Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Saiesha MistryYour feedback matters!
I have got a severe toothache near molar teeth, I tried few first aid tips, but was no use of them, How can I control it down till I meet our family dentist tomorrow morning, please help me.
I am suffering from bad breath. Can you tell me the best solution to resolve it and I tried variety of tooth pastes but nothing improved.
I am anjaneyulu male .iam suffering from teeth pain recently I did treatment. But I can't relief .now what I should do now.
I had pain after the RCT and capping of my teeth. This time I had approached another dentist who took an x-ray and said that the RCT was done only half way. Hence they have to do a re-RCT. He also said that the normal protocol is to take X-ray before, two while doing the RCT and one after finished. Is this the normal protocol. The doctor is charging me Rs. 3000/- for RCT and another 3000/- for the cheapest cap. Is this the right cost? How do I know what cap is good. There are discussions that RCT causes cancer. What are the chances or dangers of doing RCTs if I have to repeat them as in the above case?
Hi doctor my name is neha my baby has 5 year old boy he was gums bleeding problem now please suggest me what I do.
Iam started brushing my teeth twice a day, morn n at night 6 months ago. But still my teeth have yellow coloured. How can I make it whiter?
Mah teeth of lower area is getting yellow. What can I do for it being white again. In home itself. I am person who is free from alcohol. Not using any type of cigarettes. Or any tobacco products. And I am a person who brush mah teeth daily.
Hi I am male 30 years, I am suffering from mouth ulcer for the past one year. If one mouth ulcer cured then within some days another one started. What will I do. Every doctors saying that it is vitamin deficiency. Need a detail pls.
I am suffering from ache in my right jaw since 3 days. Even I am unable to eat properly. The jaw ache increases in the night whenever I go to sleep. please let me know what the prob is. I am not suffering from any cavity in my teeth. Thanks.
Hi Doctor, I have a smoking habit.My teeth are covered with veins and smell is coming.Due to that, i need to clean my teeth every year.I need a solution how to avoid forming the veins in my teeth.
I am having pain in my jaw at times. The pain is when opening the mouth and move the jaw upward and downward. There will be pain in the left ear at times. If necessary shall I have to consult and ent surgeon or dental surgeon.
Hello sir. my teeth are yellow, please consult me any good toothpaste or any other solutions. Regards
Some times my gums bleed in the morning. Which is not there after brushing. What should I do? What may be the cause?
Sir since 1 month I am not felling well because there is problem in my teeth I didn't take any sensitive things so I just want to clear my problem.
Whether chronic begnine OKC at over mandible lower jaw bone will transform into cancerous cyst in future. The person male 53 now. He got trouble at wisdom teeth at 20 yes. It was removed. A cystic lesion formed. It is troubling once in a while by discharging fuss and dead material accumulated there I.E. Some bone loss occurred. Person has no serious other health problems.
Daily I use to brush my teeth but since I have bad smell from my mouth what should I do. Pls help me.
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson’s disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.