Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Salomi ShahYour feedback matters!
My hair started growing white please suggest m some homeopathic medicine and how much months should I have to take this medicine.
I think I have panic disorder What should I do? I generally get nervous or start shaking when I have to confront my teachers or simply to have a chat with some whom I dnt knw very well or some one with authority. I can not keep my composure. And my hand start shaking and my face turns red Give advice?
Hi i m 28 years old . I am suffering from wrinkle problem on face. Im doing exercise daily one hr since last 4 months. Taking fruits on daily base before half n h dinner. Still my face changing hard skin. And getting wrinkles. please help me. Height about 6" weight 80 kgs.
I am 58 years having blood sugar level between 100 to 150 Since 10 years. I am taking janumet 50/500 tab half portion every day. I want to know whether I am pre diabetic or diabetic? Otherwise I do not have any problem.
I have a knee problem. I have asked many doctors they said your ligament are weak. So how can I get rid of this problem.
I am a 38-year-old female having right knee pain for more than 4 years, about two years having right hip hip and thigh pain, advise me.
On forehead and part of scalp painful pimple like pustules grew two days ago. Accepted allopathy treatment should be?
There's issue in tightening of the skin on penis, but still able to doing sex. Getting some pain while touching top of it.
I'm having dandruff and hairfall problem since 2months and have tried different different shampoos and oils but no improvement. Can you please suggest what can I do?
What are causes of heart attack And high blood sugar level and what are the medicines to prevent heart attack and what are exercise to prevent it?
Swine flu is the commonly used word for H1N1 influenza virus infection. It is a relatively newer strain of the influenza virus, and is so called because it was originally discovered in people who were in direct contact with pigs. This is not necessarily the case now. Also, one should note that despite the name, it does not spread by eating pork or bacon or ham.
It is very contagious and spreads from person to person very rapidly. Swine flu was big news in 2009 when it was declared a pandemic an is in news again as a number of people have succumb to death in 2017 because of it.
Mechanism of spread: When a person with flu sneezes or coughs, the virus is released into the air, and when another person breathes the virus, they get the disease. It could also be through surfaces like doors or restroom handles which were handled by the infected person. The symptoms take about 7 days to develop, and could be quicker and severe in people with weak immune system
Symptoms: Swine flu resembles the regular flu with generic symptoms including:
Testing: A swab test can be done but is not required in all people, except the below
- Extremely young or old people
- People with known weakened immunity
- People with debilitating medical conditions (chronic lung or liver disease, severe diabetes, nervous disorders, etc.)
- People in nursing or assisted living
- When swine flu is detected, one of the following medications is usually given – osteltavimir, peramivir, or zanamivir. The results are best when given in the first 48 hours.
- Antibiotics are not effective as it is a viral disease.
- Cold and fever medications are given for symptomatic relief
- Aspirin should be avoided
Prevention: When there is a high incidence of swine flu in your surroundings, do the following:
- If you are affected, stay indoors to avoid spreading the disease
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
- Contain coughs and sneezes with a kerchief or a tissue so that virus spread is limited
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose, and mouth with likely infected hands
- Keep elderly, pregnant, asthmatics, and young people away from the infected person. They have lower immunity and can contract the infection much faster
- If you are infected, limit your movement in the household and try to stay put in one place
- Caretaking preferably should be done by one person to limit exposure among all the members in the family. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.