Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Salma. KhanYour feedback matters!
What are the precautions to prevent back pain, for ladies age upto 42 yrs, want know the better medicines to loss the back pain?
How can spinal compression be treated? The ortho said it will cure in sometime automatically soon? Is it any major concern please help? As its been almost 4 months now that I had injury physio told me exercises so after doing it the pain is almost gone but sometimes it feels like little pain in between? So after x ray doctor told its compression in lower back and it will cure soon don't want it to be an issue in future so please help thank you.
I am 32 years old female and for the past 2 weeks I am having ankle edema. What will be the reason for this?
My brother is 25 years old he met with an accident and had an tabula and fibia fracture so I need to ask weather he will have any complication in future. Will he be able to lead a normal routine. He got operated.
I am 22 years old and started working few months back. My job involves 8-9 hours sitting in front of computer. I am feeling lower back pain while sitting as well as while sleeping from past few days. What should I do and is it serious?
I am 26 yrs old female. I have back bone pain from 1yr. Means (after delivery with" c' section) I am not able to stand even 30 mnts.
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure ?
Please help me, mere pati gadi se gir gaye ab wo kisiko nhi pehchante right pair bhi kam nhi kar raha.
My wife is having back pain since 4days. We got married 10days ago. Is this is a serious issue and she is feeling weak also. Suggest me what should I do.
I have pain in my leg because when I play cricket in my childhood, my leg got sleep and have a pain in my leg and upto now I am suffering from this problem.
My grandmother feel vomiting when she eat spices food and sometimes she's legs and hand are panning What should I do?
I play cricket. My shoulder pains alot after bowling. Can you suggest me some exercises for strengthening my shoulder.
I had 3 children by operation along with my 4th operation of upendis which continues for 2 hours that's why according to doctor my backbone got damaged, it creates problem in standing, shouting,and many more physical activities.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.