Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sahil Chheda
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sahil ChhedaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I have a small lumps in inner tongue area and feel something stuck in my upper throat . Have browsed internet and worried about oral cancer I used to smoke rarely and usually maintain low oral hygiene , I don't hav any symptom of oral cancer as shown in net but it's been for two weeks now Started feeling this lumps when one day I had stomach upset.
I am 28 year male. Mujhe muh mai chale hai aur dawaii lene se thik ho jate hai par phir ek do din mai phir se ho jate hai. So please help me.
I have one problem. Blood is coming from my upper part of teeth. Can you please suggest me a good treatment.
If you’ve ever had a tooth extracted, by accident or by a dentist, then you’ve probably looked into your tooth replacement options, including dental implants.There’s no question that implants are the best long term tooth replacement option, but the cost of the procedure can give some patients sticker shock. Many patients leave the office wondering why something as “simple” as a tooth replacement can cost so much.
What exactly are you paying for when you get an implant First, there’s the implant itself. Dental implants are made of a titanium post that’s screwed into your jaw bone and designed to simulate the form and function of your tooth’s natural roots. Titanium is a strong, lightweight, and long-lasting metal. When you think about something that’s going to be in your mouth for a number of years, strength and durability is key.
The last thing you want is to use a cheap material that won’t last a lifetime and requires replacement.The other part of a dental implant is a porcelain crown that sits on top of the post and resembles your original tooth. Crowns are custom made to fit in with the rest of your teeth. It will match the shape and color of your other teeth so it blends in as seamlessly when you smile.The final dental implant cost that many people overlook is that this is a surgical procedure. Even though it may not be performed in a hospital setting, there is years of training, knowledge, and experience that go into knowing exactly where to place the dental implant.
The dentist must drill into your jaw without hitting any of the major nerves and in a way that ensures that the implant integrates correctly with the jaw bone. This is a carefully planned and precise installation that may patients overlook. An implant that isn’t properly placed can fail to heal with your jaw or, worse case scenario, can result in pain, discomfort, headaches, or even lost feeling in parts of your face.Additional procedures may also be needed in order to install the implant and to make sure it lasts a lifetime.
Some common procedures include extraction of your original tooth and bone grafting.Long-Term Health Risks. Given these costs, it might be tempting to let your missing tooth go and not replace it with a dental implant. Doing this will cost much more over your lifetime.
I have no teeth problem. The problem is about the color of my teeth. Though they are a lot better when compared with others, but I feel they're becoming yellow day by day. And my lower jaw front teeth borders are fixed with dark yellow dirt. I try to clean it by brushing a bit hard daily morning, but I couldn't succeed. Will teeth cleaning by a dentist help my problem? People say that, if we once attend a dentist for cleaning, then we must make a habit of attending for regular cleaning. Is that true? I'm a kind a man who prefer natural solutions. They make appreciable suggestions. Thank you.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.