Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sais PashaYour feedback matters!
I have got black spots on my shoulders its been 4 5 years they came when I was dancing. Now they are not going. Any solutions?
My lips are suddenly looking different when I close my mouth. They look flat especially lower lip. And can not hold them for long. Looking very weak. I am 21.
Hlo I am serving in army since 2002. My knees are aching from 5 months. The doctor told thats happen due to gap between knees. What can I do. Local doctor gave me pcm medicine to take for relax. Pl give me decisions for above painful issue and help to remove this large problem. Thnx.
My penis is small. I am very week in bed. My wife is not satisfied with my physical relation. How can I enlarge my penis & its power?
My self Mahesh Mullick aged 65 years, my Blood Pressure has been for about two years 150/70. Last year Dr. Prescribed Medicine" Felogard 5 mg. Two time daily. But BP was have 150/80 and swelling started in left legs. Then Dr. Changed to" L N Bloc 10 mg. Two times daily since last month but still BP is 150/80. Now my doctor says there is missing pulse also there kindly explain Suggest.
Sir I am HPV infected. Although I have burnt my warts by cauterization but scared can reoocur in future. And I have some burn marks of saluxylic acid used before cauterization on my neck can they get disappear.
I am suffering from fat , I am getting fat day by day do not . I do not eat much also . Then also getting fat , pls help me ?
I am 31 years old, married & mother of one 3 yrs. Old baby girl. After delivery my hairs started falling &till date not stopped. Also my facial skin got loosed. What can I do?
Hair loss has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self-esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss has long-term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside which prevents them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with the body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of the mind-body structure. Hair is considered as a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the ayurvedic treatments recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall.
1. Dietary modifications - It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of excessive alcohol, meat, coffee, tea, and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated by indulging in intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts, and milk.
2. Yoga and meditation - Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
3. Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil - Bhringaraja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful in hair fall.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.