Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sailee A KadamYour feedback matters!
Sir I have some face skin problem whenever I go in sunlight my skin become oily and sticky. My skin tone become darker. Just now I am using ahaglow facewash and cosmelite cream. But there is no improvement in skin conditions.
I am 25 year. My weight is 80 kg now. What should be my protein intake on gym days and without gym days. Please tell me how to calculate that.
I want to gain some weight because I'm 6 feet tall and my weight is only 55 kgs, so please help me out to do so.
I am taking lubigest , folgel plus and asa for conceiving. Can I take homeopathy medicine for loose motion. BIO COMBINATION 8 DIARRHOEA.
I have gap between my front teeth 3-4 mm and small gap between lower teeth 1-2 mm please tell me any solution other than braces.
I was diagnosed with hypertension 2 years back and now I am continuously taking medicines 4, 5 medicines daily. So what should I do should I continue with those medicines only name of the medicines are rozavel, tide, eslo.
Hi, From last 6 months I'm see my urine is yellow and from last 3 days my eyes are blinking. I don't have yellow in eye or body. To think it is jaundice or not. Please help me what should d I do. Should I need to consult doctor.
1. If you are near to the border line of diabetes, what natural medication to take, it can be controlled well 2. If below 200 level cholsterol is good and onehad around 215-220 what home medicine is good 3. How to improve kdiney and liven function with home medicine.
I am worried about weight fluctuation. Taking diet also from dietitian about a month. Loose only 4 kg. Eating little amount of roasted peanuts increase weight?
I was a good runner earlier. But recently I started smoking. Afer a hard try I don't smoke anymore but it reduced my stamina. Is there anything that can increase my stamina and make me active again. Thank you.
No cream suits in my face. My face is full of spots acne and pimples. What can I do relief from it. please recommend some medicine please I thankful to you.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 8 months but didn, t see any change. What should I do.
My cousin got constipation and struggled for a week. He took light foods and it was cured. But he still gets some blood during motion and he says it pains for 15 mins. I searched internet and came to know about anal fissure. Please suggest an ointment.
Hi I am a 25 year old female from delhi. I am suffering from 'vaginismus' (google helped me in finding out the name). I have been dating my partner from the past 7 years and we still have not been able to do sex and the problem is mine. I just can not bear the pain when he tries to penetrate. It goes inside a little bit but after a point it just does not go because the pain is unbearable and I push him away. We do a lot of foreplay, I am always very much wet, we have tried all the lubricants and numbing creams but the pain is severe. I am too shy to visit a doctor. Please help me because this is really frustrating. We are planning to get married soon and I do not want this problem to continue. Please suggest me some good medicine or any ointment or anything that is of help. Thank you.
I can't digest my food properly from the last 2 years can you help me or give me some suggestions plz.
Is your teenager child suffering from depression? Young adults or teenagers are quite moody. Hormonal fluctuations leads to irritability, outburst of anger, defiant behavior, weepiness, and emotional hysteria. It is important for you to differentiate between depression, teenage drama, and other mood disorders that are likely during teenage days. Depression in your child from an early age can have serious effects late in life.
Hence, it is very important for you to deal with your teenager’s depression. Here are some important tips you should apply:
- Get proper diagnosis
- A proper and accurate diagnosis of your child’s depression is very important.
- It is the first step that you should take to be certain about the condition.
- Choose the right therapist or doctor
- Finding a good therapist or doctor is the second step you need to take.
- Take opinions of people, and explore well to come across an ideal therapist who would be perfect for dealing with your depressed teenager.
- You may need a doctor’s assistance and advice for a long term basis, and thus it is important to choose a trustworthy doctor.
- Observe the negative thoughts
- Several negative thoughts manipulate our feelings. Something that starts with a negative thought can become a source of depression and anxiety.
- However, by recognizing these thoughts, it becomes easier to cope with them and their consequences.
- Outsmart the brain
- Our brain has two sides that respond to different kinds of inputs.
- While a negative situation confronts us, the right brain circuits come into play; while in case of positive situations, the left brain responds.
- It is important to create a bridge across the brain, so that you can travel to both the sides.
- Take mood boosters
- There are certain food items that help in uplifting your mood.
- If you are a depressed teenager, you should consume foods containing omega-3 fatty acids which are beneficial for alleviating your depression.
- You should take foods such as salmon, sardines, ground flaxseeds and walnuts.
- You should also consume vitamin B12 and Folate as these produce serotonin and act as effective mood stabilizers.
- Quit alcohol
- Alcohol is harmful when you are depressed and anxious, and it also alters your brain while you are a teenager. This can have adverse effects later in life.
- Working out for uplifiting your mood and distress by swimming, running, boxing, or walking provides instant relief from depression.
- Exercises boosts the activity of serotonin and norepinehrine.
- It also helps in stimulation of the brain chemicals that encourage the growth of nerve cells.
As a teenager suffering from depression, it is very important for you to seek help from places and people your trust. You may approach a person outside of your family as well, if you are not comfortable with letting your parents know. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.