Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Salima GauthamYour feedback matters!
My mother is facing a breathless problem, While sitting ,walking and working she is facing a breathless problem, it's been 3 year now and it's become sever. She is facing a cough problem also due to this she hard to breathe properly.
I am suffering from ldl cholesterol and overweight. How to reduce it. and what type of food items I can use.
Mild Heart pain.While brisk walking initially pain high and it lessens slowly. ECG and TMT test are normal
I am suffering my heart. Its not working properly I am not know my in hole and valve problem. So you solve this matter.
How can I reduce my unwanted cholesterol from my hole body including my stomach area and tell me the solutions.
Dear Sir, (Female age 41 yrs),I am having severe gastric problem causing severe headache very ofte. Today I am suffering from mild pain & heaviness in chest?
Mere dil ki dhadkan khabhi tej khabhi slow chalti he kya koi problem he kya please answer Hindi me dijiye ga.
I feel too much heated around my chest. I have to drink a lot of water all the time. I can not drink even half a cup of coffee as it soaks every ounce of water from me. It feels like hormonal imbalance. Is there anything to cool me down from inside. I have tried juices water amla murabba everything but nothing works.
I am 60 years old male. I suffer from inability to urinate many times. Ist my mouth become completely dry and at the same time my urine also stops. Gradually it affects my memory and the sugar level and bp also going up. I am diabetic grade b. Doctor already operated my prostrate. But problem still there. I was hospitalized 8 times. After cathaterised urine passes than my condition gradually improves. I have done several testings as recommended by doctors but every report is normal.
I am experiencing minor chest pain for last 3 months. Is it due to side effects of regain medicine for hair or something else?
How can I prevent myself from heart problem. If heart attack has been taken place to near by person how can I cure it. How to prevent heart attack in all situation for all the age person.
Actually I smoked 2or 3 cigarettes in a day. From the last two days I am suffering from throat pain chest pain I want to know what happen to me and solution.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart