Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sais Pasha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sais PashaYour feedback matters!
I get confused and existed when work load increased. I need about thirty min. Rest to revive. Why it happen and what to? I do not have bp, sugar, and other diseases.
I am 18 year old. And am suffering from hair loss and my hair is becoming thin. How to get rid of hair loss.
Please suggest me. Is any tablet available to stop vomiting in pregnancy of two months. vomikind is not working properly.
Did you know that gymming can cause hair fall?
This is why.
1. Gymming suddenly increases our body's requirements for nutrition, especially protein. But we don't supplement enough. So all the protein gets diverted to our muscles, leaving nothing for our hair. So make sure you supplement your diet with more eggs and lean chicken, more fruits and veggies, more paneer and soya, fresh juices.
2. Gym instructors often modify our diet a lot. This sudden diet and physical activity modification is stressful for our body. So make sure you go slow and easy. Start with less strenuous exercises.
3. Some gym instructors suggest you take steroid injections to build muscles. This is a strict no no! the hormones will wreck havoc on your hair!
4. Sudden weight loss is again a stressful event for the body. So as I said earlier, go easy with your exercise regimen. Step up gradually. Don't target too much weight loss in a short span.
5. Make sure you get enough rest as well as gymming will make you feel tired initially. And sleep is the time when our body heals.
Keep these points in mind to prevent hair fall.