Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer JoshiYour feedback matters!
My wife is not able to conceive even after IVF. Now doctors are saying through ICSI to be done. My wife age is 39 and myself also 39. What would be the chances. What would be the reasons for not conceive. Kindly let me know.
Sir/mom. Maine apni gf ke sath 17 feb ko sex kiya th or 26 feb se 2 April tk period huwe. Sir uske meri gf ne do baar peganesw se pregnancy test kiya jo ki negative aaya. Sir meri gf ko abhi tak period nhi huye sir meri gf pregnant to nhi hai. please ans me sir aaj 14 May hogaye
Hi, my wife has a pregnancy of age 30 days approximatly. We don't want to have kids now. Does abortion will decrease the chances of getting pregnancy in future ?
Gud after. N Dr. I m 7th month pregnant. As winter season is going on. How long should I sit in sunlight. please guide.
Hello, we are married couples. My wife had normal delivery and after 3 months we started having sex. I lick my wife's vagina and also suck her breasts and drink her breast milk. Is there any problem if I drink from my wife's breast. Is my wife's breast going to run out of milk? Is there any chance of infection passing onto baby? Thanks for your answer.
Hello Sir/Mam, Me and my gf are planning for sex first time but thing is that it will be her periods time when we will get intimate. We are doing first time so plzz tell us what precaution should we take for not having pregnancy.
I got my first periods at the age of 12. From that day till now my periods are irregular but if if I start working outs I get periods regularly. My symptoms before one week from the date periods starts, I get nipple pain, dizziness, tiredness and especially crave for spicy foods. I have hair thinning issues too from the age of 15. Can you please help me find a solution?
Hello, I am married for 3 years plus not conceived yet .Have PCOS! And I am hypothyroidism having tsh Taking thyronorm 50 mg daily. Age is 29 years ht is 5 ft 5 inches wt 70 kg .dr has given folic acid having daily one in night since more than a year! Mu. Husband semen analysis is absolutely normal and I have done 3 iui too not successful. Also I did SHG test all are normal in ovaries. Doctor told to do weight loss if possibly or laparoscopy but I have fear of surgery! will it help by taking medications. As I do have lots of black spots and acne face prone. If I take medication for acne then baby conceiving not possible due to medicine reactions in blood. Please help as we both are planning for baby.
Papayas are popular all over the world and for good reason. The tropical fruit is loaded with nutrients such as vitamins a, c, and k, as well as niacin, magnesium, potassium, protein, carotene, and natural fiber. Every part of a papaya tree, from the fruit to the leaves, contains some medicinal properties.
In addition to the fruit pulp, the seeds of this fruit are also edible but they have a pungent, peppery taste. They are rich in phenolic and flavonoid compounds, protein, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. Papaya seeds are also high in fat and should be consumed in moderation.
They help detoxify the liver and exhibit strong antioxidant, anthelmintic and antibacterial effects. You can scoop out the papaya seeds from the fruit and rinse away the gelatinous substance in which they are encased. Eat the seeds as they are or add them to salads, smoothies and other dishes.
Precaution: pregnant women and people with latex allergy or papain allergy should also avoid eating papaya or its seeds.
An numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I am 21 years old, I have a problem that my periods are not coming in this month what cqn I do for this so that my periods are on.
After intercourse there is soaring or itching or small around or in the vagina even though it is sufficiently lubricated and it happens recently of our one year relation could I know what is the reason and what are the remedies.
I am 7 week pregnant but still I have vaginal bleeding but not too much please tell me what precautions should be taken.
My vaginal nd there side skin is becomes dark day by day. And I have itching problem also in my vagina. Bcz of itching I had face some other problems also. please help me out from this.
Am female I doing sex daily with one person with out safety using and igot pregnancy but I used tablets removed that pregnancy, any problems occurred in future and if still doing sex means any problems occurred help me.
My girl friend has irregular periods ,is it safe to have sex during safest period? What is considered as the safest period. Suggest me when to have sex without the fear of pregnancy!
Bones are quite literally the support system of the body, so it's super important to keep them strong and healthy. Strength is not a goal you achieve in a day, week or month. It is a way more rigorous process that has to go on for years. The growing age of your life matters the most; it is at this point that you can make your bones strong. Bone strength should also be maintained in certain ways. Child or adult, you must aim for both mental and physical strength.
Here are some tips to make deposits in your bone bank for a healthier future:
- Know your family history: As with many medical conditions, family history is a key indicator of bone health. Those with a parent or sibling who has or had osteoporosis are more likely to develop it. So, how's your bone density, grandma? might seem like an awkward question at thanksgiving dinner, but ask anyway before she passes the gravy.
- Boost calcium consumption: When most people think bones, they think calcium. This mineral is essential for the proper development of teeth and bones. But calcium isn't the end-all, be-all bone loss cure. The key might be to help the body absorb calcium by pairing calcium-rich foods with those high in vitamin d. Foods that are good sources of calcium include yogurt, cheese, milk, spinach and collard greens.
- Don't forget the vitamin d: where there's calcium, there must be vitamin d: the two works together to help the body absorb bone-boosting calcium. Boost vitamin d consumption by munching on shrimp, fortified foods like cereal and orange juice, sardines, eggs (in the yolks) and tuna, or opt for a vitamin d supplement. The body also produces vitamin d when exposed to the sun - 10 to 15 minutes of exposure three times per week will do. Vitamin d's importance to bone health has been proven in studies on seasonal bone loss - elderly people can lose more bone mass during the winter because of lack of sun exposure.
- Make exercise a priority: Seriously regular exercise is to keep a number of health issues at bay, and bone health is no exception. In fact, living a sedentary lifestyle is considered a risk factor for osteoporosis. What type of exercise is most effective? weight-bearing exercises like running, walking, jumping rope, skiing and stair climbing keep bones strongest.
- Consume less caffeine: Caffeine does have some health benefits, but unfortunately not for our bones. Too much of it can interfere with the body's ability to absorb calcium. Drinking more than two cups of coffee per day accelerated bone loss in subjects who also didn't consume enough calcium. Also more than 18 ounces of coffee per day can accelerate bone loss by negatively interacting with vitamin d. So enjoy the java, but keep it in moderation and consume enough calcium, too.
- Quit smoking: Here's yet another reason to lose the cigarettes: multiple studies have shown that smoking can prevent the body from efficiently absorbing calcium, decreasing bone mass.