Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Saloni ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I am 64 years old. A diabetic for more than 10 yrs, but under control with medicines. Latest HBA1C is 6.3During the last two months, I feel pain in myright hand -between shoulder and knee- and also in the shoulder whenever I lift the hand or turn it. With muscle relaxant tablets and/or with ointment massage (moov or Himami) I get relief considerably. But the discomfort returns from time to time. Can you kindly advice on further course?
I had an ACL injury about a year ago, due to tight schedule, I haven't been able to practice my physiotherapy exercises, it's been over a year now. Will be able to recover my muscles fully if I start with my physiotherapy regularly from now?
Can you tell if I sprained or twisted my ankle? Is there something medically wrong with me or is this all in my Head?
I am 17 year old girl I had My tooth operation I was given anesthesia after operation I started getting cramps on leg is it serious.
I am 36 years old I have shoulder problem since last 1 year, I am tax consultant and doing work 6-7 hrs computer works. So what should i do for relief from frozen shoulder ?
I am having pain on my back and I realised pain after 4 to 5 hrs of sleep everyday in the morning. During daytime everything is normal.
Hello, Last three days were holidays for me. I made so much fun. But now my body is getting pain. Especially on my forearm, thigh, buttocks. It is very hard to tolerate please help me with explanation Please. Fast.
I am a regular weightlifting guy, I am suffering from shoulder pain. Sometimes I am unable to sleep due to the pain! I think one third of the weightlifting guys have the same problem of shoulder pain! it's almost 3 months now, please suggest something so that I can heal fast. Thank you.
I am having a knee pain. As per doctor it is arthritis & further muscular above knee. During the investigation it is also observed D-25 is 9.5 instead of 30.
My husband is suffering from back pain sometimes. But he is just 29. Is it cause any damage or serious problem?
I need help. My back hurts when I get up or when I sit. It hurts alot. Please help me. I cant sleep. I cant work now tell me what to do. I really need your help.
I have mouth ulcers for almost 2 weeks tried many home remedies and medicine too but no use now what should I do? I frequently sure with headache for no cause what should I do? I had gastric problem and how should I reduce it? I had lot of hair fall need some suggestions to reduce it? I have back pain problem at an age of 18 how can I manage my rest of life?
Hi doctor,I am 51 years old and I have knee problem so what kind of diet and exercise I should follow?
A fracture is a complete or incomplete crack, which appears on a bone due to application of intense pressure or force. A fracture results in extreme pain, and the bone becomes immobile. Any kind of movement boosts the pain. Fracture pain occurs in three distinct stages. Acute pain is felt immediately after a fracture while sub acute pain occurs over the weeks that follow after a fracture. The third stage or chronic pain occurs when the fracture and soft tissues around it have healed.
Fracture pain is quite intense in nature and proper precautions should be taken while dealing with them:
- Development of fracture pain: When a bone undergoes a fracture, the ligaments and tendons are also damaged. While the bone slowly heals, ligaments and tendons fail to heal equally well or completely. Post fracture pain also develops when the outside of the bone does not heal completely. This usually does not appear in an X-ray.
- Treatment of fracture pain: Modern medications can be utilized to treat a fracture pain. Steroid injections and prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines help in treating a fracture pain. However, these remedies cause side effects, which are harmful for the body. Cortisone shots are utilized for the same purpose as well.
- Prolotherapy: Prolotherapy is an approach where ligament and tendon strengthening is stimulated along with repairing. This technique ensures complete treatment of the fracture, and the risk of long-term complications like arthritis is absent. In cases of fracture pain, which occurs due to the incomplete healing of the outer part of the bone, Prolotherapy helps in strengthening the fibro-osseous junction at the source of the pain. This will stop the nerve endings from firing. Prolotherapy provides speedy recovery and accounts for making the injured bone stronger than before. This process is often undergone by athletes. The procedure is undertaken only after thorough examinations for detection of the root cause of the pain. Prolotherapy is considered to be the best treatment for repairing tendons and ligaments, which commonly cause fracture pain. The body is simply stimulated and the painful areas are repaired. This is done by the introduction of a mild inflammatory reaction to the area of the weak tendons and cartilages. The results obtained after Prolotherapy are permanent and the fracture pain is unlikely to reoccur.
- Splints are utilized to stop the movement of fractured bone and braces can be used to support the bone. Plaster cast also supports and immobilizes the fractured bone. Traction and surgical implants are other treatment measures.
- Fracture pain occurs not only because of the broken bone, but also because of the weakened ligaments and tendons around the bone. Fracture pain should be handled very carefully, and proper control measures should be applied.