Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saloni Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saloni ShahYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have one important query here and I would really much appreciate if anyone can give me a meaningful suggestion. My Mom is suffering from Diabetes since 26 years and currently she is on insulin. Her Diabetic level used to be high sometimes but now a days the level is decreasing. She does take timely medicines and goes for a regular checkup once in a month but recently the doc advised to take some tests which included some Kidney tests, ECG, Eco cardiology etc. The doc said that her creatinine level is high which needs some Av Fistula to be done. I was little surprised after doing a little research what Fistula is. It seems it's a preparation for Kidney dialysis. She is in Kashmir presently and I really don't think that the medical facility is good there and the doctors too. I was planning to get her here to Delhi for check up and to figure out what needs to be done in order to balance creatinine level. I would request you if you give me a little bit of explanation about the procedure and also suggest me which hospital will be good to visit for the same. I don't want to take any chance. Will appreciate your help. Thanks.
I am a depression patient since 6 years. Medicine taken tab. Fristo plus and sos epitril Md 0.5 mg. I do not consult to any doctor last 4 years and at present highly depression. Not sleeping quietly and not quite from mentally. Suggest any medicine or direction pl. Pl. Thanks.
Piles or hemorrhoids can be a debilitating disorder of the rectum and anus where passing stool becomes painful. It is the swelling of the veins in the anus and the rectum, which may then be bruised by hard stool passing through it or due to excessive pressure being put on it. This can be a very painful and embarrassing condition for many people to go through.
Remedies for piles at home
There are many remedies that you can try at home to reduce the pain and swelling and even reduce the hemorrhoids themselves over time. Let's look at a few of the options.
- Radish for treatment - In this treatment, a radish should be crushed and mixed with appropriate amounts of milk to form a thick paste, which is to be applied on the anus twice daily, and washed off after 15 minutes. This should relieve the symptoms in a few days.
- Cumin seeds paste - You can take a tablespoon of cumin seed powder, make it into a paste after adding water and then put it on the affected area. After leaving it for 15 minutes or so, it should be washed away with water. Repeating this twice daily will help with the symptoms and reduce pain.
- Diet - Lack of a balanced diet can be problematic for those with piles, and thus, it is recommended that enough roughage such as green leafy vegetables and fruits are included in the diet as well.
- Figs - Dried figs are also another great weapon against piles. Soaking some dried figs in warm water overnight and then having them in the morning is known to be good for smooth bowel movements, thus, relieving pressure on the rectal veins.
Some of the specific ayurvedic medication that are known to be helpful in treating piles are:
- Hareetaki - This is the fruit peel of Harad and if taken with 1 cupful of jaggery, it can reduce the symptoms of constipation as reported by many patients.
- Castor oil - Mixing a small teaspoon of castor oil with a glass of milk can also help soften the stool and reduce the stress on the rectal walls.
- Nagakesara - This is also an ayurvedic medicine, which is usually prescribed as oral medication three times daily and has proven its effectiveness many times over.
- Abhayarishta - 30 ml of this ayurvedic herb is also given to patients after food with equal parts water and has been known to be very effective.
- Kasiaditaila - This is an oil, which should be applied externally and it can help reduce the inflammation and itching caused by piles. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.