Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sameer Joshi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer JoshiYour feedback matters!
**tricolour sample meal plan for the healthy nation**
Early morning: green tulsi water with white banana and orange apricot
Breakfast: green methi spinach roti with white curd and orange home-made pickle
Mid-morning: papaya, kiwi & apple fruit salad
Lunch: tricolour vegetable biryani
Evening snack: tiranga sandwich with green tea
Pre-dinner: tomato, paneer, mint and basil leave salad
Dinner: green moong dal, carrot vegetable with roti
Would love to know who all tried the menu.
P. S. This is just a sample meal plan and is not intended to achieve a certain health or a lifestyle goal. However all options in the menu are healthy and can be followed by anyone.
I'm a 17 years old female. I always get my periods either 1 week late or 1 week early. I actually visited my doctor and she told me to attend some tests. All the reports were normal but still my periods are not regular. I'm very much worried. I don't understand what to do? Can you please help me?
My wife facing heavy pain with blood while passing urine. This happened 4 days back after having rough sex. We got married 2 month back only. Pls advice if something serious.
Actually I had a ectopic pregnancy and doctors operated can I take hamdard habbe hamal to conceive again. Or any problem in future. With ectopic pregnancy. Or may I conceive easily with out any harm. What is folic acid medicine to conceive.
Sir & Madam, is there any chance of pregnant if I did intercourse with my wife after 15 days of her menstrual cycle?
Hello sir my wife is pregnant running 8 month but hemoglobin level is 8 n baby weight is 1 kg so please give me suggestions.
I am 6 weak pregnant. I have severe nausea. I cant able to eat anything. Is there any tablets available to stop the nausea.
Hi sir/madam i am 19 years old, I have pcod I consulted local. He prescribed me aldactone, glycomet and novelon tablets. I used the first two tablets for 5 days I had side effects like stomachpain, headache, motions and bodypains. What may be the problem sir. Please help me what to do whether to ontinue these tablets or not. My sugar levels are perfect.
After 1 week of her menstrual she had unprotected sex and after morning she had been doing vomit continue, till now she is feeling same. What is the reasons behind this phenomenon? Is there any chances to be pregnant? please suggest me doctor. Thnk you.
Cold is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. And homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects.
Read on to know which are those:
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Ferrum phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.