Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Salunkhe Ganesh SubhashYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have a 3 years baby boy, today he felt Itching around the anus. I saw a worm. How to get rid of worms in the baby?
Meri daughter 4 saal ki hai. Uske chehre per 15-20 masse ho gye hai jo abhi shuruat (safed) hai. Unhe rokne or khatam karne ka loi ilaaj bataeye. Dhanyawad.
My son, details given below is underweight and underweight and poorest eating habits to the extent of not eating any vegetables, fruits, chapatis, milk. He is very much full of anger, gets provoked on small things, gets irritated easily, doesn't pay attention to his physical hygiene. Pls suggest any homoeopathic way of treatment at normal price preferably in South Delhi. Thanks.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.
Hi, My baby girl is 6 months old she is suffering from motions from last 6 days we consulted doctor but it is not stopping.
My 12 month baby boy is suffering with fever from two days his forehead is more hot than other parts of his body and he is not taking food.
Hi mam I'm Kavi. I'm 22 years old I have a baby 7 months old. When my baby was 3 month old I left him with my mom and went to college to continue my studies .in a day I am spending 4 to 5 hours with him. Even Nw I am studying. So my doubt is will my baby forget me? Will he don't have affection on me. Will he have more affection only on my mom.
Sir, Hamara baby boy thik se khata nhi hai. Wo 3 saal ka hai kya use hum junior Horlicks, Little Champ Bourvita ya phir Pideasoure jaise koi product de sakte hai. Please suggest.
My baby eat some cerelac. After he was fall from bed. Then he vomiting 1 time. His behaviour is normal. Is there anything to fear?
My daughter is one month old and having jaundice problem we have given her phototherapy treatment two times but now again her billi. Level increased upto 10 mg/l.what to do. She do not have any prblm only the skin is looking yellow. Her blood group is b and mine is o.
My baby is 45 days old, I want to ask after how much minimum time I start giving her other things like cerelac dal water etc, so that I will stop feeding her bcoz I hv to do job.
Dear Sir, My son have fever from last 3 days. We are giving him crocin at Regular interval of 3-4 hours. It works but only for 3-4 hours. Again and again fever coming and mostly it goes at high temperature (upto 103-104). Kindly consult.
My son, 9 years old is having cough only in the nights for the past 2 days. He is coughing and then vommitting. I have given him" levolin" for his cough. He has not improved much. I
Necrotizing enterocolitis is a disease that causes inflammation of the tissues present in the intestines and results in damaged tissues. It initially affects the inner lining which ultimately results in thickening of the intestine. It may also lead to a hole in the abdomen resulting in bacteria entering the intestine, thus resulting in infection.
The symptoms of Necrotizing enterocolitis are:
- You may experience symptoms of bloating in the abdomen
- The abdomen may be discolored
- You may experience diarrhea and vomiting
- You may not feel hungry
- There may be presence of blood in your stool
- You may have a fever and constantly feel lethargic
Causes: Lack of blood and oxygen in the intestine causes it to become weak and increases the chances of Necrotizing enterocolitis. It may result if oxygen levels drop during a difficult delivery. If the intestines are weak, then they are at a higher risk of getting infected by bacteria. If you have an excessive supply of blood cells in your body or other stomach condition, then it may lead to this disease.
Diagnosis: Usually the doctor conducts a physical exam to detect the symptoms of this disease. If babies are born with this condition, then they may suffer from weak immune system and problems in blood circulation. The doctor may also recommend x-rays to get detailed images of the intestine in order to probe for symptoms of inflammation and damage.
The treatment of the disease depends on few factors such as:
- The child's age
- How far has the disease progressed?
- Health of your child
It is recommended to stop breastfeeding. Feed the baby through intravenous methods. The doctor may also recommend antibiotics and oxygen support if the child has breathing problems. In severe cases, the child may require surgery to treat this disease.
If the treatment occurs early, then the child may recover. However, complications such as a narrow and damaged bowel may persist. This may cause problems in nutrient absorption in the intestine leading to other disorders.