Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sajjan Mehta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sajjan MehtaYour feedback matters!
My friend suffering from a Piles disease. And he is very bad condition. He dont know that what to do for this disease please help this guy? give me some suggestion?
I want to that when first night I do sex with wife then I want not to use condom as well as I don't want a child for someone time. Is it possible and can I sex continue for some day and after first night I can use condom.
With how many females a male can have sex if he has sex with more than 5 females is their any chance of hiv How female gets hiv if she had sex with more than 2 people at a time can she get affected by hiv.
Hi, my height is 5'8. I think I don't have decent size of penis. How can I increase my size without any medication?
I have been having swollen lymph for. A past few months. I am 19 years. First it started out behind the ear followed by 2 lymphs in neck and a lymph near left elbow. I also started to have mouth ulcers for the past one year I am afraid as hell please tell what I am dealing with My lymphs are painless.
My mom is of 32 years old, suddenly she had a fever and followed by chills and some kind of difficult in stomach and pains in joints it got worsened yesterday, so what may be the diagnosis and treatment. Please suggest me.
Hi doctor. I get cold and cough very. Easily. And it takes quite a time to get cured. I catch cough and. Cold even. If a person has, and i'm sitting. Beside him what to do.?
Sir, I have been suffering from skin rash issue in my breast fold and near private part for 6 months. Rashes are spreading day by day. Rashes are red in colour and very painful and itchy too. please suggest me 100% cure.
Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. And arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. The inflammation or swelling can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement.
Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
- Infections in the joint.
- Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
- Imbalance in the immunity system
- Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
Risk factors associated with arthritis:
- Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people.
- Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
- Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
- Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
- Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
Tips to deal with arthritis:
- Take Vitamins and olive oil: Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges. Olive oil is also useful because it contains polyphenols which reduce the chances of developing arthritis.
- Control your weight: This is very important, especially for your knees. It has been proven by researchers at John Hopkins University that if you are 10 kg overweight, then 30 to 60 extra kilograms of weight fall on your knees.
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids: Research proves that the regular consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.