Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sainani RajeshYour feedback matters!
In morning with empty stomach I am suffering from gas problem Urine also not completely cleaned from stomach.
Hello I am 45 years old. M suffering from hyper acidity. And I have no constipation. Some some I have diarrhea. I have some headache. I have not sleep properly. So please tell me the best treatment and solution give me some easy home remedies.
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain,
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
However, you should consult a specialist Ayurveda doctor as they can prescribe the correct medications for you after studying your specific symptoms.
I am suffering from lot of gas problem. Every morning while waking up I get gas. Than after lunch till night. Whatever I eat I get burping, gas. I'm working in IT industry, due to this gas problem I unable to concentrate on work, its very discomfort. Please say what to do for this.
My problem is excessive wind formation in stomach and urge to shit many times. I have been taking self medication, like entire quenol, nizonide O,
Earlier 3 to 4 year pain in my stomach very pain rises and also gas produce very large. So please suggest me to how can I do. ������������ ��������������� 3 ������ 4 ������������ ������ ��������� ��������� ������������ ������������ ������������ ������ ��������� ������ ������ problem ������ ������������ ������������ ��������������� ������ ��������������������� ������ ��������������� ��������� ��������������� ��������� ������ ������ please help me and suggest me.
Is banana shake good for health? Actually I heard the mixture of banana and milk is hard to digest and these two meal is incomparable?
I sometimes feel blood in the stool and is painful and feel dizzy mostly like while getting up in the morning from bed and after long time sitting continuously Is these things are normal?
I feel pain between heart and stomach I think this is a gastric problem can lemon warm water helps to reduce gas ya increase gases due to highly amount of acid in lemon.
Sir, My digestion is so weak when I eat food than I go to toilet in 15-20 minutes which food help for better my digestion. Few week earlier I consult a doctor the doctor treat for whole abdominal they did not found any problem.
Hello I am 23 years old girls but I am looking like 16 years old .and do everything for gain weight .but after more then eating my stomach pain start in my left side and gastric problem start.
Gallstones are actually hard deposits or lumps that are formed in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is a pear-shaped, a sac-like structure that is located in the upper-right part of the abdomen that stores bile. Many people have gallstones present in their bladder but they never know it. This can be an alarming situation for people who have it.
What Causes Gallstones?
There may be several reasons, including:
- Your genes
- Your weight
- Problems with your gallbladder
- Bile can be part of the problem. Your body needs bile, but if it has too much cholesterol in it, that makes gallstones more likely.
- It can also happen if your gallbladder can’t empty properly.
Who Is at Risk for Gallstones?
While your body produces cholesterol naturally, you can also take in excess cholesterol through your diet. Many risk factors for gallstones are related to diet. These include:
- Being overweight or obese
- Eating a diet that’s high in fat or cholesterol
- Rapid weight loss within a short period of time
- Eating diet that’s low in fiber
- Having diabetes mellitus
What are the treatments available for this?
- Surgery: One of the famous treatments include surgeries. The famous surgery is Cholecystectomy (Removal of the gallbladder) that further includes Laparoscopic surgery and Open cholecystectomy.
- Medications: The patients who cannot undergo surgeries can also use drugs like ursodiol and chenodiol. But this can take months or years to remove stones from the bladder.
You can reduce your risk of gallstones if you:
- Don't skip meals. Try to stick to your usual meal times each day. Skipping meals or fasting can increase the risk of gallstones.
- Lose weight slowly. If you need to lose weight, go slow. Rapid weight loss can increase the risk of gallstones. Aim to lose 1 or 2 pounds (about 0.5 to 1 kilogram) a week.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Obesity and being overweight increase the risk of gallstones. Work to achieve a healthy weight by reducing the number of calories you eat and increasing the amount of physical activity you get. Once you achieve a healthy weight, work to maintain that weight by continuing your healthy diet and continuing to exercise. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.