Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Salomi ShahYour feedback matters!
I am too fat. I am unable to reduce weight. After pregnancy again I have put on lot of weight because of which i am unable to work properly. I feel tried my backbone an knees pain a lot. Please help me?
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose.
Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds:
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
- Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia (learn more about Anaemia and how it affects the health): Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
You must see a doctor for severe and prolonged bleeding.
I have problem with my weight I take fat food and proteins diet then also I failed to increase my weight. please guide me what I have to do.
My TSH was 7.63 in Nov'16 and now reduced to 0.2,I was taking eltroxin 100 mcg. I am feeling weakness, please suggest if it is ok.
I am 25 years old I am suffering from sex problem. When I ready to get sex with partner, immediate sperm has released.
I am 25 old. Male and my problem is black lips l have used natural remedy lemon juice for couple days but haven't got any changes what should I do now?
My wife is 46 years old .we have two children one is 13 years and the other girl is 11 years old. She has not got her periods as yet but she has the same symptoms when she was pregnant for the two other children. We had taken the urine and blood test but it is negative.
I could not sleep at last few months and couldn't eat anything. Suddenly now I'm sleeping too much like around 15-16 hours a day and eat a lot which I find is excess but I cannot control. I have been shouting and yelling at my family members colleagues unnecessarily and I lose temper very easily. I'm getting irritated with very petty issues and over react. The biggest part is I have my college final exams just starting very soon and I'm unable to concentrate at all. Either I feel dizzy or sleepy or I keep on thinking about other stuffs.
I AM 37 Old women I put more weight. Insipte of doing exercises I am not reducing .please suggest me.
I am Sathya, suffering since 2 years for knee joint pain in both legs. Not able to sit in squatting position in Indian toilet, and getting up is very difficult. Even though I am taking ayurvedic treatment like oil message (jan pitch) since 1 year. But it is chronic. Pl give me suggestion to avoid an operation. Also, I am suffering from Lumbar spondylitis since 2 years. Under treatment. Suggest me good treatment. Mmy email email@example.com/9986351043. I from Bangalore.
Hello Doctor While I take fast food after few time begin scratch on all body and raised small bump. So advise me what is cure for it.
As the New Year begins, the one fruit which is available in abundance are grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.