Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SameerYour feedback matters!
I am gastritis and sugar patient and also left hand back pain heart pain. Last day angiography done nothing comes no blockage. But acid in stomach still today and also gas and heartburn. Please give answers gastroenterologist. Now further what to do if endoscopy ?or? 2 times endoscopy done nothing comes on.
My brother is 13 yrs old, he is facing problem with heart enlarge since when he is of 2 yrs and now his heart pumping is 20, can you suggest how he should recover, please tell and suggest any treatment regarding this problem.
Doc am surfing high bp now I take tab for control bp I want to ask you can I drink camel milk with honey in night is good for heart please suggest me.
Hi Doctor, I am 57 years old. I have mild hypertension, and hyperthyroid. I have been taking the following medicines: Telma 20 mg ( one per day) Eltroxin 150 mg ( one per day) Atocor 10 mg ( one per day) I am ok now, without any problems. Last year I got various blood tests etc; and they are all within normal limits. Now, I am planning to visit USA, and will be there for 6 months time. I would like to get a complete comprehensive check up done. I would like your suggestion, what are various tests that I need to emphasize the labs. I would like a bone densisty test to check up calcium deficiency if any due to age and also due to thyroid issue.
In Ayurveda, the heart or Hridaya is the most vital thing, since it is the organ that is responsible for enabling proper circulation of blood all over the body while governing your emotions so as to keep you fit and energetic. When it comes to the development of heart ailments, a highly stressful lifestyle, and poor eating habits are considered to be the main culprits of heart diseases or Hrudroga.
As a consequence, these causes bring about the hardening of the arteries, leading to problems like angina and obstruction in the blood flow. Factors like high blood pressure, heredity, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol make you predispose to developing problems of the heart.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda offers safe and innovative preparations for the handling of heart diseases. Plants like garlic, Arjuna, cinnamon and their preparations are used for treating heart ailments. Depending on individual cases, certain very effective natural preparations are recommended by a practitioner of Ayurveda along with lifestyle changes like:
- Getting rid of stress - When it comes to the heart, Ayurveda propounds a holistic approach in the treatment of this organ, which encompasses both physical and emotional considerations. Herbal formulations that contain ingredient like Ashwagandha are known to reduce tension in the mind as well as the body while strengthening the heart muscle.
- Eating right - Developing the habit of correct eating is vital for improving heart health. According to Ayurveda, the ideal food portion should be one that fits into the cups of your palms. Having meals three times a day at fixed timings can help in training your digestive system to not only anticipate but also digest the food consumed. For stimulating a slow digestion salt, ginger and lime can be consumed.
- Removing Ama from your body - For enabling a proper functioning of the heart regular cleaning of the internals is recommended as per Ayurvedic teaching so as to removing Ama from the body that gets accumulated in your blood vessel. From eating a high fiber diet and drinking lukewarm water to going to sleep by 10pm, Ayurvedic treatment of the heart consists of these recommendations.
- Exercising regularly - The key to a good heart health is exercising regularly but in moderation. In this context, Ayurveda believes in the concept of Balaardh, which is exercising to about 50% of your capacity. This reduces instances of strains and injuries received due to exercising. Walking for about half an hour every day is considered to be a great metabolism booster as well and it brings about an improvement of the heart.
- Ayurvedic techinque to relieve stress: Shirodhara is an ancient Ayurvedic therapy, wherein Warm oil (or other liquid) pours in a continuous stream over the forehead or ‘ajna marma’, an area where nerves are highly concentrated. The pressure of the oil onto the forehead creates a vibration. The oil saturates the forehead and scalp and penetrates into the nervous system. The gentle pressure and soothing warmth of the oil allow the body, mind and nervous system to experience a deep state of rest, similar to meditation It has a profound impact on the nervous system. It helps relieve symptoms of anxiety, stress, fatigue and hypertension. It relieves tension, worry, fear and headache as well as depression. It regulates mood and gives feelings of pleasure and relaxation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
I have pain in my back and chest from 7 days. It becomes too painfully in midnight. What are the solutions of chest and back pain?
Good morning sir Sir, my mother have suffering from pain in her hand (wrist) and pain in leg And she is taking methylcobalamin cap or calcium with vitD3 pill's with pain killer She is not suffering from blood sugar or B.P. problem Har age is 47 years old and her weight is 52 kg's and the hight is 5 ft Sir please give me solution.
Causes of High Cholesterol and its Home remedies
Good morning. Mera naam hai Dr. Amol Bamane. Main M.D Ayurved hu aur humara Rasyog Ayurveda naam se clinic hai. Aaj main aapko high cholesterol ke baare mein information dena wala hu. High cholesterol ke causes aur uske home remedies mein main aapko aaj batane wala hu. High cholesterol mainly aapko 30% jo aap diet lete hai toh usme se aapko cholesterol milta hai aur usme se high cholesterol ke through aapko various heart related issues ho sakta hai, heart attack, heart related cholesterol ke wajah se heart blockage toh ye issues saamne aate hai, isliye main aapko home remedies bhi batane wala hu.
Aur cholesterol level jo aapke 30% jo diet hai, aar aap diet ache tarah se follow karte hai toh aap 30% cholesterol reduce kar sakte hai by using home remedies jo aapke high cholesterol to reduce kar sakte hai. Use causes hai over weight, pastries, cakes, butter, meat, fish, eggs, smoking, drinking, and stress is also one of the causes of high cholesterol. First home remedies jo main aapko batane wala hu wo hai ke aap 1 spoon coriander seeds lijiye, usse crush kijiye aur water mein daal dijiye. Fir usse boil kijiye aur usse chaan kar thanda hone ke baad din mein 3 baar pijiye. Isse aapka cholesterol level kam karne mein bahut hi helpful hai. Dusra remedy high cholesterol ke liye hai ki wo watermelon seeds ka hai. Aap watermelon seeds ko dry kijiye, usse roast kijiye, aur iske baad mein aap usko store karke rakhiye. Everyday aap 1 teaspoon watermelon seeds ko crush karke 1 glass paani mein ubaaliye. Ubalne ke baad usse thanda kijiye, baad mein chaan kar, din mein 1 bar ye process kijiye aur ek glass ye pijiye aur iska aapko bahut acha results milega. Teesra jo home remedy hai high cholesterol ke liye hai ye sabse badhiya hai ye sabse asardaar saabit hua hai jo basil leaves and margosa leaves ka hai. Aap 10-15 basil leaves lijiye aur 10-15 margosa leaves lijiye, usse aap early morning before breakfast crush kijiye aur ek glas paani mein mix kijiye fir usko chaan ke morning mein before breakfast lijiye. Ye sirf din mein ek baar hi kijiye par 1 month ke liye kijiye aur isse aapko bahut hi acha effective results high cholesterol ke liye milega. Jo bhi maine home remedies bataya hai ye 1-2 months follow kijiye aur isse aapko bahut hi acha results milega.
High cholesterol ke liye jo tips hai wo LDL cholesterol jo hai wo good cholesterol hai aur jo HDL cholesterol hai wo bad cholesterol hai. Iske liye tips ye hai ke din mein 1 litre paani peejiye aur diet control kijiye. Yahi sabse best tareeka hai aapka cholesterol ko normal rakhne ke liye aur iske through aapki life healthy rakh sakte hai. Uske alawa medicine toh ek factor hai hi par ye home remedies use kijiye agar usse bhi aapko itna acha result nahi mil raha hai toh aap hume consult kar sakte hai ya humare website pe jaa sakte hai aur hume connect kar sakte hai aur humare website ka address hai www.rasyog.com.
Aapko cholesterol ke baare mein aur adhik jankaari ke liye, aap mujhe lybrate.com pe bhi sampark kar sakte hai aur consult bhi kar sakte hai.