Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SameerYour feedback matters!
My cholesterol level are (report on 16 Apr-16 from Dr. Lal path) 1) Serum Cholesterol = 227 2) Triglycerides 166 3) HDL =58 4) LDL =136 5) VLDL =33 6) CHOL/HDL =3.91 7) LDL/HDL =2.34 I am avoiding much oil in food and taking tone milk. Now I have started morning banana shake. My height is 156 cm and weight is 55 kg, age 35. I am thin but cholesterol still increase. Kindly suggest what I have to do. Please suggest me homeopathic medicine which don’t have side effect. I already posted same thing but did not get satisfactory answer.
I am 43 years old. Recently started high BP Problem. I have consulted the doctors. They have advised medicines. For a precaution, to keep BP Normal in future or from diet point of view, what would you suggest?
What are the symptoms for Heart attack. And what are the first aid procedures to be done. When someone is affected by heart attack?
Hi I am 30 yr old and have chest pain but all my heart records are normal and dr' s says muscular pain but I even have cholesterol too what is the solution for my problem?
Hi I am ravishankar 25 years old. For the past few months Iam getting some pain in chest. What should I do?
My cholesterol rate is growing with 234 LDL cholesterol is 157 triglycerides are 186 what should I do to make my body fit and cholesterol free.
Hello sie or mam. I'm Rakesh and I'm 21 year old guy. I have marked somethings that is when I exited and afraid a little then my heartbeat is become so faster. And in that time I feel my heartbeat. And also I did face breathing problem before 1 yera. So I want to know that now what happening with me and is it serious? If yes then please suggest me what I will do for that.
1. I am 66 years old and regularly taking acitrome 3 mg for last 16 yrs. After heart operation on 05-09-1999 for aortic valve and root change. Is it ok based on advancement of medical science, 2. Please inform some generic medicine to replace the medicine. Thanks.
I am 25 year old. My blood pressure has increased from last 2 month. Presently my blood pressure is 160/100. So please tell me the solution for this problem. Please suggest me some home solutions also so that I can control my blood pressure.
My heart asd operation close 3 months before but im diet banana and fish more items eating any problem.
Hi, my mom has a dilated cardimyopathy from last 3 years (diagnosed by a certified doctor). Her heart functioning is 15%. She has thyroid problem. Please suggest any ayurvedic treatment which can grow her heart muscle power ?
Hi I wanted to know how many years person live after bypass surgery. If current age is 54 years and had a 4blockage bypass surgery.
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.