Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sambharan NayakYour feedback matters!
I am 32 yrs old, nowdays I m facing muscles pain. Is it coz of lack of calcium or is it coz I left eating non veg completely over 1 1/2 year?
I am a diabetic traced just 3 months back and I'm a hypertensive also suffering from glaucoma. Dr. suggested that I have to exercise. I am working in underground coalmine suffering from knee joint pain some other Dr. is suggested that I should go for pranayama instead of brisk walking. What can I do if pranayama which type.
I am 20 years old male. I have backache sometimes. I am having this problem for last 3 years. What should I do?
Hi, I am 50 year of age . Having diabetes. Now got severe pain in shoulders and its going down till palms.what to do
Helo doctors my age is 24 right now -i have legment tear I got this while playing basketball,--i had consulted army doctors they were like just gave some medicines-and told me to have a rest, but the fact it got well soon after some time and I went to play cricket and while playing shots I felt again with same problem this time bigger pain lead me in bed for more than a week my legs got straight in 7 day doctors is it all about medicines im not feeling good should I have to quit playing and any other thing -i even had a dream to join indian army can I be well if yes please guide.
He is suffering from back pain. When he sits for a long time and then walk, often the pain arises. He took medicines and now the pain decreased a little. Is there anything severe to concern about?
Hi my mom is 45 years old she suffering from severe legs pain she consulted doc reports were normal but still it pains specially during night times. She has low and high BP problem. How can you help.
I having a problem in my neck for a few years ago. It consistently paining and so much irritating me. I consult a doctor he says me that you should getting a big operation for that problem but i'm so scare to think about that so now what should I do for my this problem.
How to cure knee pain due to cold I met an accident some years back and my knee was fractured. Usually during winter I feel pain in my knee and sometimes I feel pain during walking too. Is there any cure/prescription for it? Do Vitamin D and Calcium tablets will ease this pain?
I am 42 years old, 65 kg weight, faced 4 times m.c.accident and caused injury on both knees, suffering with pain, can I cycling?
Your neck is made of vertebrae that stretch out from the skull to the upper body. Cervical discs that lie between the bones absorb shocks. The bones, tendons, and muscles of your neck support your head and allow movement. Any injuries, swelling or damage can bring about neck pain or even stiffness.
Many individuals experience stiffness or neck pain once in a while. Usually, this occurs due to poor posture. At times, neck pain is brought on by injury from a fall, playing sports or whiplash. More often than not, neck pain is a normal condition and can be healed within a couple of days. Now and again, neck pain can show serious injury or damage and require a specialist's consideration. In case you have neck pain that lasts persistently for over a week, is serious, or is joined by different side effects, look for medicinal attention quickly.
Regardless of the possibility that you require medical treatment, for example, prescribed medicines for your neck pain, the following treatment measures will speed your recovery:
- While an ice compress is good for acute pain, heat therapy is recommended for more chronic pain. Use a warming cushion on a low or medium setting for 15 to 20 minutes every 2 or 3 hours. Take a warm shower instead of one of the sessions. You can purchase single-use heat wraps that last up to 8 hours. Use an ice pack for 10 to 15 minutes every 2 to 3 hours.
- Get back to your typical day-by-day exercises when you can. Movement helps your muscles stay solid. Stay away from tiring exercises like lifting and sports that can increase the pain and cause stiffness. Do stretching and neck strengthening activities to keep your neck flexible, strong and prevent stiffness. Stay away from or change any exercises that might bring about your neck pain, for example, sitting in front of your computers or television sets for a long time or doing an excess of overhead work at once. Delicately back rub or rub the region to alleviate pain and energize your blood stream. Try not to rub the damaged area in case it causes pain. Nonprescription creams or gels, may give pain relief.
- It can also be treated with the help of pain relievers
- ??Acetaminophen, (for example, Tylenol) can soothe the pain.
- Nonsteroidal calming medicines, ibuprofen, (for example, Advil) and naproxen, (for example, Aleve), can ease pain and reduce swelling.
- Practice good and healthy habits to improve your lifestyle.
- Attempt to decrease anxiety and pressure at work and home.
- Practice exercises that offer relaxation.
- Get gentle back rubs in intervals.
- Quit smoking. Smoking lowers down healing because it diminishes blood supply and delays tissue repair.
- Exercise regularly, including aerobics and walking.
- Practice a good posture.