Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sainani Rajesh
Submit a review for Dr. Sainani RajeshYour feedback matters!
I am a 35 year old male and have been having issues with bowel movements. Recently I have had some abscess eruptions over my body and have been taking homeopathic medicines for it 3 abscess in a gap of 15 days for each to subside and then another one. The one on my thing is just getting better and then I have another boil like thing on my anus. It is a boil like thing as big as a soya- been, oval in shape, does? t hurt, little itchy. It wasn? t there yesterday morning I noticed it in the evening after reaching home. Could it be a wart or a pile issue. Should I get a blood test done to check if there is something wrong that I am getting so many eruptions all of a sudden?
My father (62y) have a gas & acidity problem for 8-10 months before after taking food. What should he?
Hello I am suffering from ulcerative colitis since november 2004, I take medicine mesacol od 1.2 gm, azothiprine, becasol-z and shelcal, my problem is still ok please suggest how can i totally heal my problem.
I am 55 years. I met with an accident in 2009. After the operation in fixing hip fracture an infection occurred and since then I have been operated four times. I am on walker or wheel chair. I have started getting frequent urinating urge. At nights I use the urine bottle and urinate around 4 to 5 times totalling to 1.5 liters to 1.90 liters. During day time when I feel fullness in bladder I gofor urination but the quantum of urine is mostly less around 250 ml to 300 ml. I have to stand for urinating as there is problem in urinating while sitting. I am getting weaker, not feeling hungry. And there is another abnormality, it is that I am getting the latrine, stool thinner and have to pressure it and pat with water on finger to make it come out. It is very rare that it comes out naturally and without pressure. Kindly suggest remedy for both the defects. Thank you. It seems that the passage for latrine has shrinked.
I have stomach ulcer from last one and a half years. I'm taking homeopathic medicines after consulting two or three doctors. How much time it takes or should I do something different?
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammation of ulcers or open sores, in the innermost layer of the large intestine. It is a form of inflammatory bowel disease. Even though there is no absolute cause of ulcerative colitis, there are some possible factors such as genetics, infections and stress. It mostly seems to be hereditary in the sense that of the 10-30% people that have ulcerative colitis, most of them have one close family member with the same condition.
The main symptoms of ulcerative colitis are the following:
- Diarrhoea with blood and mucus
- Abdominal pain can range from mild discomfort to painful cramping
- Weight loss
Treatment of Ulcerative colitis: Even though conventional treatment such as corticosteroids and aminosalicylates are used to reduce inflammation, homeopathic treatment can help stop the bleeding and diarrhoea. A long-term remission is possible, and future attacks can be prevented by homeopathy.
Some of the common homeopathic ulcerative colitis remedies are:
- Argentum nitricum: This is used to relieve diarrhoea with mucus and blood, excessive gas; it is also used to treat anxiety that may arise from diarrhoea.
- Arsenicum album: This is used if the stool is foul smelling and frequent, especially at night, and there is a burning pain in the abdomen; fear of disease and death along with sudden chills is also treated by Arsenicum album.
- Mercurius corrosivus: This is used to treat haemorrhagic and ulcerative lesions, severely painful defecation and painful foul smelling diarrhoea with blood; it might be taken if the pain remains even after defecation.
- Nitricum acidum: This is used if there is diarrhoea with mucus and blood and stinging pains; it is also taken if there are chills coupled with irritable anxiety.
- Phosphorus: It is used to treat bloody and painless diarrhoea; it is also used to treat emotional oversensitivity to the feelings of others. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.