums has swallow badly ,i have bad breath problem, bleeding in my gums, and pain in my mouth. It is about 5 years continuously I tried many things but no relief.
I have cavity problem. How can i overcome? Like what diet I have to prefer and I am vegetarian also. Is there any alternate solution to avoid clinical visit?
1. Brush at least twice a day.
The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on your gums.
2. Use fluoridated toothpaste.
Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
3. Brush thoroughly.
Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
4. Floss your teeth daily.
Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
5. Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices.
Food acids soften tooth material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In severe cases, teeth may be ‘eaten’ right down to the gum.
6. Limit sugary foods.
Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
7. Protect your teeth from injury.
Wear a mouth guard or full-face helmet when playing sports.
8. Try to save a knocked out tooth.
If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk and seek dental advice immediately.
9. Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food.
If you use them to crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking your teeth.
10. See your dentist for regular check-ups.
You should also visit your dentist if you have a dental problem such as a toothache or bleeding gums.
- Regular clean ups/scaling can actually help in protecting your teeth rather then making them loose or sensitive. Its the tarter which if left unremoved can go apically to your gums and bone leading to early reduction in gum level and eventually early loss of teeth.
- Change your toothbrush every three months, if its not worn out in three months that means your not brushing well, if its worn out before three months your doing an aggressive brushing. Your professional cleaning should be done every six months to keep a healthy mouth.