Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Salguni VarmaYour feedback matters!
I have gerd from 2 years. Narrowing throat Abdominal pain Back pain 5 to 6 motions per day Heart burn I have used so many medicines but not cured I am unable to bear this pain Suicide thoughts coming into my mind bcz this pain Please save my life I want permanent solution Any medication ayurveda homeopathy unani anything Please save me I cancelled my marriage also bcz of this problem There is no guarantee to my life how can I marry.
My skin on head became dry and because of dryness its itching alot. I use helmet while driving. Please suggest me medicine or oil to get rid of this problem?
I am 20 years old. When I was 15 years old my skin had a bright shine. But now my face become dull and dusky. And I have acne marks in my forehead. please send me answers. What I do. i am to worry about my face problems.
I have scars in my face and want to take laser treatment. Is there any side effects of laser treatment.
Hi I am 22 year male my skin tone is dark and have lots of tan on my face please suggest me some cream which can really make my tone fair. I have tried lots of creams and face washes nothing worked for me.
Skin hyper pigmentation in underarms and pubic area (inner thigh). I used hair removal cream for 4-5 timesMaybe my skin in sensitive areas is dark due to frictionBut it is very dark as compared to rest part of the body. Which is wheatishMy marriage is within 4 months, irs embarrassing My menstrual cycle is regular, I am 25 years old female laser treatment safe in private areas?
Hi doctor I am ajay Kumar yadav from hoshiarpur. And live with my family member I have skin problem when I drink then I have to seen red colours sign on my body.
Hi I am 23 years old, I have pretty bad dark circles, they are since I got into my teens, & pigmentayion in the peri-oral area& sides of the forehead. My neck also shoes dark some of the times. I have pcod, for which I took medicines for 6 months ( july dec 2014)& now the reports are normal. But dark circles are bothering me so very much.
There are many cosmetic ingredients that can actually have a negative effect on your skin in the long run. The skin is a layer that must be taken care of. This does not merely include staying away from pollutants and dirt and cleaning your skin with the best products. It also means staying away from the wrong cosmetics and ingredients which can harm your skin. So let us look at the ten elements from the world of cosmetics that can do more harm than good for the skin.
1. Carcinogens in Lipsticks: This cosmetic ingredient can suck the moisture out of your lips and leave it looking discoloured in the long run. The carcinogenic oils and chemicals that are contained in many long wear lipsticks can damage the delicate skin leaving it exposed to the risk of cancer as well.
2. Benzoyl Peroxide: This is a toxic element that can be found in a number of cosmetics and must be avoided at all costs as it may also expose you to the risk of cancer.
3. Synthetic Colors: The use of synthetic colours in many cosmetics helps you in getting that unique colour of your eyes, cheeks and even lips. But did you know that too much use of this product can actually harm your skin? This is due to the coal tar source of the ingredient which is a skin irritant.
4. Parabens: These widely used preservatives can be found in a number of cosmetics like body washes, shampoos, facial cleansers and even deodorants. This has elements that can cause breast cancer with its estrogen mimicking effects.
5. Triclosan: This antimicrobial chemical also acts as an endocrine disruptor, which can have an adverse effect on the thyroid glands as well as the production of the reproductive hormones. It can be found in soaps and toothpaste.
6. Bleach Cream: Hydroquinone cream is one of the most commonly used ingredients in bleach creams, which causes significant damage to the skin. This also breaks down the essential natural oils of the skin to cause redness and rashes.
7. Acrylates in Nail Paint: These chemicals are usually found in acrylic nail paint and can cause cellular damage on the skin and can cause neurological problems and organ toxicity.
8. Fragrance: The chemical and synthetic fragrances used in many perfumes can be found in detergents and fabric softeners as well, which can have a harsh effect on one’s skin.
9. Dioxin: This is an ingredient used in many cosmetics and it may cause malfunctioning of the nervous system as well as rashes on the skin.
10. Wax: Wax is an ingredient can cause bleeding and lead to changes in the direction of the growth of hair from hair follicles. It can also make the skin rough in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.