Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SaileshYour feedback matters!
The presence of blood in urine is known as Hematuria. It is categorized under 2 types:
- Macroscopic haematuria, which means the patient has seen blood.
- Microscopic dipstick haematuria, which means blood is identified by urine microscopy or by dipstick testing either in association with other urological symptoms (symptomatic microscopic haematuria) or during a routine medical examination. It has been variably defined as 3 or more , 5 or more or 10 or more Red Blood Cells (RBCs) per high - power field.
Urological and other Causes of Haematuria
- Cancer: Bladder, Kidney and Prostate Cancer
- Stones: Kidney, Ureteric
- Bladder Infections: Bacterial tuberculosis, infective urethritis Inflammation
- Interstitial Cystitis Trauma : Kidney, bladder, urethra, pelvic fracture causing urethral rupture
- Renal cystic disease: (e.g. medullary sponge kidney)
- Other urological causes: Benign prostatic hyperplasia, vascular malformations
- Other medical causes of haematuria: anticoagulation therapy (e.g. asprin, antiplatelet therapy) Nephrological Causes: more likely in children and young adults, proteinuria; red blood cell casts.
- Urological investigations: Urine culture, urine cytology, cystoscopy, renal ultrasonography and intravenous Urography and CT Urography.
Management of haematuria depends on the cause as determined by the urologist.
I Missed period more then 10 days. A week before the period partner fingered me with sperms on the it. Changes of getting pregnant?Please tell.
My friend did not had her periods from past one and half month. Mean while she was having intimacy in between and she was stressful due to work. She checked the pregnancy check 2 times the result was negative. Her previous period happened 2 times in a month i.e in may 28th and june 13th from that time till now no clue. Can she get any answer for this. Any medication? Consultant?
1) Period k kitne din bad sex karna chahiye ?2) baby lane k lye rat me maximum kitne bar sex karna chahiye ?3) period start hone k 1 din aage sex keya Jaye to lady pregnant ho sakti Hain ?4) period kyse count karna chahiye ?5) period hone ki 24 hour bad next day count kija jata?
Hi. I'm 26 years old and having 8 months old baby. I was weighed 60 kg in my pre-pregnancy and now I'm 84 after my pregnancy. I just want to reduce my weight and be healthy. What should I do to reduce my weight and what diet should I take? Kindly suggest. Thanks.
Hello doctor, I have no problem but me not expecting a baby. So please sir help me. Now I'm frosted and depression. My all report is clear no issue. That's why me nt understand that ki kya prblm hora hai. So please sir help me. 5 years of my marriage and I am now 26 year old. One issues is having thyroid problem.
I am a 26 year old woman. My question is having salt more sometimes with chili powder is bad for health.
I Have fibroadenoma in left breast in benign nature. Doctor advised surgery. No tuberculosis, no malignancy. Can you please suggest if only surgery is the option.
I am age 23 suffering from pcod problem and irregular periods and so m becoming fat. Can you please suggest some solution.
In vaginal area I have very hard n thick hairs. N by trimming and hair removal cream also it do not go completely. N it's turning black. How to remove hairs. It's very embarrassing.
Curd and buttermilk are both milk based products, have the same composition, and more or less the same nutrients, yet there remains a persistent question as to which out of the two is better?
Does adding water to the contents of the curd, to turn it into buttermilk, really affect the properties of curd?
The answer is yes.
Read on to find out, how.
The basic difference between curd and buttermilk is the process of dilution by the addition of water. The more water you put in curd, the less concentrated the buttermilk becomes. According to Ayurveda, the churning (Manthana) of the curd into buttermilk, gives it additional properties. Churning induces the proteins in the buttermilk to be easily digested due to their degraded structure.
Here are a few pointers that could help you choose which out of the two suits your needs more:
- Calorie content - If you are looking to reduce your weight and prefer a controlled diet, you should opt for buttermilk. 100 grams of buttermilk contains 40 calories, whereas 100 grams of curd contains close to 98 calories. So, for undernourished children or people looking forward to gain weight, curd should be opted because it is nutrient dense.
- Nutrient content - Buttermilk is rich in calcium, vitamin B12, zinc, iboflavin and proteins. It helps in keeping your bones healthy, lowering the level of bad cholesterol, preventing cancer, battling stress and anemia due to the presence of these nutrients. On the other hand, curd contains calcium, phosphorus, vitamins B12, B5, B2, potassium, proteins, and molybdenum. These nutrients prove to be beneficial in preventing chances of hypertension and heart diseases, promoting teeth and bone health and reducing stress and anxiety.
- Fluid content - Buttermilk has significant fluid content, so it can be consumed in extremely hot weather conditions to curb dehydration and as a replacement to other fluids. On the contrary, curd has limited fluid content, which makes it suitable for consumption by people who have been instructed to adhere to a fluid restricted diet, but require an intake of good quality proteins.
- Probiotics content - Both curd and buttermilk are rich in probiotics or good bacteria, which help in strengthening your immune system and increase longevity.
Remember make either of the two a part of your regular diet!