Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Samarjit S. BansalYour feedback matters!
At first i have a pain inside my neck, then catch a cold and after that I have headache and fever. Consult me what can i do?
Which Food I should I restrict Or consume, to gain muscle and nerve strength. I suffer from spondlythosis and cervical, I sometimes have swallowing problem (due to GERD operation done) but because of nerve and muscles weakness these problems are there. If so what can be remedy.
I am 20 years old and I regular get back pain. I have used many pain relief ointments but still there is no such permanent relief. What can I do to avoid this?
Osteoporosis is a condition where the bones become progressively thin and weak and bone density decreases.Decreased Bone density weakens the bones, making them more porous and unfit for the weight bearing and postural functions. The bones brcome brittle and prone to fracture. As there are no warning signs, it frequently goes undiagnosed until the fracture occurs.
LIFESTYLE FACTORS THAT AFFECT BONE HEALTH :
• Not getting enough Calcium and Vitamin D.
• Non exposure to sunlight – Natural source of vitamin D.
• Losing weight in an unscientific way
• Not eating enough Fruits and vegetables.
• Getting too much Protein , sodium and caffeine.
• Having an Inactive lifestyle.
• Smoking –the calcium stealer.
• Alcohol- another calcium stealer.
• Use of certain medications.
I have slip disc atl5/s1 for last six months. I feel uncomfertable after few minutes of walk. Ihd several consultations with orthopedic and spine surgeons. Kindly guide me right treatment for my ailment.
I am Vamsi, and I am 19 years old. I was fallen from the first floor and got fractured my BACK BONE in L1 REGION of lower back on" 6TH FEBRUARY 2016. I consulted the doctor that day and the doctor named it as "back bone L1 widge compression fracture" He told me to take rest for 2 months and he told me that, no need to do surgery, it will be healed if you take bed rest for 2 months and he also advised me to do physiotherapy. Now I am doing physiotherapy every day. Today is NOVEMBER 22 ,2016. Its been 9 months and 15 days from the date of my fracture. Now finally the question I want to ask you is" CAN I GO TO GYM FROM NOW? As I am just 19 I want to become a fitness model. So I want to go to gym from now itself" CAN I GO To Gym From Now? I want to lift weights also. Are there any objections in lifting weights?
Hi My dad is facing problem in his left leg from a few months and now the problem has become acute and we are still not able to find a good doctor who could determine what the actual problem is! a few days back he had severe swelling in his left lag. We went to the doctor who was specialized in veins[since my dad was saying he is feeling the pain and the stretch in veins]. He did sonography and xray and said everything is perfect this problem just might me due to the obesity[since my dad is a little obes, we thought it might be the reason] but those medicines dint workout and we asked us to visit the heart specialist. We went to the heart specialist and he did ecg and 2d sonography and gave medicines for heart saying that heart is facing pressure on the right side nd it is slightly increasing from that side. This pressure might be due to the pressure on lungs due to the weight issue. Then he referred us to a lung specialist, we went to him and he gave some other medications too. The swelling went down because of all the medications my dad took. But, his left leg is still paining a lot and on various part of his leg we can see the veins are getting infected the clusture can be easily seen with green color. I had somewhere read about varicose veins so I went to the doctor to ask if dad is suffering from it bbut he said no he is not! But, my dad is still facing a lot of problem and he cannot walk properly nor can he sit. Please help me.
1.It is been seen more frequently in women than men
2.It affects 60-70%of people in some time in their lives
3. May be of Trauma or injury ageing worry & stress Bad posture Ruptured or slip disc osteoporosis Scoliosis etc.,
1 Exercises and Stretching
3.Low level Laser Therapy
4 Steroid injections
2.Practise Relaxation Techniques
3.Apply Ice or hot Fomentation to the pain area
4.Gentle Exercises to neck Muscles
5.Use Firm Hard and even Mattress for sleep
I am 24 years old man and I have ankle problem. When I walk about 2-3 km then I got pain in my ankle.
I am 18 years old I had knee pain for one month and then I use some ointments and medicines and then it has been cured so who have knee pains or bone pains they eat the calcium vegetables.
I am a rheumatoid arthritis patient I take sulfasalazine 2 tablet twice a day. Instead can I take 2 in the morning and 1 in the evening. Plus ii am taking hcqs 200 mg each day 1. Please advice me.
I am 44 years old and I am suffering from backache from last 2 months when I get up in the morning. As soon as the day progress I feel normal. What should I do?
My uric acid is 6 and I'm suffering from joint pains. My age is 22. I'm already taking treatment for this. Doc said I have starting stage of arthritis also. Wht should I do? should I take homeopathy treatment or allopathy? now I'm taking allopathy. Suggest me a solution.
My hand was broken 3 months ago. I got plastered and it was a minor one. Within one month my hand was ok. But from 2 to 3 days it is paining very much. I can't even lift my hand up. What's the solution for this?
Sir I have back for the past 5 years and now a days its increasing day by day. Sometimes I am facing very heavy pain in my back please help me I do not know what I should do?
Hi I am 53 years old male and for last one month I am feeling inflammation of joints at knee. Is it leading to arthritis? secondly we are consuming ro water for the last 5 yers. What could be the reasons for the problems?
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache