Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer DesphandeYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 50years old and I have partial erection problem and quick discharge (with in a minute) from last 20 years,last 20 days iam taking himalaya confido 1tab and Tentex Royal 2 cap daily 1hour before bed, but no results, pls suggest effective medication, Thanks
My periods have late for 10 days, is there any problems about pregnancy I have checked it was negative result of pregnancy, should I wait or meet any doctor, please suggest needful.
I have pcod. My weight is increasing infact I have very limited diet. My periods are regular but they stays just for 2 days. Please tell me all the precautions I need to take with diet chart.
What are possibilities of getting a pregnancy with protected sex (using a condom and not releasing inside vagina). I recently got married and she is under her ovulation period now. We had sex 3 to 4 times now and I have always made sure to come out before I discharge. Is this safe. Please advise as we are not planning for a kid now. Am I supposed to give her some pills.
Hi sir/madam, I am 15 years old facing stomach pain problem every month in periods time it will continuing for 5 days. At this 5 days I am having a lot of pain some time I am controlling my self. Please tell the actual problem and why this happen. Is it harmful for my future? Is any remedy? Thank you.
I am doing unprotected sex since 5 month but not getting pregnant. Performed all the test for body check up like theoride, cbc but every thing is ok. Please suggest if any problem.
My got pregnant from last one month and we don't want this, so that we had decided to terminate this pregnancy, then she took a medicine to terminate her pregnancy about 9 days ago. But the problem is that her cycle is not stopping whereas today is 9th day of her cycling. So please tell me is this normal or not?
My wife period comes on 2nd of the month but we are getting married on 2nd Dec and from that day we are getting physical on daily basis so can I think my wife is pregnant. If so how can I check it to confirm my self.
My partner is facing vaginal swelling, itching and pain after sexual contact. It is really concerning and please help us as fast as you can. Its her 2nd time!
I got married on 27 jun 2011. I have no any baby till the time. We are planning for test tube baby. please suggest me can male chromosome can be separated in X and Y because we wanna boy baby because we adopted one baby girl from my relative. Regards.
Hello doctor, I am 9 months pregnant and my skin is getting darker day by day specially my facial skin and my neck. Pls help me suggest me some cream etc.
My wife is not getting her periods as her periods have been delayed already by 5 days. What's the matter? We're so much worried. Pregnancy test is negative. What to do now.
I have had cumine seeds and jagerry.And i also have tried garlic and ginger therapy but nothing seems to be still effective m not having my periods regularly.I never had sex. And I am tensed. What can i do to have my periods regularly?
With the change in lifestyle and stressful work profiles, a few ladies lean toward fasting with little alterations like tasting some water, tea or coffee. Few of them likewise consume fruits and dry fruits. In case you are fasting the altered way, you can begin your day with the same meal excluding dry fruits, fruits and coconut water.
These things can be included later in the day when you truly feel the need. Abstain from drinking an excessive amount of tea or coffee. Likewise, abstain from eating anything sweetened and high in sugar items while you are fasting. As the time gap will be long between your meals, eliminating these foods will help you stay away from unnecessary stress on the digestive system. This is how you can fast the healthy way during Karva Chauth:
- Nuts: Have plenty of nuts, for example, almonds and walnuts as they build up your energy for the day and are highly beneficial for your health. These nutritious nuts are high in fats that are essential for the body (connected to anti-aging and bringing down cholesterol). They are high in protein, which will keep you satisfied for a longer period of time.
- Water: Drink two to three glasses of lukewarm water. In case the water is warm, it gets consumed quicker as it matches the surrounding body temperature. This is essential to fuel up your reserves at the time of your sargi.
- Tea: It is an individual decision to consume some fluid at night. For those of you, who might want to do this, ensure in case you are having tea, to drink it with plenty of milk. Generally having tea on an empty stomach will increase the acidity of the stomach and may bring about pain.
- Sargi: In the morning while you have sargi, maintain a strategic distance from extremely sugary foods. In case that it is an absolute necessity, have just a bit to taste. The guideline is that sweet foods have a tendency to disturb hunger later in the day. So stay away from those appetite enhancers by keeping away from a lot of sweet. Homemade paneer is a healthy choice as it is high in protein and will in this way give you energy.
- Breakfast: Go for a light breakfast in the morning to stay away from a migraine and feeling heavy-headed the entire day. You may pick products like fruits and whole grains for your breakfast rather than refined oats and bread.
- Organic Products: Desserts build your hunger even more. In this manner try staying away from desserts the entire day. Rather you can pick organic products, as they give you early satiety with healthy nourishment.
I am 31 years old and I got married 6 yrd back. I couldn't conceive till now. In this month I got heavy pain in abdomen lower before in my menstruation cycle. In USG report doctor told me that I have 29 mm prominent cysts in my both ovaries and endometriosis thickness is 11 mm please advice me in this problem can I pregnant or not. And what the further treatment surgery or medicine.
Stomach ulcers are sores that develop in the stomach lining and the small intestine. They tend to form when the digestive juices in the stomach start to corrode the tissues of the stomach. A stomach ulcer is usually diagnosed using an endoscope, a fiber optic tube that is inserted into the throat. This device helps in viewing and identifying the ulcer. Stomach ulcers are easily cured, but they can become severe without proper treatment.
Certain factors and behaviors can put you at higher risk for developing stomach ulcers:
- Frequent use of steroids (such as those for treating asthma)
- Hypercalcemia (overproduction of calcium)
- Family history of stomach ulcers
- Being over 50 years old
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Symptoms of Stomach Ulcers-
The most common symptom is a burning sensation or pain in the area between your chest and belly button. Normally, the pain will be more intense when your stomach is empty and it can last for a few minutes or several hours.
Other common symptoms include:
- Dull pain in the stomach
- Weight loss
- Not wanting to eat because of pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Burping or acid reflux
- Heartburn (burning sensation in the chest)
- Pain improves when you eat, drink, or take antacids
- Talk to your doctor if you experience symptoms of a stomach ulcer. Even though discomfort may be mild, ulcers can worsen if they aren’t treated.
Once the disorder has been diagnosed, the treatments are prescribed. For mild ulcers, medications are prescribed depending on the cause. For example – if the cause of the ulcer is a bacterial infection, then it can be treated with antibiotics. If medications do not help, then surgery may be required.
Initially, antacids may be administered that help in reducing the pain, but this measure only provides temporary relief. The aim of ulcer treatment is to reduce the quantity of acid in the stomach and strengthen the stomach lining. If the ulcer is due to a bacterial infection, then a triple therapy is generally used to treat the ulcer.
What is triple therapy?
The triple therapy is a combination of antibiotics and a proton pump inhibitor that is used in the treatment of ulcer. If medications fail to work, then surgical treatment may be required. In case of ulcer hemorrhage, the source is identified and then treated accordingly. Surgery can also help in reducing excess acid secretion by the stomach. Avoid intake of too much iron supplements as it can cause irritation to the stomach lining. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.