Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer DalviYour feedback matters!
Hello my name is raj My age is 28 City Jalandhar My question is I am suffering from body pain And muscle pain I am working as farmer so please notify me.
I am 26 year old female and I am suffering with ache and itching problem on my legs , arms and back from last 5 years. My skin type is dry, and reddish acne on my body which looks very bad. I tried so much medicine allopathy ,homeopathic ,lotions etc kindly help me.
My mom complains of pain and swelling in foot since 2 months. She tried everything like warm and cold packs, medicine etc but did not relieved. Her age is 40 yrs. Plzz advice something.
Im 21 years I use to sleep 9 to 10 hours daily during night.in day time also getting sleep if I not slept means I wil be lazy, inactive and paining of legs .please help.
My right hand shoulder has fractured 1 year 5 months ago. One rod type plate is arranged on my shoulder in side. So I need to remove it.
My mother is 41 years old. And she is suffering from arthritis many medicines have been taken but still she is not cured please suggest the best treatment available for arthritis.
Hi. This is the case of my cousin brother. His age is 30. He fell in love with a girl, one year elder than him approx. 3 years back, who was already in a relationship with another boy since past 6-7 years. She and her parents asked the boy to marry her several times. But the boy did not marry her giving some or other excuse. He kept taking advantage of the girl physically for his own needs, played with her innocence and feelings. At times when the girl opposed he used to show that he is very upset and hurt coz of her denial. This girl could not sent and used to allow him for sex even without her consent. This obviously was hurting her self respect. But after meeting my brother, they both found each other very compatible and started understanding each other well. Within some time, this girl became everything to my brother. She had almost same feelings for him. After meeting him, she realized her mistakes done in past and started focusing on her own self respect and her own aims in life. But after almost an year when my brother approached his parents for marrying this girl, they refused due to the background of the boy with whom the girl was in a serious relationship before. My brother had to get married to a girl of his parent's choice. But cd not forget the love for this girl. Unfortunately his wife ditched him within almost a month of his marriage and filed false cases against him of dowry harassment etc. My bro took a tough stand and started fighting against the false allegations against him. Since last two years he is fighting various litigations and preparing for any future false litigations. But during these two years, he is in regular touch with the girl with whom he was in love since almost three years. He used to share each and everything of his life with this girl. But cd not express his true feelings in that old way, coz somewhere or other in his heart he kept feeling guilty of not marrying her. 2ndly he is caught into various law suites. During this period this girl once again relied upon the guy with whom she was in the relation before. She made her mind to marry with that guy and now has married to him. My brother and the girl are in regular touch but as friends now. My brother still loves her, but not for any physical satisfaction. Lust was never a part of his feelings for her. He does have pure feelings for her and respect her as a woman. He cares for her. The girl also knows this and has respect for his feelings. Now when my brother has fought the legal cases strongly and is relaxed somewhat, he has started paying full attention to this girl like before. But she at various occasions have started ignoring and neglecting him. However, she keeps sharing almost every up and downs of her life with him. My brother does not have any intentions to break the girl's marriage nor he is expecting any physical favour. He just wants her presence and her time. Coz even today both understand each other well. My brother still can't remain without sharing things with her and almost the same is the case with her. please suggest whether to keep true feelings for her is wrong? What is the suggestion for the girl who still trust him like before but her behaviour somewhere is hurting my brother continuously? Is there any problem in sharing things with each other by these two coz of the trust and faith that they have on each other?
Treatment May be Resting Ice Packs Using Elastic Bands
Elevation of legs and Hamstring Strengthening Exercises and Some Cases Surgery May be Required.
I am not able to grab anything with my right hand, there is a muscle wasting in the web between the thumb and the index finger. There is very less strength in the thumb, index and middle finger. For example, I cannot press a clip with my right hand. Can this be fixed by ayurveda treatment?
I am having pain in my legs since last 1 month. Its hurting me a lot and sometimes I am not able to walk properly. What should I do?
My age is 76. I did cycling a lot before. Now I am suffering from Knee pain in my left leg. When I walk a little more distance I got knee pain and it gets a sensation of feeling hot in the joint. Please tell me how to get rid of this knee pain.
Hi, I have been diagnosed for Gout for last 9 yr. I take 1 Zyloric 100 mg tablet every alternate day and am able to maintain the creatine level. I also have limited protein diet. My question is I want to start gym workout and this would require protein intake so can I still have a good workout without compromising on my health. Also would like to know the side effects of Zyloric tablet or any purinol tablet.
Neck pain is fairly common among adults. It results from the soft tissues such as ligaments, muscles and tendons. It can result from spasms and muscle strain from neck problems such as disc degeneration and spinal stenosis. Be it a chronic pain or a sudden one, addressing it is important to get on with the daily office life.
Here is a list of some quick solutions, which when followed can give considerable relief from the pain:
- Computer should be at eye level: While sitting at it you must ensure that the middle of the computer screen is parallel to the eye. If it is required that you bend your neck to view the screen, then you should adjust the screen, without bending your neck. This happens most often while working with a laptop. The chair length can be adjusted to fix this problem.
- Refrain from neck straining while typing: If typing requires straining the neck, it should be ensured that the same doesn’t happen. This is the case while texting in a mobile. A better solution is to fix this is to take the mobile at a level which does not require the neck bend down. It will ensure that the joints and discs of the neck are not stressed.
- Use headset: If the work demands longer time on the phone, instead of bending the neck it makes sense to use a headset. Practicing the chin tuck exercise can help in this case. This exercise can strengthen the soft muscles of the neck. It also maintains the alignment of the head and the shoulder.
- Stay hydrated: Enough hydration is necessary to ensure spinal alignment and disc height. Hydration also takes a eases the spine and relaxes the soft muscles. A practice of adequate hydration throughout the day can help stop the degeneration of the cervical disc. While drinking water is a matter of practice, keeping a water bottle serves as a constant reminder to drink it throughout the day. Keeping an alarm after 2 hours also serves as a constant reminder to drink water.
- Carrying weight: One common mistake committed by most people is to carry weight with one hand. Since the load doesn’t distribute evenly, it strains the neck muscles causing pain. It should be ensured that the office briefcase or the heavy purse is carried with equal stress on both the shoulders. This will ensure a painless day at the office.
- Maintaining a good posture: Poor sitting or walking posture is often the cause of neck pain. While sitting it should be ensured that the back is straight and rests in the chair once in awhile. The neck and head should fall in a line while working. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
When you have back pain that is there for more than 6 months its termed as chronic pain. Most chronic pain is recurrent.
It is very important to know the root cause of pain and the factors aggravating the same.
Ask yourself these simple questions?
Is my posture correct during most part of the day especially in sitting, lifting and sleeping?
Am I doing enough stretches to keep my back muscles and leg muscles relaxed?
Do I do regular core strengthening exercises such as yoga, pilates, aerobics, recreational sports to keep my back in good shape?
Try and focus on improving posture, do daily walking and stretching exercises and core strengthening as tolerated at least 3 times a week to prevent irreversible damage to joints, discs, nerves and muscles in your low back. A physiotherapist can help customize an exercise program suited for your condition.
Consult your healthcare provider to see if exercises are safe for you. Good luck. Say no to back pain!