Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saloni ShahYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am feeling sad that my falling gradually increasing and weight growing more day after. Pls help me. Give me some medicine suggestions and also diet chart pls. I am 37 years old, male, weight 87 kg, height 5 ft 8 inch.
Hllo doctors! my elder sister has a stone in gall bladder. She took many medicines, but yet no relief. please suggest any treatment.
I have lots of ego's problem ; sometimes I cant control it; become abnormal & I get lots of irritatin and tension. Doctor please help me to solve this ; some times I cant control myself I am really dieying because of this.
My fiance in now during monthly cycle facing a issue about stomach pain, it is very difficult for her, but she do not want to go to doctor. She never felt this much pain before. So what can she do to overcome her pain.
Hello doctor. My problem is getting fat only in belly. I have decreased the fat of other places but the fat of belly was not decreased. What should I do?
I am 19 years old 5'8 and 74 kg I want to build my muscles My concern is that whether I need to consume protein powder and if yes then specifically which type of protein powder.
Hi sir/mam, I am 22 years old boy. My skin type is oily I am suffering from acne vulgaris. So I wanna know that how to remove acne and acne scars from my face and how to control oil.
Sir, I'm 19 years old young. My consultation is that I'm getting into the unconscious state. I am forgetting answer that I studied for exam. Often I blurt within me. My thoughts get distracted every seconds. Even I don't know whether this is a problem or not. Is there any solution?
Hello doctor, I am aman 25 year old girl. I have a back pain last 3 month ,and I have used a pain relief cream. But some time they can not relief me.
Dear Sir, I am a cholesterol patient some time low some time high. I am taking daily one storvas 10 mg as prescribed by Doctor. Just I want to ask you can I use PROTINEX POWDER FOR MORE PROTEIN TAKING MORE PROTEIN DO? INCREASES CHOLESTEROL PLS. ADVICE. THANKS.
I have a 4 weeks baby boy. He des breastfeed. My breast milk is not sufficient. Can I give him lactogen1?
He is suffering from fever from last one week, he is taking some medicines but no positive action. Give some advice for him.
Cinnamon is usually seen as a condiment added to almost any kind of dish to make it flavourful. But no dish in this world has ingredients which do not benefit the eater nutritionally. Cinnamon has been used for a long time in Ayurvedic medicines. It is a natural ingredient which keeps people healthy and nourished.
There are several benefits of consuming cinnamon some of them are explained below.
- Antioxidants: Polyphenol is one such antioxidant that is present in cinnamon. In fact, a study has shown that out of twenty-six natural ingredients which contain this property, cinnamon has emerged as a clear winner, even leaving behind garlic. It is also the antioxidant-rich property of cinnamon which makes it a well-known preservative. Thus apart from adding flavour, and having anti oxidant properties, cinnamon also preserves the food for a longer time.
- Anti-inflammatory: This is one of the most important properties of cinnamon. This helps in fighting diseases and keeps infections and diseases causing germs at bay.
- Helps in controlling heart diseases: Diabetes is one of the main causes of heart disease. However, it can be kept in control by controlling cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels. This can be effectively done by cinnamon. Thus by controlling diabetes and increasing good cholesterol in the body, cinnamon actually reduces the risk of getting heart diseases.
- Reduces insulin resistance: Insulin is an important element in the body. It controls hormonal and even blood sugar levels in the body. However, there are many people who have resistance to insulin. This actually is a serious issue which can give rise to diabetes and various other problems. However, a minimal intake of cinnamon everyday reduces the risk of being insulin resistant and helps the body to accept insulin more readily.
- Lowers blood sugar level: After mentioning how cinnamon makes insulin more acceptable in the body, it is important to highlight the other factors which are controlled by this ingredient which helps in maintaining a balanced sugar level in the body. First, it regulates the glucose entering the body. Second, cinnamon is made of a particular type of compound which can act as a substitute for insulin.
- Cancer: Till date, even after heavy research and tests, cancer has no definite cure. But theory has it that there are many natural preventive measures which can be taken against this deadly disease- consumption of cinnamon being one of them.
Thus, these are some of the main advantages of consuming Cinnamon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.