Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Salahuddin K. RazaYour feedback matters!
My mom is 55 years old. She has neck pain for past few years. We have our MRI report. I just want to know ,what is the major problem in it. Also is disc bulge ,the major reason for pain? How should I attach the MRI report?
I am 38 years old female. Working as a assistant professor. I am suffering from severe neck pain and back pain. Also me got severe stress whenever my planned matters go wrong. After that I can't concentrate on my reading. What can I do.
I am suffering from acne and darkspots for quite some time have consulted dermatologist But no result.
Can I loss my weight. I wanna to loss my weight it gets increased after all month by four to five kg. please help me to understand.
The patient had fits and was rushed to the hospital. The doctors said that it was due to depression and high cholesterol. The MRI report is available. Can a patient experience fits in such a condition? Should we take a second opinion with a Neurologist?
I am suffering for dry cough in my chest and I am eating like cool next day morning feel tonsil and pain my ear.
Kya knees me hone wala pain Arthritis ki wajah ban skta h. Agar ye h to isse kis tarah se rok skte h. Thank you.
Age-25 I am suffering from depression since 2 years, my blood pressure remains around 140/80 and sometimes 150/90. Thin hair and hair fall. Suggest me how can I manage my bp & hairs.
I am 26 years old ,I'm suffering with neck pain and back pain ,if I seat down for 15 min or more I can't walk for an hour ,it's really paining lot while I walk ,plz suggest me some treatment for this.
Hello sir my weight is 65 kg at the of 27. I'm a married women I want lose my weight. What should I do.?
It may happen sometimes that you suffer from an undiagnosed medical condition in spite of appearing healthy outwardly. However, your body gives you constant warning signs to indicate that something is wrong with your health. Here are some signs which may be early symptoms of some severe health issues and should not be ignored.
1. Sudden weight loss - If you are not suffering from obesity and you have lost excessive weight in the past 6 months you need to consult your doctor. This sudden drop in weight can be caused by underlying conditions like hyperthyroidism, liver disease, cancer or diabetes, interfering with the way your body absorbs nutrients.
2. Persistent high body temperature - Persistent fever can ring an alarm indicating an underlying cause like UTI or tuberculosis. Lymphomas, which are cancerous, may also be responsible for this persistent fever. If your temperature continues to be 103 F or more or if you continue to have fever for more than 3 days you should consult a doctor immediately.
3. Difficulty in breathing - If your breath is short it can be due to a hidden health problem. Extreme temperatures, obesity, and strenuous exercises are mainly responsible for this shortness of breath. However, if these are not the causes of your breathlessness, you might be suffering from bronchitis, asthma, the blood clot in the lung, pneumonia or any other heart or lung diseases.
4. Bowel incontinence - If you notice unexplained changes in your bladder movement such as blackish stool with blood spots, prolonged constipation and frequent urge to have a bowel movement you should consult your doctor. This sudden change in bowel habits can be caused by a bacterial or viral infection.
5. Personality changes - If you are experiencing deterioration in your thinking skills, have sudden behavior changes and face difficulty in focusing or shifting attention you might be suffering from some severe problem caused by an infection, mental health conditions, poor nutrition, and effect of certain medications.