Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saloni ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years male and recently dandruff effect is started in my hair and lot of hair is detached from head automatically. This problem is started with slowly from 02 years and now it is becoming big. Please give me advice for that.
In type 2 diabetes -should one need councilling before marriage , because there is genetic defect in DM or say beta cells.
Peyronie's disease is a problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called Tunica Albuginea. Scar tissue is a just plaque inside the penis.
Peyronie's disease causes the penis to bend sideways or upwards and can make sex become difficult due to deformity and erection may be a painful process. It is usually associated with erectile dysfunction, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is worth noting that there are treatments for Peyronie's disease, however, the pain often goes away on its own, generally, in 6-18 months of onset, but the deformity stays.
Here is everything you need to know about this disease:
It is not known exactly what causes Peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
- Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes Peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of Diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
- Genes: Genes are also a possible cause of Peyronie's disease.
The symptoms of Peyronie's disease vary, such as:
- Pain on erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
- Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
- Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
One may see extensive scarring in hands in a disease called Dupuytren's Contracture.
- Wait & watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
- Intralesional injection: If the bend is significant enough to interfere in sexual functioning, It can be treated by injecting medicines in the plaque. The medicine, Xiaflex is currently not available in India and other medicines given are not very effective.
- Surgery: This is a last option when Peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.
Going for a Penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for Penile implant is also very high. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have left leg pain and my left eye have lot of pain at this time. In my family all members have same problem. We arrive lot of doctor at this time. Most problem in my grandfather. He appeared continues pain in day by day. So I request suitable suggestion for this problem.
Hi, I am 40 years old and l am feeling fatty what can I do to loose my weight my weight is 93 kg please suggest.
I am 30 year old, my skin is having lichen planus pigmentosa. My skin is became dark brown in face neck hand. What to do?
I am married for 10 months now, I got my period on last month 27th and I still didnt get it till now. I have checked twice for pregnancy, once on 29th and then on 3rd, both times I got negative result. I have also put on weight. What could be the possible reason?
I am 39 yes old, I am suffering from uric acid & thyroid. I have too much pain in my knees. Please Advise me what should I do.
I have a problem of small penis and early ejaculation which makes me feel insecured and unsatisfied i want to increase my penis size and also enjoy long duration sex to satisfy my partner and myself pls suggest safest medicine in alopathy,aurvedic or homeopathy as i am just 34 and fit cant afford any side or long term adverse effects on my body by using wrong medicines and sex boosters ?
Cut 3-4 Lady’s Finger(bhindi) into small pieces and soak it in a glass of water for overnight. Next morning filter it and drink this water with an empty stomach. Fructose and carbohydrates properties of lady finger is the best natural way to solve this problem naturally. Use this tip regularly for one month permanently to solve the problem of low sexual stamina too. It is also effective in premature ejaculation.