Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sahasra BuddeYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my girlfriend long back ago without any precaution but also she had sex with other guy without any precaution, I want to know that will I suffer with any bad disease in future.
Hi. My mother is diabetic and she takes insulin. Doctor has mentioned that her night dinner gets heavy and so morning sugar level is high. Can you please suggest food options. What all kinds of corn flakes and oats brand a can a diabetic patient eat.
I'm 20 year old male and I'm not able to sleep in the night since 2 weeks. I don't know the cause but I'm very drowsy during the day. What should I do?
Hello sir/madam I'm suffering with cold from 3 years, I have coming like water form from nose and it is very very irritating. Please tell what is the problem and remedy. Thank u.
Hello, I regularly take green tea with ginger n lemon 2-3 cups in a day. Sometimes I take sleeping pills which is prescribed. I think some erection problem occurred .i got good erection bt now not up to the mark. Whn im having sex. It get loose aftr some time. please help me. Can ginger n green tea is responsible for this.
"Bipolar disorder" can be vanished totally or not? I am taking medicine from very long period of time.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
I am 21 year and male. During last two years I feel pain in my left scrotum. In usg nothing was founded. I'm very tensed about my problem help me.
My father has diabetes and I am overweight. My recent checkups suggest that my sugar level and insulin level are OK. How can I keep myself out of danger.
I am 39 years old my problems is my penis erect but when I enter cross, it will be release within couple of seconds please advise.
As I am 66 years male I have erection problem what do I have to get proper erection. Please help me doctor with your free advise. Thank you.
Doctor, I am 53 years HAVING DM sine 20 years and HTN 10 years on rx. For DM, I am taking Human mixtard Inj 70/30 20-0-30, for BP, Telsartan and metolar xr 25 morning and evening reply. Brilinta 90 mg 1-0-1, storvas 40 mgs and plagerine 75 mgs night time. For heart problem. I underwent angioplasty on Nov 02, 2015, as I had severe chest paid 3-4 days back and there was no attack. I used to masturbate from my young age ie when I was 15-16 years, by pressing penis to pillow/bed more and more frequently not knowing the consequences. I as suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation since 25 years almost I am unable to penetrate the penis into vagina, penis is used to come to normal immediately after erection, as there will be ejaculation. THERE IS NO HARDNESS IN PENIS, NO THICKNESS/LENGTH HAS ALSO COME DOWN. I TOOK HOMES/AYUR/ALLOPATHIC TREAT5EMENT WHO ARE specialized IN THSI FIELD BUT OF NO USE. Offler I am finding my memory is also coming down some times. I used to forget immediately. Sometimes thereiwll be blueness of vision (no cataract) I will sometimes nervousness want to go to sleep immediately. Appetite is also poor. Backside of head is also paid too much.
Hi. My wife has piles after c-section delivery and after going to toilets she feels pain please give remedy for her.
I am a student. I am 17 yrs old. I have chest pain it happens once in every week. What should I do about this?
A man's inability to get and maintain a firm erection for sexual intercourse.
Erectile disfunction can be a sign of physical or psychological disturbance.
It can lead to stress, relationship strain and low self confidence. The cause needs to be evaluated and then the treatment. Homoeopathy has good medicines over premature ejaculation, painful erection etc depending on the cause.