Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saif Alam
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Saif AlamYour feedback matters!
It’s easy to relax into a forward head tilt when you’re sitting at your desk reading a book for a short period of time. If the muscles that extend the neck aren’t properly engaged, they may be weak and inflexible. This is a great stretch to counteract this imbalance. You can perform the stretch either seated or standing.
1. Start in a seated position with your feet flat on the floor and hands resting on your thighs, with your neck straight and eyes looking forward.
2. Begin by pulling your chin up toward the ceiling, while keeping your shoulders relaxed. Return to the start position before repeating the stretch.
You can gain flexibility of the neck through a variety of stretches. To increase range of motion in a downward direction, use this exercise as a gentle stretch to improve flexion. You can perform this stretch either seated or standing.
1. Begin in a seated position with your feet flat on the floor and hands resting on your thighs. Start with your neck straight and eyes looking forward.
2. Using your core muscles to keep your back straight for the duration of the stretch, begin the movement by tucking your chin downward toward your chest. Keep your shoulders relaxed. Hold and return to the start position to relax the stretch.
My job is working in retail and I use to stand 8 to 9 hours and my feet base gets swollen and very painful please help me out.
Pain in back, joints or in muscle can be very troublesome. And, if it continues, then it can cause a lot of discomfort as you then find it difficult to perform even day-to-day activities. Homeopathy can very effectively deals with any pain. Let us check the remedies:
Homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you are tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
Ways in which homeopathy can cure Joint and muscle pain:
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain, but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.