Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Saifee DohadwalaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. I am suffering from sinusitis. It blocks my nose. I used many medicines. But not cured. Please give any suggestions.
Hi my name is Mayank nanda I am 24 years old But my dick is not up to the size is my age It's bit small So what can be done to enlarge it I wanna meet my sexual desires And more we I cum very frequently If I mustarbed I cum in 2 minutes max.
I am suffering from dengue since three months and still I am not feeling well. Please let me know what is the reason behind this thing.
A low sperm count is known as oligospermia. It is one of the significant causes bringing about infertility in men. Low sperm count is a common issue these days and can be handled with homeopathic solutions. Yet, one must remember that these solutions will have to be prescribed by a doctor.
Homeopathic treatment is a ray of hope for patients with low sperm count when compared with conventional treatments. It follows a non intrusive and holistic approach to deal with the recovery by treating the symptoms as well as the root cause of this type of problem. Homeopathic solutions for low sperm count can be altered to address the particular triggers or physiological components at play in every individual case. Some of the most effective solutions for homeopathy are as follows:
- Homeopathic medications for low sperm count with orchitis (aggravation of the testicles): The best homeopathic medications for low sperm count with inflamed testicles are conium, staphysagria and rhododendron. Conium is chosen when there is swelling and enlargement of the testicles. A razor sharp pain is felt in the testicles. The testicles are additionally indurated and solidified.
- Homeopathic solutions for low sperm count caused by hydrocele: Aurum met, Rhododendron and Iodum are brilliant homeopathic prescriptions for low sperm count caused by hydrocele. Apart from hydrocele, high sex drive and night time problems are additionally present.
- Homeopathic prescriptions for low sperm count with reduced sexual power (erectile dysfunction): Homeopathic prescriptions like agnus castus, caladium and selenium offer the best treatment for low sperm count that come with reduced sexual power in guys. Agnus castus is an unmistakable solution for low sperm count with diminished sexual drive. In such a situation, there is weakness and fatigue to accomplish erections and the privates are casual, wilted, chilly and limp.
- Homeopathic treatment for low sperm count with varicocele: Other homeopathic prescriptions for low sperm count accompanied with varicocele are arnica, aurum met, hamamelis and acid phos. All these are normal solutions for enhancing the sperm number when varicocele is the cause.
- Homeopathic meds for low sperm count with a medical history of semen loss: Homeopathic medicines like elenium, acid phos and staphysagria are used for oligospermia with a background marked by over the top seminal misfortune. They are considered where a man is has automatic seminal discharges during rest, urination and stools.
The greatest advantage of homeopathic drugs for low sperm count is that they are common solutions that help in enhancing the sperm count as well as the sperm quality. These homeopathic solutions for low sperm count do not cause any harmful symptoms. They treat the condition in the most secure and most effective way. Homeopathic prescriptions work by treating the basic cause behind oligospermia. However, it is important that you consult a Homeopathic before taking any of these medicines, as the potency and frequency of medicine is prescribed by the doctor only based on each and every individual's condition.
My age 46 years as a accountant since 20 years I am suffering gas problems. I have no smoking and no drinking in alcohol sir please give the suggestions.
Hi, am 18 age. I doing daily masturbate, am feel no strength of my body, my body was look slim. What can I do. I need to get sperm thick. And more. Sometimes my nerves are pain on leg and hand. I feel tired. please help using ayurveda.
L was suffered from fever but I am fear to take medicines and also fear to take injection can you give a better suggestion sir/mam.
I am diabetic since 1998. My age is 67 years. Height 5 f, 10 inches. At present I take Glypride 2 mg BD. Galvus Met (50+850) before break fast, Roimet 500 mg OD before dinner, and Winofit OD. The BS levels are 120 Morning and 158 after lunch. The BS level is almost same since last three months. The H1AC is 6.4. My weight has reduced from 75 Kg to 72.6 Kg in last six months after taking Galvus Met in place of poiz 15. Kindly suggest to maintain the weight.
Dear doctor I am 22years old male. I have suffered from premature ejaculation. I have try home remedies like exercise, healthy food but it did not stop it so please suggest any other remedies. I have do not drink alcohol and not smoke.
I am. Having neck. Pain. Since five day. It is getting worse day by day. Please help. Me to get rid of it as soon as possible.
I am 19 years of age. Earlier before I had an infection in my penis area that time I have consulted a doctor he prescribed clotrimazole cream. I use it for 20 days but infection remains the same. Then I again consulted the same doctor he prescribed onabet cream and one terbinafine 250 mg tablet a day. I take it for 2 months. It was quite ok. Now again the infection started and consulted the doctor and he has given onabet cream. But if I stop using cream again the infection is visible. Can you tell me the permanent solution of this infection. I don't have sex with anyone.
I'm having abdominal pain since 2-3 days. Nausea too. Cannot eat anything. Sensitive to smell. Had mild fever for the first day. Headache too.
Heyy doc I am 23 years old and I am married I am notching tht I ejaculate too soon I wanted to know if there are any medicine I can take to last long in bed. I have no disease.
Diabetes features as one of the most common ailments in the contemporary times. Mostly assumed as a congenital disease, diabetes is growingly targeting different age groups and often the outburst of diabetes is mostly unmapped. Diabetes is mainly spurred by the presence of high blood sugar content in the patient's blood. In cases where insulin, the sugar absorbing hormone, is not produced normally, the patient becomes more prone to diabetes. Many attribute this phenomenon to the changing lifestyles of the people and their food choices. In clinical terms, however, diabetes is said to be triggered off by the destruction of insulin-producing beta cells in the body.
Besides the genetic susceptibility, there are a variety of causes that result in diabetes:
- Obesity and physical inactivity: An imbalance between calorie intake and the burning of the same often results in the storage of excess sugar. This aggravates the risks of cardiovascular diseases. The food and lifestyle choices are directly related to the phenomenon.
- Abnormal glucose production by the liver: Normally the pancreas secretes glucagon when the natural percentage of insulin is low and stimulates the liver to produce glucose which is then released into the bloodstream. But under certain conditions, the glucagon level is already high in some people. In such cases, the liver produces glucose thus increasing the risk of diabetes.
- Beta cell dysfunction: The beta cells are responsible for the secretion insulin in your body. In case the beta cells stop functioning normally, a medical condition called insulin resistance arises. Under this condition, your body cells stop responding to the insulins secreted and consequently, the glucose content increases thus causing diabetes. Various endocrine diseases contribute to the malfunctioning of the beta cells.
- Medicines and chemical toxins: Often certain medications like diuretics, anti-seizure drugs, psychiatric drugs, and drugs to treat HIV may lead to the worsening of the beta cell functions and cause diabetes.
Diabetes can be medically treated as well as its adverse effects can be assuaged by ushering in a few lifestyle changes:
- Periodically checking your blood sugar levels
- Taking adequate dental care often keeps the blood sugar levels in control
- Regularly exercising and being physically active
- Avoiding junk food and food with high glucose content
- Consuming relevant drugs prescribed by the doctors
- Being wary of the side-effects in cases of organ transplantations.