Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SaleemYour feedback matters!
My eyes get red after every 4-5 hr, I have checked the same from one eye specialist he told me, I have dust allergy and give some drop. I don't get solution for this problem.
Hello I'm 17 year old I felt weak and my eyes turned slightly yellows before 15 days. So I had liver function test and got total bilirubin as 6. So I consulted a doctor And he gave me some medicines. I got tested before 9 days again and my bilirubin was 12 and now before 2 days it got down to 8 again. Can I please know what should I do now and my diet especially. I'm not taking oil at the moment but How many days should I be like this. Please advise me what to do and how long and when I can be 100 percent cured. Presently I am not feeling any pain but a little weakness.
Hi Doctor, My penis is small and week also. If I had any sex dreams then my penis automatically will be leaking so, please suggest what I can do for this. Could you please give me some suggestions on this.
I have more fever since 20days but it don't go away from my body how can get free from it. Sir please help me.
What is the systems of dengue fever and suggest your suggestion for the precaution for dengue fever.
How to make my penis harder. It's getting semi hard. Excessive masturbation is the cause? Masturbating 1-2 times a day.
What are the symptoms of anemia? What is the reason for it? I'm feeling low b. P. Please suggest me.
I am 23 years old and I have rashes on my penis continuous itching on whole body armpit rashes and I am fed up while I itch formation of blister is there which further makes me to itch more please prescribe me medication as soon as possible.
I am living in Maharashtra and I am having head ache since a year and also my eyes are paining very badly, is it because I don't sleep at night.
Hello Before 1year and 8 month ago my accident was happened and my right leg tibia and fibula was broken have done operation and inserted nail and now it's completely hilled but I am not be able to run can you suggest what should I do?
A dairy free diet has many implications. While it is considered as a healthy option by many, it also means that you are cutting off a supply of calcium and even some amount of protein. Calcium, as we all know, is the life giving force for your bones and joints.
So how can you get your dose of calcium without dairy products? Here's a quick list!
- Beans: Get your fill of calcium with the protein and calcium rich chickpea. Other brown, black and white beans also have plenty of natural calcium sealed in each bean, which can be ingested on a daily basis. Legumes or smaller beans can also be used for your daily calcium fix. You can cook the legumes like an Indian dal and have it with a serving of rice, or make a yummy hummus with plenty of chickpeas and a touch of garlic. Toss beans soaked overnight in a salad bowl to enjoy calcium for lunch too!
- Fish: Salmon and sardines are known to be excellent and healthy sources of lean protein as well as Omega three fatty acids, which keeps the heart healthy above all else. But did you also know that fish contains plenty of natural calcium which can help your bones and joints too? So stock up on fish and enjoy as often as you can. Plus, salmon and sardines also give you a good dose of Vitamin D.
- Dry Fruits: Dry fruits like figs and almonds are packed with calcium among various other nutrients and minerals, which makes it ideal for a snack as well. Munch on these to get a constant dose of calcium even when you are on the go, or busy at work.
- Greens vegetables: If you thought green vegetables were only a good source of iron and magnesium, you may have to think again. Greens like bok choy are filled with essential nutrients including a good amount of calcium, vitamin A and C. Kale, turnip greens, seaweed and black eyed peas also make it to the list of calcium rich greens.
- Citrus fruits: Get plenty of calcium by starting your day with a glass of orange juice, blended to perfection with carrots as well. Use lemons in your salad and eat all the citrus fruits you can get your hands on. These are all excellent sources of calcium.
- Sesame Seeds: These seeds are rich in calcium and can also keep cancer at bay when taken regularly.
- Fox Nuts (Makhane): Fox nuts are rich in protein and calcium. Roasted fox nuts are a great snack also. Pack your diet with all the food groups for a balanced diet that will lead to a healthy lifestyle.
Other than consuming these foods, get a full body check up done to know how healthy you are.
Mt brother is 24he is suffering from high fever from last 3 days his temp is about 104.5n above not decreasing even after consulting doctor. Some doctors said it could be typhoid how can we treat this and how much time it will take to cure from typhoid can you please suggest good options.
I have a problem of constipation. My bowel is evacuated after breakfast, at times even after lunch. Any solution ?
I am 19 years old. I get aroused and release sperm (not premature ejaculation) very soon when I touch or hug my girlfriend. I am not masturbating for 1 year. Please provide any remedy for this type of action, so that I can control my feeling for very long time.
I take Galvas met 50 + 500 B4 BF & Dinner My average Sugar level is fasting150 +- 10 and PP is220 +- 10 after two hrs. Please advice.
I am from pune india. I had lot of pain in abdomen and back on right side and doctor asked sonography. Done twice in the interval of 1 days The second test report as under slight improvement in right renal obstructive changes. Right kidney still shows mild fulness of calyceal system. Mm calculus still noted in right lower ureter. Both kidney shows calyceal calculi oc about 23 mms. No fresh lesion noted. I am advised to take tamiflow 0. 4 mg. Kindly advise. What type of stone I had and what care/diet I shall take and how many days it will take to go the stone. Where it will be painful during slipping of stone. Thanks.
I am suffering from dengue for two weeks, what is the prescribed medicine for this disease? What kinds of rules and food I have to follow? What types of food we should take?
I have fever from last 9 days so I get fever in every 3 hour and then it disappear for 3 hours what should I do?
I have a regular nose bleeding problem in summers and a severe headache problem I take medicines regularly but I doesn't get any benefit is there any Ayurveda medicine for this problem?
Medications given to treat a heart attack include:
Aspirin. The 911 operator may instruct you to take aspirin, or emergency medical personnel may give you aspirin immediately. Aspirin reduces blood clotting, thus helping maintain blood flow through a narrowed artery.
Thrombolytics. These drugs, also called clotbusters, help dissolve a blood clot that's blocking blood flow to your heart. The earlier you receive a thrombolytic drug after a heart attack, the greater the chance you'll survive and with less heart damage.
Antiplatelet agents. Emergency room doctors may give you other drugs to help prevent new clots and keep existing clots from getting larger. These include medications, such as clopidogrel (Plavix) and others, called platelet aggregation inhibitors.
Other blood-thinning medications. You'll likely be given other medications, such as heparin, to make your blood less "sticky" and less likely to form clots. Heparin is given intravenously or by an injection under your skin.
Pain relievers. You may receive a pain reliever, such as morphine, to ease your discomfort.
Nitroglycerin. This medication, used to treat chest pain (angina), can help improve blood flow to the heart by widening (dilating) the blood vessels.
Beta blockers. These medications help relax your heart muscle, slow your heartbeat and decrease blood pressure, making your heart's job easier. Beta blockers can limit the amount of heart muscle damage and prevent future heart attacks.
ACE inhibitors. These drugs lower blood pressure and reduce stress on the heart.
Surgical and other procedures
In addition to medications, you may undergo one of the following procedures to treat your heart attack:
Coronary angioplasty and stenting. Doctors insert a long, thin tube (catheter) that's passed through an artery, usually in your leg or groin, to a blocked artery in your heart. If you've had a heart attack, this procedure is often done immediately after a cardiac catheterization, a procedure used to locate blockages.
This catheter is equipped with a special balloon that, once in position, is briefly inflated to open a blocked coronary artery. A metal mesh stent may be inserted into the artery to keep it open long term, restoring blood flow to the heart. Depending on your condition, your doctor may opt to place a stent coated with a slow-releasing medication to help keep your artery open.
Coronary artery bypass surgery. In some cases, doctors may perform emergency bypass surgery at the time of a heart attack. If possible, your doctor may suggest that you have bypass surgery after your heart has had time ? about three to seven days ? to recover from your heart attack.
Bypass surgery involves sewing veins or arteries in place beyond a blocked or narrowed coronary artery, allowing blood flow to the heart to bypass the narrowed section.
Once blood flow to your heart is restored and your condition is stable, you're likely to remain in the hospital for several days.