Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sailesh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SaileshYour feedback matters!
The Ayurvedic Garbha Sanskar offers a list of guidelines for would-be parents
The aim of any parent is to bear and nurture a healthy, capable child who can face the pressures of our increasingly complex lifestyles. An Ayurvedic solution to this situation has slowly gained momentum, a process called Garbha Sanskar. Garbha Sanskar is both a medical practice and a 'culture'. Just like a person brought up in a musician's house imbibes a musical culture, the child is conditioned within the womb. The practice has been developed over four decades of research and medical practice. Tambe says, "If women are provided with expert guidance during pregnancy and the early years of their children, it will have an immense impact on society."
What it Involves
Traditional diet planning, use of herbal preparations, yoga, music, behavioural suggestions and medicines are all used in harmony. The idea is to enhance every aspect of the mother's life. Ideally, preparations should start at least a year before conception. Garbha Sanskar covers pregnancy, childbirth and guides parents until the child is two years old. Parents who have followed these instructions say their babies are able to hold their heads up, turn on their side and begin speaking earlier than other babies. They sleep soundly for several hours and have far fewer health concerns than their peers. In some cases, they show extra-ordinary development. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
What Ayurveda Says?
When the sun is out, it means your digestion is functioning at its optimum. Always aim to eat your meals between sunrise and sunset (not before or after). Our jatara agni is at is strongest when the sun is at its highest in the sky-
- Eat light, sattvic and pure foods for breakfast; fresh squeezed juice, fresh fruit etc.
- Have positivity when you are eating and digesting your food.
Negative emotions cause us to overeat or under-eat
An understanding of the negative emotions (in relation to our major energy centres (chakras)) that disturb our Being and cause us to overeat or under-eat.
Modern day illnesses such as anxiety, depression, stress are all related to food.
Health During Pregnancy
A beautiful dhyana (meditation), asana (body postures) and pranayama (breathing techniques) practice that addresses (cleanses and energizes) the three major chakras (energy centres) that are responsible for all over our health during pregnancy.
Our thoughts are energy, mantras are chanted during pregnancy affects your baby blissfully.
Some guidelines for childcare
- Until the child is two years old, it needs regular oil massages to help growth
- While he or she can start eating other food after it is six months old, it must be breastfed until it is a year old
- Do not place the baby's bed under direct light
- Avoid loud and disturbing noises, introduce new foods gradually, and allow the baby to start eating by itself at a certain age even if it creates a mess
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the sort of fat that is added to a healthy heart diet. However, just as peanuts have loads of benefits, they come with certain disadvantages too. The advantages of peanuts are as follows:
- Peanuts are a rich source of antioxidants: Not only do peanuts contain oleic acid, but also the energizing fat found in olive oil and is a rich form of cell regeneration. The regeneration material is very helpful in avoiding many types of cancers. For example, as preventive agents, simmered peanuts do equal amount of recovery and regeneration as blackberries and strawberries. These are far more efficient than apples, carrots or beets.
- Peanuts are key to heart health benefits: Just as peanuts are good cancer preventing agents, dangers of death from cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases can also be avoided with their help.
- Peanuts reduce the risk of stroke based on preliminary animal studies: Resveratrol is a substance, which was initially found in red grapes and red wine. However, now it is also available in peanuts. This phytonutrient has been said to enhance the blood flow in the brain by as much as 30 percent. It enormously diminishes the danger of a stroke or a heart attack.
- It can prevent Diabetes: According to a recent study, a serving of peanut can lower the risk of diabetes by 21%. This can be attributed to the presence of manganese, a mineral that plays an important role in fat and carbohydrate metabolism, calcium absorption and blood sugar regulation.
- It also prevents Gallstone formation: Consumption of peanuts can help prevent gallstones. According to studies, eating an ounce of peanuts or peanut butter can lower the risk of developing gallstones by 25%.
- IKnown to improve memory: Peanuts are often called the “brain food” as they contain Vitamin B3 or niacin which improves brain functioning and boosts memory. They also contain a flavonoid called resveratrol which helps in improving blood flow to the brain by 30%.
- Offers a number of anti ageing Benefits: Peanuts contain Vitamin C and Vitamin E which can prevent signs of ageing like wrinkles, spots and fine lines. They also contain resveratrol, a potent anti-ageing phytochemical also found in grapes and red wine. Being a powerful antioxidant, it is great for your skin, providing anti ageing benefits as well.
- Fuels growth: Peanuts are rich in proteins, so the amino acids present in them are good for proper growth and development of body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Me and my girlfriend sex 3-7-17 and her last period 28-6-17 I given one I-pill sex after 15 hours but his period not come till date what is his pregnancy chance.
Boiling water is considered to be one of the best methods of removing impurities present and making it fit for consumption. We all believe in boiling water before consuming it in any form, whether it is for drinking or to make a cup of tea, soup or any other hot beverage. But have you ever thought about the leftover boiled water? What do you do with it? Do you just throw it away or can you re-boil it and use it for making tea or soups?
Experts are now warning about the dangers of re-boiling water. Here’s why you should try and avoid using re-boiled water. As with all liquids when you keep boiling it the liquid gets more concentrated. Therefore re-boiling the same amount of water can make it more concentrated or increase the amount of dissolved salts in it. The harmful effects of re-boiling water are listed below:
- Nitrates: Nitrate salts dissolved in water are usually not harmful but over boiling or re-boiling the same amount of water can cause the nitrates to become a toxin, nitrosamine which is known to cause diseases such as cancer, leukaemia and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Arsenic: Re-boiling water can increase the amount of dissolved arsenic in the water. Arsenic in small amounts in water is not harmful and in increased amounts can cause conditions such as cancer, infertility, heart attacks and mental disorder. Prolonged consumption of water with the high amount of arsenic can cause damage to the circulatory system and skin damage.
- Fluoride: The consumption of increased amounts of fluoride dissolved in water can increase your risk of bone disorders such as fractures, tenderness, and pain. In children below 8 years of age excess fluoride can cause damage to teeth and tooth enamel.
- Calcium: Calcium is good for our teeth and bones but re-boiling water increases the dissolved amount of calcium which can cause kidney stones and gall stones.
- Change in water chemistry: Boiling water will get rid or reduce the amount of dissolved gases and volatile compounds in it. This would not only affect the taste but could also increase the concentration of unwanted chemicals and impurities in the water.
Due to the above listed harmful effects of re-boiled water, it is recommended that re-boiled water should not be used to make formula for babies. Studies have also shown that using re-boiled water to make a cup of tea can affect its taste. This is because the amount of oxygen dissolved in the water reduces when you boil it. Filling your vessel or kettle with just the right amount of water as required will not only be beneficial for your health in the long run but would help in preventing and conserving this precious resource. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 30 years old woman. I am trying to conceive last 4years but failure. Doctor said I have pcos problem. I have many facial hair on my face what should I do for that? last 4 month I was taken dabar ashokaristha. I have very low period and around only one or two days. What should I do? please help me.
Cranial nerve palsy is one of the common culprits of causing double vision. This is all the more true for people above the age of 60. A person is more prone to cranial nerve palsy if he is suffering from high blood pressure and diabetes. This is the reason why this disease is more commonly known as diabetes palsy. Eventually, though they get better and the problem of double vision disappears.
One weak cranial nerve leads to the weakness of other cranial nerves as well. In case the eyes fail to move together, chances are that the patient will have double or blurred vision. In case the sixth nerve gets affected, side to side double vision is encountered. For the 3rd and 4th nerve disturbance, there could be a vertical double vision. The lack of blood flow causes pain to the eye.
Possible Causes of Cranial Nerve Palsy?
Cranial nerve palsy can result from traumatic or congenital factors. They can also result from vascular diseases such as strokes, hypertension, diabetes, and aneurysms. It can also arise out of infections, increased intracranial pressure, migraines, and tumours. A patient's age and clinical findings help a doctor decide the right course of treatment.
There are no particular treatments which can speed up the recovery of cranial nerve palsy. In a case of pupil pain, doctors may prescribe anti-inflammatory drugs such as Motrin and Advil. They key to natural recovery is to ensure that the blood sugar and the blood pressure is diligently controlled. By patching the eyes, the problem of double vision can be resolved. They are typically worn over both the eyes. They are however known to slow down the process of recovery and strain the eye. There is no known exercise to fix this condition. Botulinum injections are sometimes used by doctors to straighten the eyes but the result of such a treatment greatly varies from person to person. Doctors mostly rely on watchful waiting until the phase passes within 6-8 weeks. Pain medications are recommended on a case to case basis.
Managing cranial nerve palsy can be difficult for a working person. It involves many lifestyle changes till the condition fully cares. Some of the suggestions given by an ophthalmologist include resting the eye as long as one can. Reading or working on a computer should be eschewed since it puts great pressure on the eyes. The eye should not be contacted with forehands in case there is too much pain. Other basic hygiene issues include taking the medicine time to time, cleaning the eye with fresh water two to three times a day, putting the eye drops on time as prescribed by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist and ask a free question.