Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sailee A Kadam
Skin Care Treatment
Hair Care Procedure
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Treatment of Menstrual Disorders In Adolescent Gir
Submit a review for Dr. Sailee A KadamYour feedback matters!
Sir, in december 2014. I was running wearing badly quishend shoes and. After that haglund deformity. Arises im both pf my heels and i. Am suffering from this from lst 1.5 yrs. Its very painful and depressing I can not run and. Live freely. What to do now. I am. Thinking to convince my parents for surgery bit they are reluctant they are saying. Huh. Theres nothing behind you heel you are just making excuses for ypur laziness what to do now.(
I have excessive hairy body. I even have hairs just below my eyes and end point of neck. Even my eyebrows are thick and bushy. I am very embarrassed. How to get rid of it permanently.
My hair started to fall in huge numbers in this week. I had only changed my oil and frequently took head bath with shampoo. What could be the reason for this and how could I stop this.
I currently weigh 90 kgs and have been working out regularly for 5 months now, I have lost quite a few inches but now my weight has hit a plateau. My working hours are such that I cannot avoid oily food although I have limited the intake a of 'bad for health stuff and try to eat healthy whatever I can and avoid having extra added sugars. What more can I do to increase my metabolic rate or get rid of my weight plateau?
I am having a slight stomach ache. Feel nauseating but I never vomit. Constant burps. I took a pill for gastritis. Still the stomach ache continued. I did not sleep the Last entire night. Constantly woke up from sleep due to restlessness. What should I do?
Hi doc I feel like there is something wrong with my heart in the beat. I feel like its beating more. When I do a brisk walk in treadmill it's going around 125-127. When I do trivial physical task it's going upto 100. How can I assess my heart health. No bad habits I have.
My skin is very rough & I use lotion to make it smooth but I didn't feel any difference. Please suggest.
In general, anterior cruciate ligament injuries or ACL injuries, are understood as tears in any of the several knee ligaments joining the upper leg bone and the lower leg bone. This can vary from minor injuries, such as small ligament tears, to more serious cases like complete tears or when the ligament and one of the bones gets displaced from the other. These injuries usually occur during sports activities, like soccer, basketball, football, gymnastics, tennis, volleyball, etc. An untreated ACL injury can lead to a condition called an ACL deficiency. This can cause a lot of problems with regard to knee movements as the bones may rub against each other, causing a lot of pain. In some cases, the cartilage covering the ends of the bones may get damaged, eventually tearing and trapping the cushion pads supporting the knee joints.
Signs and symptoms of anterior cruciate ligament may include:
- You are unable to move properly.
- You experience immense pain while walking up and down stairs.
- You are unable to engage much in physical activities.
- Your knee begins to swell gradually.
- You can sense a loud popping sensation when moving your knee.
- You experience feelings of instability.
Anterior cruciate ligament injuries generally occur during sports. Here are some common possible instances that might happen during a game:
- Sudden arrest in motion
- An unsteady landing from a jump
- Direct blows to the knee from tackles
- Sudden shifts in direction
Treatment of ACL injuries normally involves the following:
1. Immediate medical attention along with intense first aid care
2. Sincere adherence to the R.I.C.E model of self care
- Rest: proper rest for a couple of weeks or months depending upon the severity of the injury
- Ice: using ice packs to help cool the nerves
- Compression: ice treatment further helps in compression
- Elevation: when lying down in bed, it is strongly recommended that you keep your affected leg at a slightly higher position, through the use of pillows or cushions
3. Success rehabilitative therapy for several weeks
4. Anterior cruciate ligament surgery or reconstruction